About Bella Calla

Innovative, inventive floral design for Denver, Boulder, and the mountains.

Bella Calla offers innovative, artistic floral design to the weddings and events of Denver, Boulder, and the mountains. We bring you the freshest and most hard-to-find flowers, and make your day special. Every wedding is special and important to us, and each bouquet, bout, or centerpiece gets special attention. We strive to add personal details to your wedding so that the flowers show you and your family's personality.

Here is a link to Bella Calla's full portfolio...

Meaning is infused into every stem, and you will treasure the personal touches for years to come. We incorporate heirlooms, lace from old wedding dresses, jewlery, and other meaningful touches into the bridal bouquets and fun touches into the bouts for the guys! We believe that there is an art to weddings, and each wedding should have its own unique style and elegance. At Bella Calla, we strive to make your day special, beautiful, and personal. We take the time to get to know you, and work within your budget to make your wedding flowers exactly what you're dreaming of!

Categories: Wedding Florist, Wedding Planner

Samples (1)
Flower Petals (1)
Non-Floral (1)
Single Flowers (1)

Amazing consultation! Kelly and Emma were a great team to work with. They are knowledgeable, fun, hip and knew exactly the look I was going for. I loved the idea of working of my Pinterest page. Thanks Bella Calla!!! I will refer you to all my friends.

Profile Picture William, 1/31/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning

I've always used Pro Flowers for our daughter's birthday, but I never liked the idea that the arrangement comes in a box. So I chose from Bella Calla's site and had a lovely bouquet sent to our daughter at work today. The prices were very reasonable, and best of all, Bella Calla sent us a photo of the exact arrangement that they delivered. And it looked just like the one on their web site! Well done!

Profile Picture Guy, 1/8/18, 1 Review

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

1395368926588 bouquet and shoe

15% off bridal bouquet!

$200.00 Value | Promo Code: WW
Mention Wedding Wire when you book with me and get 15% off your bridal bouquet!
#WWd7896de1ebd2e3e6

17 ENDORSEMENTS
What a great company to work with. We highly recommend! Thanks again, Denver Wedding Films, LLC

Bella Calla is an amazing floral team! Lilli is able to listen to me when I'm not really sure what I want, and follow through with my dream to make it a reality. She is a visionary and has an amazing team that works SO hard to make sure everything is perfect. We had a slight change of schedule on a wedding with portraits starting earlier, one phone call later, the bouquets were there EARLY so that we could use them for portraits. They are outstanding, and I highly recommend them!

Lilli is an amazing, talented and creative floral designer! As the Director of Sales at Villa Parker, I've had the honor and privilege to see Lilli's vision bring to life countless beautiful weddings! (PS She has the most beautiful arbors) She is truly passionate about her client's vision and it shows in the dazzling results. With her amazing world class customer service, any client would be fortunate to hire Bella Calla for a wedding or special event! We are thrilled to showcase her talent and floral artistry in Villa Parker's 2016 Lookbook http://issuu.com/villaparker/docs/villa_lookbook_2016/1

Bella Calla is your one stop shop for top notch floral, brilliant decor and service that is bar none the best in Denver. Their artistic vision and brilliant execution makes them easily one of the best florists in Colorado. And the team at Bella Calla is with you from when you start to get dressed until the last song plays to make sure your decor doesn't just start gorgeous, but also finishes fantastic. Bella Calla is highly recommended.

110 PROS I KNOW

Events

3100 Downing St , Denver, CO 80205   See On Map
303-593-0716 (phone)
By Appointment Only
Bella Calla is a wedding Florist from Denver servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Denver, Breckenridge, and Winter Park. Bella Calla is a professional Florist that has been part of the Denver wedding industry since 2011 specializing in innovative and artistic flower designs.