238 south main st, Johnstown, OH 43031 Map · Phone number

24 Reviews for Bella Cakes by Beth

1 User photo

Bella Cakes by Beth 1

Paige · Married on 10/06/2018

Beth was so great to work with and I am so happy to have found her at a bridal show!! We had the most delicious mini cupcakes that our guest raved about all night and a beautiful wedding carrot cake that was to die for!! Thank you Beth for all your hard work everything was amazing!!!

Haley · Married on 08/04/2018

Beth’s cakes and cupcakes are absolutely amazing!! Our guests loved the wedding cake and the assortment of chocolate and carrot cake cupcakes Beth prepared for our wedding. I highly recommend her to anyone needing cakes or cupcakes in the Columbus area!

Sheryl · Married on 04/28/2018

I cannot say enough I Love love loved working with Beth!! I ordered heart shaped sandwich cookies as wedding favors for my daughters wedding and they were amazing!!! Got lots of compliments the day of the wedding. Everyone loved them. Beth was very responsive and even delivered them to our hotel the morning before the wedding along with some coffee cake for breakfast which I shared with some of my out of town guest and it was out of this world!! If you have the opportunity to work with Beth you will not be disappointed!!!

Award

Bella Cakes by Beth FAQ

• What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)? $ 1.00
  • What services do your prices include? Consultation, Set Up, Tastings - Private
  • What types of desserts do you provide? Cookies, Cupcakes, Dessert Buffet, Groom's Cake
  • What services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Setup
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Gluten Free
  • Are you licensed by the state health department? Not Required

• Tall Timbers
    Tall Timbers Banquet Halls

Amazing cakes and an amazing pastry chef! Bella Cakes always comes through with the most beautiful and delicious cakes around! Beth is so wonderful to work with. Cannot recommend enough!

• Tre Sorelle Wedding Designs
    Tre Sorelle Wedding Designs Wedding Decor & Lighting

Beth with Bella Cakes is Amazing. Always willing to work with clients on price, cake flavors and designs. I recommend her to all our clients and friends! She is our "Cake Lady" of choice!!!

• 238 south main st Johnstown, OH 43031 See on map