Nearby Vendors to Consider

Cupcakes (1)
Dessert Buffet (1)
Groom's Cake (1)
Gluten Free (1)

I cannot say enough I Love love loved working with Beth!! I ordered heart shaped sandwich cookies as wedding favors for my daughters wedding and they were amazing!!! Got lots of compliments the day of the wedding. Everyone loved them. Beth was very responsive and even delivered them to our hotel the morning before the wedding along with some coffee cake for breakfast which I shared with some of my out of town guest and it was out of this world!! If you have the opportunity to work with Beth you will not be disappointed!!!

Profile Picture Sheryl , 4/28/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Amazing cake! Tasted great and excellent service. Not one bad thing to say! Every guest loved it!

Profile Picture Erika , 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

I highly recommend using Beth for your wedding. We live out of state so we weren't able to schedule any tastings but Beth was more than accommodating. She put together a selection of mini cupcakes for us to taste all of her cake and icing flavors when we were in town. Neither of us are cake people but her desserts are so delicious! We ended up doing both a cake and a mini dessert table (cheesecakes, tiramisu, and cookies). She was easy to work with while putting ideas together. All I had to do was send a few pictures of cake designs and the end result was exactly what I wanted. She delivered everything beforehand and worked with our caterer to make sure everything turned out beautiful. We received a lot of great reviews from our guests after the wedding. Great experience!

Profile Picture Jordan , 9/16/17, 4 Reviews

Bella Cakes by Beth Pricing

Wedding Cakes Pricing
Cupcakes (Each, Without Tax)
Starting from $1.00

Health License
Not Required
2 AWARDS

2 ENDORSEMENTS
Amazing cakes and an amazing pastry chef! Bella Cakes always comes through with the most beautiful and delicious cakes around! Beth is so wonderful to work with. Cannot recommend enough!

Beth with Bella Cakes is Amazing. Always willing to work with clients on price, cake flavors and designs. I recommend her to all our clients and friends! She is our "Cake Lady" of choice!!!

238 south main st, Johnstown, OH 43031   See On Map