238 south main st, Johnstown, OH 43031 Map · Phone number

Bella Cakes by Beth 1
  • Arun

Arun Meka · Married on 08/25/2019

Out of the world

WOWWW. What do we even say. Best cup cakes ever, and the fact that they were at our wedding made then even sweeter. We ordered carrot cake, raspberry brownie and red velvet cupcakes. I ate 4 of them in a row on our wedding day. My co-worker said she had 10 of them that day. Everyone is talking about the cup cakes more than our wedding. Thanks Bella Cakes for making our day even more special.

Sent on 08/30/2019

Bella Cakes by Beth's reply:

Oh my goodness! Thank you for your kind review. You and Marissa were a joy to work with and I would love to continue to make your special occasion sweets. Wishing you and Marissa a happily ever after. Beth

Paige · Married on 10/06/2018

Beth was so great to work with and I am so happy to have found her at a bridal show!! We had the most delicious mini cupcakes that our guest raved about all night and a beautiful wedding carrot cake that was to die for!! Thank you Beth for all your hard work everything was amazing!!!

Sent on 10/13/2018

Haley · Married on 08/04/2018

Beth’s cakes and cupcakes are absolutely amazing!! Our guests loved the wedding cake and the assortment of chocolate and carrot cake cupcakes Beth prepared for our wedding. I highly recommend her to anyone needing cakes or cupcakes in the Columbus area!

Sent on 08/11/2018

Award

• Tall Timbers
    Tall Timbers Mansion Weddings

Amazing cakes and an amazing pastry chef! Bella Cakes always comes through with the most beautiful and delicious cakes around! Beth is so wonderful to work with. Cannot recommend enough!

• Tre Sorelle Wedding Designs
    Tre Sorelle Wedding Designs Wedding Decor & Lighting

Beth with Bella Cakes is Amazing. Always willing to work with clients on price, cake flavors and designs. I recommend her to all our clients and friends! She is our "Cake Lady" of choice!!!

• 238 south main st Johnstown, 43031 See on map