118 West Jackson Street Suite B, Ridgeland, MS 39157 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 2

About Bella Bridesmaids

Bella Bridesmaids loves a wedding! We are a full service, chic boutique specializing in dresses for the modern bridesmaid. Our collections are varied in style, point of view and price point. With hundreds of dresses to chose from, your personal Bella stylist is ready for anything. Whether you are getting married in a grand ballroom or on the family farm, we have you covered.

At Bella Bridesmaids, we recognize that every bride has her own vision and every bridesmaid is unique.We'll give you personal attention to help you find the right dress for your girls and your day. We are by appointment only in order to provide exemplary personal service for the bride and her bridal party.

Mother-of-the-bride/groom, flower girl, debutante, presentations, and accessories available, too. Let us inspire you!

Our showroom is open Tuesday-Friday, 10-5:00 and Saturday, by appointment.

Designers: 31 Bits, 57 Grand, Adrianna Papell, After Six, Alfred Sung, Alvina Valenta, Amsale, Bari Jay, Bill Levkoff, Dessy Collection, Donna Morgan, Jim Hjelm Occasions, Joanna August, Kendra Scott- Color Bar, LoveLane, Lovelie, LulaKate, ML Monique Lhuillier, Posey by Kirribilla, Rosebud, Social Bridesmaids, and Wtoo.

Follow Bella Bridesmaids on

primary logo colo
Bella Bridesmaids
A Bella Bride & her maids in LulaKate by Bella Bridesmaid of Jackson, MS! Rob Ingram Photography
LulaKate maids from Bella Bridesmaid Jackson
Bella Bridesmaids Jackson
118 W. Jackson Street, Suite B
Ridgeland, MS 39157

601.898.0303...
Bella Bridesmaids Jackson 118 W. Jackson Street, Suite B Ridgeland, MS 39157 601.898.0303...
ZoelongJulietElizabeth
Bella Bridesmaids
Gorgeous style by LulaKate!
Gorgeous style by LulaKate!
Gorgeous Style by LulaKate!
Gorgeous Style by LulaKate!
Fabulous Style by LulaKate!
Fabulous Style by LulaKate!
primary logo colo

8 Reviews for Bella Bridesmaids

• Hallye

Hallye · Married on 10/14/2017

Great experience!

I have worn Bella Bridesmaids as a bridesmaid in several weddings and I also used them for my own! In both cases the dresses were wonderful and they made the process so easy! For my own wedding, I picked out several styles in the same color and my bridesmaids were able to come in the store to get measured and pick their style. They all had nothing but positive things to say about the experience and were very pleased with how low-stress and easy it made the process. I am thrilled with how everything turned out and I could not recommend this place enough!

Sent on 11/29/2018
  • Oliviaday33

Olivia · Married on 03/05/2016

I have had such an incredible time working with Katy to hand select 14 special colors, styles, designers, and fabrics to perfectly match each of my bridesmaids' unique personalities and fashion sense. Katy is SO amazing at what she does and was always so patient, organized, motivating, supportive, and efficient while helping make my vision come to life. The intimate setting of the Boutique makes you feel special and fully cared for. There is no where else I'd recommend to a friend over Bella Bridesmaids! Can't wait to have my girls by my side Stylin' in their gorgeous, personalized gowns. ?

Sent on 08/29/2015

Stephanie · Married on 09/03/2010

After having a poor experience with the place where I purchased my wedding dress, I decided to head to Bella Bridesmaid of Jackson for my bridesmaid dresses. When I showed up, I found that the shop was by appointment only. I was disappointed, becuase I do not live in Jackson and I had travelled there primarily to look at bridesmaid dresses. I decided to call the number that I had for Bella and leave a message to see if I could get in a little later that day.
    To my surprise, my call was returned in a VERY short amount of time. The individual who called me back apologized profusely, and stated that she had just stepped out for lunch. She invited me to come back at whatever time was most convenient for me that day.
    I finished up some errands and headed to Bella. I was greeted in the sweetest way by one of the owners, Alice. She was beyond attentive, and explained to me each designer and style of dress. She even paid attention to my poor fiance, who was along for the ride (p.s. they do have a GREAT couch for your companions to sit on while you look at dresses!). Alice helped me to find a style that would look great on all of my bridesmaids, who are of various body types. I'm pretty sure that we stayed there until AFTER closing time, making tough decision after tough decision. SO many lovely dresses to choose from!
    My experience with Bella has continued to be nothing but top-notch. They have been prompt in responding to my e-mails, and have fielded many questions from my bridesmaids. My dresses were shipped immediately after they received them, and the quality of my dresses were great. I'm pretty sure they don't sell anything that would be considered less than high-quality.
    The dresses that I ordered were Jenny Yoo (FAB dresses), but Bella also sells a line that many other shops in the area do not. If you haven't heard of Lula Kate, you NEED to go check out the dresses at Bella. Alice and Alice will help you to find something that is perfect for whatever event it is that you are shopping for, even if it isn't necessarily a wedding. I will definitely be going back to get dresses from Bella for future events, and I absolutely recommend that anyone who is considering getting bridesmaid dresses in the Jackson area check out Bella Bridesmaid!

Sent on 09/29/2010

Bella Bridesmaids FAQ

• Which of the following services do you provide? Appointments Only, Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Jewelry, Sample Gowns
  • What is your return policy? Final Sales

Real Weddings

• 118 West Jackson Street, Suite B Ridgeland, 39157 See on map
    6018980304 (Fax Number)
    Tuesday - Saturday. Call or email jackson@bellabridesmaids.com for an appointment