Bella Bridesmaids

118 West Jackson Street Suite B, Ridgeland, MS 39157 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Real Weddings 2

About Bella Bridesmaids

Bella Bridesmaids is a wedding dress boutique based in Ridgeland, Mississippi, specializing in wedding party dresses and elegant formalwear. As part of a franchise, the boutique prides itself on creating luxury experiences for wedding groups, helping to-be-weds find their dream wedding party aesthetic. Working with their clients one-on-one, the boutique strives to bring ideas to life, offering their expertise on color palettes, textures, and the latest trends. To-be-weds are sure to love the experienced advice and assistance from this boutique of professional, welcoming, and friendly stylists.

Bella Bridesmaids offers a vast selection of formalwear and gowns ideally for the engaged couple’s entourage. Stocking a wide range of high-quality designer labels, from Jenny Yoo to After Six, the boutique’s collection is sure to suit all budgets and needs. Additional services include jewelry, sample gowns, and private appointments.

• Woman-owned
vic bonvicini photography katiemay nashville 51 178752 160928497817229

8 Reviews for Bella Bridesmaids

• Oliviaday33

Olivia · Married on 03/05/2016

I have had such an incredible time working with Katy to hand select 14 special colors, styles, designers, and fabrics to perfectly match each of my bridesmaids' unique personalities and fashion sense. Katy is SO amazing at what she does and was always so patient, organized, motivating, supportive, and efficient while helping make my vision come to life. The intimate setting of the Boutique makes you feel special and fully cared for. There is no where else I'd recommend to a friend over Bella Bridesmaids! Can't wait to have my girls by my side Stylin' in their gorgeous, personalized gowns. ?

Sent on 08/29/2015

Stephanie · Married on 09/03/2010

After having a poor experience with the place where I purchased my wedding dress, I decided to head to Bella Bridesmaid of Jackson for my bridesmaid dresses. When I showed up, I found that the shop was by appointment only. I was disappointed, becuase I do not live in Jackson and I had travelled there primarily to look at bridesmaid dresses. I decided to call the number that I had for Bella and leave a message to see if I could get in a little later that day.
    To my surprise, my call was returned in a VERY short amount of time. The individual who called me back apologized profusely, and stated that she had just stepped out for lunch. She invited me to come back at whatever time was most convenient for me that day.
    I finished up some errands and headed to Bella. I was greeted in the sweetest way by one of the owners, Alice. She was beyond attentive, and explained to me each designer and style of dress. She even paid attention to my poor fiance, who was along for the ride (p.s. they do have a GREAT couch for your companions to sit on while you look at dresses!). Alice helped me to find a style that would look great on all of my bridesmaids, who are of various body types. I'm pretty sure that we stayed there until AFTER closing time, making tough decision after tough decision. SO many lovely dresses to choose from!
    My experience with Bella has continued to be nothing but top-notch. They have been prompt in responding to my e-mails, and have fielded many questions from my bridesmaids. My dresses were shipped immediately after they received them, and the quality of my dresses were great. I'm pretty sure they don't sell anything that would be considered less than high-quality.
    The dresses that I ordered were Jenny Yoo (FAB dresses), but Bella also sells a line that many other shops in the area do not. If you haven't heard of Lula Kate, you NEED to go check out the dresses at Bella. Alice and Alice will help you to find something that is perfect for whatever event it is that you are shopping for, even if it isn't necessarily a wedding. I will definitely be going back to get dresses from Bella for future events, and I absolutely recommend that anyone who is considering getting bridesmaid dresses in the Jackson area check out Bella Bridesmaid!

Sent on 09/29/2010

Bella Bridesmaids FAQ

• Who do you provide services for?
    Bridesmaids
    Flower Girls
    Mother of the Bride
    Mother of the Groom
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Appointments Only
    Sample Sales
    Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer?
    Sample Gowns
  • What is your return policy?
    Final Sales

2 Real Weddings

• 118 West Jackson Street Suite B, Suite B Ridgeland, MS, 39157 See on map
    601-688-7084 (Phone number)
    6018980304 (Fax Number)
    Tuesday - Saturday. Call or email jackson@bellabridesmaids.com for an appointment
    Location of (Bella Bridesmaids)