Bella Angel Music

Forest Park, IL View map

Your wedding is one of the most important milestones in your life. This beautiful day deserves beautiful music!

My name is Ellen Bartolozzi, founder of Bella Angel Music.

* Playing and singing for weddings since 1986
* DePaul University School of Music graduate
* Singer, pianist, organist, composer
* References available

I believe the best way for you to decide if you want to hire me is to LISTEN to my sound.
Several of my recordings are available for listen on my website: www.bellaangelmusic.com
Or, even better, call 773-745-9100 to schedule a FREE consultation, where you can hear my sound LIVE.

www.bellaangelmusic.com

Music During Breaks
Reception Music
Sample Music
Travel Expenses

What ceremony music arrangements can you provide?

Acapella
Instrumental - Solo
Instrumental - Duo
Soloist / Vocalist

How many musicians are in your band(s)?

1 - 3

What instruments does your group play?

Guitar
Organ
Piano

What services do you provide?

Ceremony Music
Vocals

1 User photo

Pam S. Married on 02/15/2020

A true professional

Ellen was professional and great to work with. She was punctual and did a great job at the wedding, She even took some pictures from the choir loft.
  • Alyssa
    Alyssa S. Married on 02/15/2020

Bella Angel Music

Ellen was amazing! I am a very indecisive person and she was very patient with me. She played a few different songs to see what I liked and offered more options based off the songs I did like. Her Ave Maria was my absolute favorite. I wasn't sure if I wanted to do Ave Maria during the ceremony but after hearing her sing it made my decision very easy. Highly recommend her!
    Julene K. Married on 07/30/2019

Funeral Cantor

Ellen's singing is absolutely beautiful. We even asked her to sing a song she was not familiar with. There wasn't a dry eye in the church as her singing of this beautiful song took everyones breath away. I highly recommend Ellen for any occasion that you need a singer. She not only sings but plays piano beautifully also.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

Deals

Bella Angel Music 1
Discount
Bella Angel Music offers you a 10%-Off Coupon to be applied to the total of your music order! For more information, call 708-466-8553 (Ellen)

With Love With Love Wedding Planners

I've had the pleasure of working with Ellen from Bella Angel Music a few times in the past two years. Ellen does an amazing job with meeting the musical needs of my clients. She has lent her amazing voice and talents to wedding ceremonies and cocktail hour alike, to the delight of the guests. She is promt with correspondence, great to work with, organized and incredibly talented. I highly recommend her for live musical needs at your event. Ellen's beautiful voice and great energy are exactly what you want for your wedding day!

Angel Eyes Photography Angel Eyes Photography Wedding Photographers

Ellen is a talented singer, and I'd recommend Bella Angel Music to anyone without hesitation. After we worked a wedding together, I heard many compliments about her music and the Bride and Groom were both smiling while she was singing. She's a top notch professional and I look forward to working with her in the future. :)

7601 Madison Suite E Forest Park, IL, 60130
708-466-8553

By appointment
Location of (Bella Angel Music)

Other vendors in Chicago for your wedding