Bella Angel Music Reviews

37 Reviews for Bella Angel Music

1 User photo

Pam S. · Married on 02/15/2020

A true professional

Ellen was professional and great to work with. She was punctual and did a great job at the wedding, She even took some pictures from the choir loft.

Sent on 02/26/2020
  • Alyssa

Alyssa S. · Married on 02/15/2020

Bella Angel Music

Ellen was amazing! I am a very indecisive person and she was very patient with me. She played a few different songs to see what I liked and offered more options based off the songs I did like. Her Ave Maria was my absolute favorite. I wasn't sure if I wanted to do Ave Maria during the ceremony but after hearing her sing it made my decision very easy. Highly recommend her!

Sent on 02/27/2020

Julene K. · Married on 07/30/2019

Funeral Cantor

Ellen's singing is absolutely beautiful. We even asked her to sing a song she was not familiar with. There wasn't a dry eye in the church as her singing of this beautiful song took everyones breath away. I highly recommend Ellen for any occasion that you need a singer. She not only sings but plays piano beautifully also.

Joseph D. · Married on 07/18/2019

Beautiful voice

Ellen did a great job with song selection and sang everything beautifully.

• Michael

Michael R. · Married on 05/11/2019

First Class

Ellen is amazing. She has spectacular vocals. Is prompt, professional and easy to work with. Hire with confidence!

Sent on 08/02/2019

Craig K. · Married on 05/11/2019

Weddings/Funerals/ other occasions

I have worked with Ellen for many years. Ellen is very professional and does a beautiful job. She has a beautiful voice for weddings and funerals or any occasion you wish to have her sing. Ellen also plays a beautiful piano. She is very talented.

Sent on 08/03/2019

Nick S. · Married on 11/19/2018

Ellen made it a tad less stressful during our tough time with my fathers death

Ellen did a amazing job for my fathers services at his funeral, she has such a spectacular voice and made us feel a bit more relaxed and at peace. I would recommend Ellen and Bella Angel Music for your next event,,, ( wedding, funeral, or any other function). Thank you again Ellen

Minister F. · Married on 06/12/2018

Minister Secular Franciscan Fraternity

Ellen certainly provides angelic music at the professions of members of our fraternity. She is a lovely and lovable, and exceptionally talented musician. We look forward to being uplifted by her music at a profession in August.

Marisa S. · Married on 02/10/2018

funeral singer

She was professional, on time, very good

Sent on 08/04/2019

Louis S. · Married on 02/05/2018

Wonderful and Professional.

Ellen sang at my father’s funeral mass. She was amazing. During a difficult time she was professional, caring and so easy to work with. I would recommend her to anyone who needs music for any occasion.

Steven C. · Married on 07/15/2016

Nothing but Perfect

Ellen sang at my mom’s funeral service at the church. She was compassionate and professional. Her voice is so beautiful ❤️❤️ Her rendition of Ave Maria was flawless. Thanks so much Ellen

Sent on 08/06/2019

Rich · Married on 08/06/2015

Ellen was great. Highly recommended!

Sent on 01/03/2016

Nancy · Married on 08/06/2015

Ellen's piano playing was absolutely beautiful and made our day even more special.

Sent on 01/18/2016

N Carlson · Married on 03/25/2015

Nan Carlson

A truly talented professional! Ellen performed a beautiful tribute at our grandmother's Celebration of Life ceremony (funeral). She played with grace, beauty and style. Although it was a difficult time for us, her sweet music comforted our heavy hearts. Her voice is that of an angel. We received many compliments from friends and family who were in attendance. Her compassion and knowledge (especially in the procession of Catholic masses) made this a worriless component for us. She truly was a blessing. Hiring her for any event is a must! Thank you Ellen!

Sent on 08/06/2019

Nicole · Married on 09/07/2013

Ellen did an excellent job playing piano at my wedding. She was very professional and very flexible, including when I asked her to duet with my uncle on cello for one of the pieces. Also very responsive to email and reasonably priced. I highly recommend her services.

Sent on 09/25/2013

Janet · Married on 09/12/2012

Ellen sang at my wedding ceremony over 20 years ago. She was just beginning her musical career at the time. We were colleagues at a local florist and I knew she was a talented singer. Ellen did an amazing job and a personal favorite of mine was "Ave Maria". She also played a beautiful song at our reception that she wrote the music and lyrics for. Ellen truly is a gifted musician!

Sent on 02/20/2013

Jenna · event on: 09/01/2012

Amazing performance as always- I wanted to do something different for my daughters blessing's ceremony and hiring a professional pianist and singer was by far amazing. It added a personal touch and Ellen was the perfect person to do it.

Sent on 03/08/2013

Taylor · Married on 08/11/2012

We discovered Ellen online and emailed her to set up a time to meet. We met at her music studio and she made us feel comfortable. She played several pieces of music on the piano and helped us with our selections. We decided not to have her sing although that is something that she offers as well. We booked her immediately and are so glad we did. It's nice to not have to worry about an element of your wedding (because there are so many moving parts) and that is how we felt with Ellen. We trusted that she would do the job right and she certainly did! She arrived before I did to the reception, looking professional and put together. I highly recommend her. Thanks so much Ellen!

Sent on 08/26/2012

Bella Angel Music's reply:

Taylor-
    It was an absolute joy to be a part of your and Brad's special day!
    Congratulations!
    Ellen

Stefanie · event on: 05/11/2012

Ellen was phenomenal, would definitely have her back for another one of my events.
    Stefanie -Chicago

Sent on 03/12/2013

Rose · Married on 06/16/2011

"After many years as a widow, I was getting married.

I wanted the church service to be very special but I didn't know how to go about it.

I went to Ellen and asked about music and she suggested many beautiful songs these were the sons she played at the srvice..

There were comments from many guests about the music being so pertinent and so beautiful."

Sent on 02/25/2013

Lenore · Married on 10/09/2010

Ellen played the ceremony music for my October 2010 wedding and was wonderful! She helped with everything from music selection to arranging the bridesmaids/groomsmen to making sure everything was on schedule. We had an amazing day and thank to her it was hassle free. I highly reccomend Bella Angel Music for any bride to be.

Sent on 01/04/2011

Ellen from Bella Angel music did a fantastic job with our ceremony music and also helped keep our wedding party to our timeline which was very helpful for my wife. highly reccomend

Sent on 01/19/2016

Julie · Married on 09/05/2010

Ellen was fabulous! Our music was everything we dreamed of and more. Ellen created such a romantic feel and used a little bit of everything to create just the perfect mix. Her musical talent was very evident and added a special touch that we will forever treasure! Thanks so much Ellen!

Sent on 01/12/2011

Natalie · Married on 07/24/2010

Ellen was easy to work with and her music was the perfect compliment to the ceremony.

Sent on 01/16/2011

Cristina · Married on 06/21/2008

It was very easy to work with Ellen especially during a stressful time for a bride. She walked me through all of what was available and it was nice that she played samples of each. She was also inexpensive which was great!

Sent on 01/19/2016