Boise, ID 83709 Map · Phone number

About Beleza Design

Custom Designed Weddding Invitations and More!

Beleza Design can custom design your wedding stationery to reflect your unique personality. We'll be glad to sit down with you to help create original invitations to impress your guests and set the perfect tone for your wedding. Our custom wedding stationery packages include - invitations, announcements, thank-you cards, menus, programs, table numbers, favor tags, maps, directions cards, accommodation cards and rehearsal dinner invitations. Visit our website to view some samples or give us a call to get started.
Follow Beleza Design on

belezasquare
1AshShayn

3 Reviews for Beleza Design

Allison · Married on 06/15/2013

I did all of my stationary for my wedding through Kristi at Beleza Design and she was AMAZING! I got so many compliments about my invitations and they were stunning! I cannot believe how beautiful they were and how REASONABLE her prices are! And she is so great to work with - I probably changed my mind 100 times and Kristi was so flexible and understanding. I could not have asked for a better person to do my invitations, programs, seating cards etc - everything tied together perfectly and were so beautiful.

Sent on 07/14/2013

Carrie · Married on 07/16/2011

Kristi was wonderful to work with. She has a lot of experience and genuinely cares about meeting her customers expectations. After we sent out our invitations we received several calls and emails from our guests raving about how beautiful they were. I highly recommend using Kristi and Beleza Design to any bride looking to send beautiful custom wedding invitations to their guests.

Sent on 10/18/2011

Kristi did our wedding invitations and save the dates. Everything turned out unique and fit our wedding perfectly! Everyone absolutely loved the invitations!

Sent on 05/29/2014

Beleza Design FAQ

• What invitation and card products do you offer? Custom Invitations
  • What services do you provide? Assembly, Design, Printing

• Memory Makers Event Planning, LLC
    Memory Makers Event Planning, LLC Wedding Planners

Kristi is creative and fun. She will design just the right invitation to reflect your personalities and the style of your wedding. She makes the process simple as she guides through your decisions. You will love the results.

• Boise, 83709 See on map