Katy, Houston, Katy, TX 77493 Map · Phone number

About Megan Green Photography

Megan Green Photography is a professional wedding photographer located in Katy, Texas. The photographer grew up in Texas. She loves to travel and is willing to photograph you anywhere and everywhere. Megan believes that photographs should reflect your life and personality. She shoots using contemporary, film, natural, and photojournalistic styles of photography. In addition to her experience as a professional wedding photographer, Megan is also always looking for new creative outlets. Her latest creative outlets have consisted of brush lettering and learning how to play the piano.

Megan Green Photography loves to capture those candid shots instead of capturing posed ones. She wants to photograph the moments that are worth catching. Megan loves to work with natural light, because the best lighting is always the sun. Megan Green Photography offers the following services:

• Second shooter

13 Reviews for Megan Green Photography

• Vicki

Vicki Henson LeCamu · Married on 10/11/2019

Fantastic Photographer

I wanted pictures at our wedding and my fiance did not want to hire anyone because the last wedding we went to had a photographer that was always in the way. Megan did a fantastic job, We had 250 people there and some we did not even get to visit with and wondered if they were there. Megan captured pictures of so much and we barely saw her. The pictures turned out fantastic and she stayed even longer than she had to to get the ending song which was very special to us. She got the pictures to us quickly and throughout the time kept me updated. I highly recommend her for any pictures you need.

Sent on 12/26/2019

Betsy · Married on 12/08/2018

Exquisite photography.

I've been following Megan's business through social media for years and made up my mind a long time ago that I wanted her to capture the memories of the start of my happily ever after. She has an eye for the candid moments you have snapshotted in your heart and you will be so pleased to have the moments she captures documented forever. She was genuine and real, capable of making you feel like she's someone you've known forever (and I have, but my family commented on how amicable she was as well). She is extremely talented and has an incredible work ethic. Not only did she squeeze my wedding into her schedule, but got my pictures back to me soon after and delivered the most beautifully designed photobook to me in person. Throughout the process, she was extremely communicative and flexible and understanding and a calming presence in the midst of chaos. It was her who put my heart at ease the day of the wedding. From the moment she arrived at the venue, I felt so much more relaxed an comfortable, a characteristic DEFINITELY appreciated on my wedding day. I still am so amazed and pleased every time I share my photos with friends and family. A friend I showed my photos to last said it well when she just kept repeating the words, "these photos are absolutely EXQUISITE," and I couldn't agree more.

Sent on 03/03/2019
  • Christina

Christina · Married on 11/30/2018

Our Wedding Day!

I would highly recommend Megan to anyone looking for a photographer for their wedding day! She did our engagement photos and wedding, and after we received our engagement photos back from her I was even more excited for our big day- I knew she was going to capture it the best way possible and that she did! Megan is personable, professional, and super fun and easy to work with and her work is amazing. I was blown away with all the photos she took of our wedding and being able to relive our special day through the photos was so special AND she has a super quick turnaround. We will treasure the photos for the rest of our lives, thanks so much Meg for capturing our big day we are so happy you were apart of it!!

Sent on 01/19/2019

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Megan Green Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 2000
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Add'l Hours
    Prints
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 3000.00
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    High-Res Images
    Albums
    Digital Files
    Prints
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Film
    Natural
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Custom Graphics
    Destination / Travel
    High-Res Images
    Second Shooter
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Canvas
    Digital Files
    Flush Mount
    Matted Prints
    Proofs
    Save the Date

• Katy, Houston Katy, Texas, 77493 See on map
    Location of (Megan Green Photography)

Megan Green Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Megan Green Photography include in the starting price?

Megan Green Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:

• Add'l Hours
  • Prints

What photography services does Megan Green Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Megan Green Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:

• 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • High-Res Images
  • Albums
  • Digital Files
  • Prints

What photography styles does Megan Green Photography offer?

Megan Green Photography offers the following photography styles:

• Contemporary
  • Film
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Megan Green Photography offer?

Megan Green Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:

• Additional Hours
  • Custom Graphics
  • Destination / Travel
  • High-Res Images
  • Second Shooter
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Megan Green Photography offer for wedding events?

Megan Green Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:

• Albums
  • Canvas
  • Digital Files
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Proofs
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Megan Green Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Megan Green Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.