Katy, Houston, Katy, TX 77493 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Megan Green Photography

I feel that photographs should reflect your life and personality – not be a series of posed shots. My style of photography is more relaxed and photojournalistic – capturing the moments as they’re happening and minimizing the number of posed shots. After all, the moments you’re caught up in are usually the ones worth catching.

I love shooting with natural light and have a flash on hand only for those rare occasions that call for it. The best lighting is always the sun! I also love shooting on location and am always exploring for new places to take you.

If you want to get in front of my camera, I’d love to hear from you.

Megan Green Photography was formally known as BeGlorious Photography.

Follow Megan Green Photography on

8 Reviews for Megan Green Photography

• EMILY

EMILY MORVANT · Married on 02/24/2018

Rehearsal and Wedding Custom Package

Megan's work is amazing! She worked with me on customizing a package to cover my rehearsal dinner and wedding day photography. Pricing was fair and competitive. We walked the church and rehearsal location a month in advance so she could prepare for lighting and where she could capture shots. She is very organized and efficient, which helped when wrangling in the family and wedding party. She is able to capture a wide variety of photos, from candid to organized shots. I was extremely pleased with the outcome of all of our photos. She captured the day perfectly. We were so pleased, we have hired her for photos since the wedding. I highly recommend Megan and her team!

Kevin Fuchs · Married on 10/14/2017

kevin fuchs- marriage to shelley Herbrich

Megan was kind, punctual, professional and thorough. She put my wife and I at ease, on our big day, and the finished product is something we will cherish for the rest of our lives.

Megan was creative with the shoot, incredibly accommodating, and we would recommend her time and again, for anyone’s photography needs!

Megan Green Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,450.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Prints
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files, Prints
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Contemporary, Film, Natural, Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Custom Graphics, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits

• Katy, Houston Katy, Texas, TX 77493 See on map