Katy, Houston, Katy, TX 77493 Map · Phone number

About Megan Green Photography

Megan Green Photography is a professional wedding photographer located in Katy, Texas. The photographer grew up in Texas. She loves to travel and is willing to photograph you anywhere and everywhere. Megan believes that photographs should reflect your life and personality. She shoots using contemporary, film, natural, and photojournalistic styles of photography. In addition to her experience as a professional wedding photographer, Megan is also always looking for new creative outlets. Her latest creative outlets have consisted of brush lettering and learning how to play the piano.

Megan Green Photography loves to capture those candid shots instead of capturing posed ones. She wants to photograph the moments that are worth catching. Megan loves to work with natural light, because the best lighting is always the sun. Megan Green Photography offers the following services:

• Second shooter

1 User photo

Megan Green Photography 1

Betsy · Married on 12/08/2018

Exquisite photography.

I've been following Megan's business through social media for years and made up my mind a long time ago that I wanted her to capture the memories of the start of my happily ever after. She has an eye for the candid moments you have snapshotted in your heart and you will be so pleased to have the moments she captures documented forever. She was genuine and real, capable of making you feel like she's someone you've known forever (and I have, but my family commented on how amicable she was as well). She is extremely talented and has an incredible work ethic. Not only did she squeeze my wedding into her schedule, but got my pictures back to me soon after and delivered the most beautifully designed photobook to me in person. Throughout the process, she was extremely communicative and flexible and understanding and a calming presence in the midst of chaos. It was her who put my heart at ease the day of the wedding. From the moment she arrived at the venue, I felt so much more relaxed an comfortable, a characteristic DEFINITELY appreciated on my wedding day. I still am so amazed and pleased every time I share my photos with friends and family. A friend I showed my photos to last said it well when she just kept repeating the words, "these photos are absolutely EXQUISITE," and I couldn't agree more.

Megan Green Photography 2
    Sent on 03/03/2019
  • Christina

Christina · Married on 11/30/2018

Our Wedding Day!

I would highly recommend Megan to anyone looking for a photographer for their wedding day! She did our engagement photos and wedding, and after we received our engagement photos back from her I was even more excited for our big day- I knew she was going to capture it the best way possible and that she did! Megan is personable, professional, and super fun and easy to work with and her work is amazing. I was blown away with all the photos she took of our wedding and being able to relive our special day through the photos was so special AND she has a super quick turnaround. We will treasure the photos for the rest of our lives, thanks so much Meg for capturing our big day we are so happy you were apart of it!!

Sent on 01/19/2019

Adriana Manthei · Married on 09/29/2018

My Best Day Ever

Where do I even begin with Meg? Long story short I found Meg through an old friend and followed her on Instagram, she was doing a photo session giveaway and I decided to try and see if I could win it, and I did. She did our engagement pictures through this giveaway and I was blown away with the ease and comfort Kyle and I had working with Meg. The pictures were beyond what I could have imagined for our engagement shoot and I knew that I wanted to hire her for our wedding. I didn’t think that our wedding pictures could be any better than the engagement but I was wrong they were even better. Meg and I met on several ocasiona to assure that all of my needs and expectations were met. She made sure not only to captivate what I had envisioned for my wedding but she made sure to make it happen flawlessly. My wedding pictures tell the story of my wedding day and looking through them still makes my eyes water because they truly captivate all of the emotions of our big day. Meg did that for me and Kyle and I could not be any more thankful for her work. I recommend this photographer if you want pictures that make you relive your wedding day. Meg is the sweetest most attentive person I have had the opportunity to work with. Thank you SO much for your hard work.

Sent on 11/24/2018

Megan Green Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 2000
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Add'l Hours
    Prints
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 3000.00
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    High-Res Images
    Albums
    Digital Files
    Prints
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Film
    Natural
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Custom Graphics
    Destination / Travel
    High-Res Images
    Second Shooter
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums