BeautyBrianna

Buckeye, AZ View map

BeautyBrianna is a hairstyling expert ready to do your wedding day hair. She is agency-trained and been working in the industry for more than five years. She will travel to your home or venue location to help you get ready on your own schedule. Her goal is to make your wedding-day hair go as smoothly as possible.

BeautyBrianna is a licensed cosmetologist who specializes in creating romantic updos and beautiful styling for wedding day. She can also add length and body with hair extensions, do textured styling, keratin treatments, or a classic blowout. To ensure you are satisfied with your hair, Brianna will run through the style ahead of wedding day during a hair trial. She is also a master barber and can work with grooms or other male wedding party members to get cleaned up with any men’s grooming needs.

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$125.00

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?

$100.00

What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$100.00

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$80.00

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$85.00

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$100.00

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$70.00

$155.00

Which of the following are included in prices?

Consultation

What beauty services do you offer?

Hair
Men's Grooming

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
On-Site Hair

• Grace
    Grace Married on 09/07/2019

Literal magic

I ended up having two trials with Brianna. I thought I knew what I wanted (definitely made the mistake of getting my trial done wayyyyy too early) and as it got closer I completely changed my mind. The two styles were completely different and she did such an incredible job with both. She was so careful and particular, making sure every hair was in place and looking just how I wanted it. She was also just a great energy to have around. Very calm, happy and so easy to get along with. My girls (and I of course) absolutely loved her and she did an incredible job. I couldn't have been happier with my experience and I would recommend her to everyone! I ended up paying a little more than I originally thought but only because I wanted the second trial and purchased a hair clip through her. I think her pricing was totally reasonable and my hair stayed in all night!
    Nicole Married on 09/29/2018
    Brianna did both myself and maid of honors hair for my wedding. Our hair turned out fantastic and she was so great to work with! She made us feel so comfortable and made the whole process so easy and stress free! Highly recommended!
    Sylvia Married on 08/11/2018
    I had an amazing experience with Brianna! Her services were exactly what I was looking for. She was both professional and talented. I highly recommend!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

Pricing

BeautyBrianna Price Rates

Buckeye, AZ, 85396
Location of (BeautyBrianna)

Other vendors in Phoenix for your wedding