Kismet Beauty and Glamour - KBGLAM

Gilbert, AZ View map Visit website

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Based out of Phoenix, AZ Kismet Beauty and Glamour - KBGLAM is a wedding hairstyling company that specializes in traveling to you on your wedding day or any event. We also work closely with some of the top makeup artists in the area and depending on your pricepoint and makeup style can provide that as well! Owner and stylist Lauren Cory has over 20 years of experience styling hair. She has been educated by some of the worlds top stylists and is always continuing her education to bring all the latest styles and trends to her clients! We strive to ensure you look and feel your best for your special day!

At Kismet Beauty and Glamour - KBGLAM all of our stylists are talented, realiable, professional and strive to make sure all of your clients walk away with a smile on their face and feeling great! We deliver high-quality service with expert attention to detail. When on-site, Lauren and her team provide all their own professional equipment. We travel with an entire set up to be able to do hair anywhere! We bring all the sprays, irons, pins, extension cord, table, chair and mirror. Whether you desire boho waves and braids, a soft and romantic half up half down hairstyle, or a chic updo, we can do it all!

• Woman-owned

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$80.00

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?

$90.00

What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$85.00

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$85.00

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$250.00

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$90.00

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$90.00

What beauty services do you offer?

Hair
Salon

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

• Jenna
    Jenna Married on 07/17/2021

Amazing talent and made me feel beautiful on my wedding day!

Lauren was an incredible vendor to have for my wedding day and helped me and my entire wedding party get the hairstyle we wanted and loved!!! My mom was especially nervous about getting her hair done, and Lauren made sure that her style was true to her look and beautiful. Lauren also made sure our hair stayed perfect for the whole day in the Los Angeles August heat. It’s so important to have a hair stylist you feel you can trust and talk to about what look you are going for, and Lauren is exactly that person. I would absolutely recommend Lauren and her KBGLAM team for future brides!
    Julie O. Married on 04/17/2021

Lauren is so talented and amazing to work with!!

Lauren is amazing to work with! I hired her for my wedding day and it was the best decision I made. She is extremely talented and so easy to work with. Her and her staff did my hair, my bridesmaids hair, my mom and mother in laws hair. Everyone looked amazing and was very happy with the way their hair looked. I highly recommend hiring KBGLAM for your wedding day as you’ll be in great hands!
    Melissa Married on 04/10/2021

You must hire KBGLAM for your next event!

If you are looking to find the perfect hair and makeup team KBGLAM is it!! Lauren and her team are absolutely incredible! From my first contact with her she was personable and friendly. She always replied in a timely manner. She instantly made me feel comfortable and answered all of my questions. We did a trial and tried a few looks and she really listened to what I wanted and gave great advice. One the day of she showed up on time, knocked everyone's hair out of the park and made me feel so beautiful with her attention to detail and skills! She also was such a calming presence to have around me on my wedding day. I was nervous and anxious and she helped keep me calm. You must hire her for your wedding! She is worth every penny and more ! You will NOT be disappointed!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Gilbert Gilbert, AZ, 85296
818-869-9846
Location of (Kismet Beauty and Glamour - KBGLAM)

Other vendors in Phoenix for your wedding