Beauty with Sarah Mae

Redlands, CA View map

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Beauty with Sarah Mae is mobile, luxury bridal makeup company based in Redlands, California. Owner and makeup artist, Sarah Mae Miller specializes in bridal makeup application and enhancement of natural beauty. At a young age, Sarah fell in love with her ability to help women feel calm and confident by using makeup as a creative outlet. Now, Sarah continues her passion by providing services to brides on their wedding day. All of the products Sarah uses are hygienic, cruelty-free, and of professional quality.

Experience

Sarah obtained a certification in makeup application in 2017. She has received specialty training in bridal makeup techniques to ensure you look and feel beautiful for your special day.

Beauty with Sarah Mae provides makeup services for brides and wedding parties. Sarah can also provide makeup application for engagements sessions, boudoir sessions, and other special occasions. She offers her clients a complimentary consultation in order to discuss the desired wedding day look. To ensure you remain relaxed while preparing for your wedding day, Sarah is willing to travel to your venue to provide her on-site services. The company offers a wide variety of makeup services, including:

• Contour makeup
  • Eye makeup
  • Natural makeup
  • False eyelashes
  • Tattoo Coverage
  • Makeup trial

• Woman-owned

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$15

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$15

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$10

$10

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Consultation

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Makeup

What makeup services do you offer?

Contour Makeup
Fake Lashes

• Jennie
    Jennie P. Getting married on 11/01/2022

Highly recommend

Sarah is an absolute dream and was key to helping me and my bridal party feel and look our best. Every step of the way, from the trial, to our wedding day, to a second photoshoot, she was ready with enthusiasm and experience. Her ethical products are high quality and lasted for hours in the drizzly rain! Thank you, Sarah, for sharing your talent and gifts with the world!
    Christina L. Married on 07/09/2021

Excellent!

Sarah was a godsend! We had a COVID19 wedding and my makeup artist cancelled last minute before the wedding. My wedding coordinator highly recommended Sarah and thankfully she was still available! She's super sweet, easy to work with and was very responsive to my emails. For me, having natural looking long eyelashes was at the top of my list, including eye glitter, and she nailed it!
  • Aliza
    Aliza O. Married on 06/11/2021

So amazing

Sarah is fantastic at her job! I am trying to find reasons to get my makeup professionally done just so I could hire her services again! She made me like absolutely stunning. I have never felt as beautiful as a princess until she did my makeup. She is so talented and listens very well on what you want. She is so professional which eases a lot of stress in the wedding planning. I recommend her times ten!!! My makeup was not airbrushed but lasted the way it does. When I went to bed around 4 am the night of my wedding, I am not exaggerating when I say, my makeup still looked freshly put on! I literally cried joyful
    tears at my wedding! She is amazing!! Choose her for your makeup, TRUST ME!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Real Weddings

• Carolina & Noah
    7 photos · 06/27/2020

108 W Olive Ave, Redlands, CA, 92373
626-234-7796
Location of (Beauty with Sarah Mae)

Other vendors in Inland Empire for your wedding