108 W Olive Ave. Apt 4, Redlands, CA 92373 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Beauty with Sarah Mae

Beauty with Sarah Mae is a hair and makeup company based in Redlands, California. Owner and makeup artist Sarah Mae Miller specializes in bridal makeup application and enhancement of natural beauty. At a young age, Sarah Mae fell in love with her ability to help women feel calm and confident by using makeup as a creative outlet. Now, Sarah continues her passion by providing services to brides on their wedding day. All of the products Sarah uses are hygienic, cruelty-free, and of professional quality.

Experience

Sarah obtained a certification in makeup application in 2017. She has received specialty training in bridal makeup techniques to ensure you look and feel beautiful for your special day.

Beauty with Sarah Mae provides makeup services for brides and wedding parties. Sarah can also provide makeup application for engagements sessions, boudoir sessions, and other special occasions. She offers her clients a complimentary consultation in order to discuss the desired wedding day look. To ensure you remain relaxed while preparing for your wedding day, Sarah is willing to travel to your venue to provide her on-site services. The company offers a wide variety of makeup services, including:

• Contour makeup

img 8080 51 1058149

4 Reviews for Beauty with Sarah Mae

Erin Beaver · Married on 11/22/2019

A joy to work with!

Sarah is absolutely wonderful! Her joyful personality and amazing talent was such an incredible gift on our wedding day! She helped me stay calm, cool and collected while getting ready and I’ve never felt more beautiful!! She’s the best!

Sent on 03/07/2020
  • Ashley

Ashley Peterson · Married on 10/05/2019

Sarah makes you feel beautiful!

I am so happy that I found Sarah for my wedding make up! I originally contacted her to do my engagement photo make up and instead did a wedding trial on the day of my engagement photos. Best idea! I was so happy with how Sarah treated me and how she made me feel like myself, just a more beautiful and confident version. She tried to understand my skin behavior (in my case oily) and tailored everything to fit my skin. This is huge! Sarah was always very responsive, and when you're planning a wedding this is so important! I was so happy with how I looked on my wedding day and received so many compliments! I wish I could find reasons to have Sarah do my make up all the time!

Sent on 11/11/2019

Jessica · Married on 06/15/2019

Amazing MUA!

I'm very happy I found Sarah to do my makeup for my wedding. She is professional, communicative, thorough with her work and has a sweet, down to earth personality. She listened to exactly what I wanted on our trial run and did an amazing job on the day of the wedding! She also did makeup for my 4 bridesmaids and mother, they were all very impressed with her work and said that their makeup has never looked that good. Sarah made us all feel beautiful and I highly recommend her if you are looking for a makeup artist for any special occasion!

Sent on 06/21/2019

Beauty with Sarah Mae FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 150.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 80.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?
    $ 85.00
    $ 80.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes?
  • Which of the following are included in prices?
    Consultation
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Makeup
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Contour Makeup
    Tattoo Coverage

Real Weddings

• 108 W Olive Ave. Apt 4 Redlands, CA, 92373 See on map
    626-234-7796 (Phone number)
    Location of (Beauty with Sarah Mae)