2409 25th Ave, San Francisco, CA 94116 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Beauty Koncept

I never knew I'd like makeup and hair growing up. Not until when I started working in a bank and paid more attention to my face because I had to meet with clients.

I started reading makeup blogs and magazines and investing into makeups. After awhile, friends and families started asking me to do bridemaids makeup at their weddings. I knew by then I do have the passion and love for hair and makeup. I took action and went to makeup schools to advance my skills and to enhance basic makeup and hair foundation.

I love the bridal makeup not because I get to do transformation, but I can also use my skills to add colors to the wedding. Seeing brides and grooms tie their knots in front of friends and families always melt my heart.

My makeup skills are from below.

-Graduated from Makeup Forever Academy with a Bridal MakeUp Advanced
-Graduated from DreamGirl makeup Institute
-Provide fundamental & professional makeup techniques, I offer makeup and hair services for engagement, bridal, fashion show, etc...

Please feel free to call me at 415-868-5032 or inbox me at twiggy@beautykoncept.com

Cannot wait to meet everyone of you.

Follow Beauty Koncept on

logo
19260157674131933261102572967351514134538o

13 Reviews for Beauty Koncept

Joanne · Married on 10/25/2014

Beauty Concept made my big day soooo memorable. Twiggy from Beauty Concept, my makeup artist is the best, She is very easy to work with, kind, and professional. She is flexible and always asked me what I style I like (heavy makeup or hair style I like, so she customized my look for me for my big day. Twiggy is very responsive and professional, she was great with time! She had gotten to my house on time at 6:30am even before I was ready, She provided excellent customer services, and is flexible to meet what I needed. I just can't say enough how much I love her, she stayed with me almost the entire day of my wedding, busy running around making sure I looked the best. Before the wedding, I had a lot of breakout on my face due to the stress I had, she had done an amazing job for my face makeup with her magical hands, all the breakout and blemished were nicely covered up, and smooth on my face. She did frequent touch ups for me throughout the day, including before and after my wedding ceremony, as well as during the banquet at night time. I am thankful to have Twiggy as my makeup artist for my most important day of my life, she is very caring. I felt the she treated my wedding as important as her, making sure I always look the best. At the banquet at night time, she did 3 different hair "looks" for me to make my night dresses. (I had THREE). Omg, Although she was quick, she was very detail-orientated and making sure everything was flawless, my makeup looked great and my hair were nicely done.
    I felt sorry for Twiggy because she didn't get to enjoy the banquet at all; instead, she was with me all night during the banquet, fixed my hair, changed my looks, and touched up for my makeup. I strongly recommend Twiggy, Beauty Concept and her team, to help you with whatever event you plan to have for your important dates, whatever it will be... she won't disappoint you...Thank you Twiggy!!!! : )

Sent on 11/06/2014

Pure Devotion · Married on 10/18/2014

Twiggy is a talented and professional makeup artist. Our company, Pure Devotion, has been referring clients to her. We never received any complaints … only compliments from clients of Twiggy’ s work. We enjoy working with Twiggy because she is easy going, reliable (on time) and passionate about her work. Twiggy will accommodate and tailor to your needs. We highly recommend Twiggy as your makeup artist because she does amazing work!

Sent on 10/21/2014

Shirley · Married on 09/20/2014

I took my sweet time to find the perfect makeup artist for my big day and none of them fitted my needs. Twiggy was wonderful and let me booked her within a short frame. She lets me come in for a trial then came in the right time as I needed her. She have met all my needs and my big day turned out flawlessly. It wouldn't have been the same without her.

Sent on 10/06/2014

Award

Beauty Koncept Pricing

Beauty Koncept Price Rates

Beauty Koncept FAQ

• What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 80.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 115.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 80.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 80.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 300.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 300.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 110.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 80.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 80.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Assistant Fee
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Hair, Makeup
  • What hair services do you offer? Updos / Styling
  • What makeup services do you offer? Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes, Tattoo Coverage
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 10