7375 E. 120th Place, Crown Point, IN 46307 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About Beauty By Meesh

Local to Crown Point, Indiana, boutique Beauty by Meesh specializes in bridal hair and makeup services for brides and bridal parties throughout Northwest Indiana and Chicagoland. With a makeup artistry degree from the prestigious CMU College of Makeup Art & Design, owner and professional stylist Meesh has worked on major film and television sets and served as Burberry Beauty’s Canadian ambassador. Beauty by Meesh is dedicated to providing comprehensive, personalized services that leave her clients feeling special, valued, and utterly beautiful.

Meesh offers on-location hair and makeup services for brides, bridesmaids, mother of the bride and groom, and flower girls. She exclusively uses high-quality, vegan, cruelty-free products uniquely tailored to your hair and skin type that engender healthy hair and glowing skin. Some of her selected makeup brands include Hourglass, Annabelle, Burberry, Ben Nye, Milani, and NYX, while her hair products are a mix of Rusk, Pureology, Marc Anthony, and Loreal. Bridal makeup packages always include an airbrush application of Temptu’s SilkSphere Airpod Foundation to ensure long-lasting, superior coverage. All of her products and materials are thoroughly cleaned and hygienically stored. Meesh is happy to accommodate any special requests, and endeavors to consult with you as much as possible to ensure your unique hair and makeup look is fully reflective of your wedding vision. Some of Beauty by Meesh’s bridal hair and makeup services include:

• Blowouts
3836e0e006332ef7 pexels photo 247295

5 Reviews for Beauty By Meesh

• Kristen

Kristen Field · Married on 10/19/2019

The dream I envisioned swirled into being with a poetic flick of her wrist.

Portrayed on my face and woven throughout my hair were every thought and expression of what I had imagined my hair and makeup to be on my wedding day. My appearance was every bit as romantic, whimsical, and natural as I had fantasized and Meesh was the channel through which my fantasies were brought into reality.

For me, a person that rarely wears makeup, Meesh helped me to feel expressed in a way I was not used to seeing myself as. I was every bit as feminine and relaxed in my own skin as I had hoped I could feel. In so many ways, the look she created for me based on my explanations and ideas far surpassed what I thought was possible for myself. What’s more, the airbrush makeup felt extremely comfortable and breathable, which is partially why I tend to avoid makeup altogether; so, in this way too the choice to go for airbrush makeup was also a major win.

Michelle's warm and receptive personality was exactly what I was looking for and I am genuinely ever so fortunate to have found her and had her be open to helping me in my time of need. I have to admit, I waited until my wedding was just around the corner to seriously search for someone to help me with my hair and makeup. I was so fortunate to find Meesh as she encompassed the care, consideration, talent, and so many other ideal characteristics I had hoped to find all along.

If you’re still not truly impressed, please let me tell you of the consideration and professionalism she has to offer. Meesh visited my home for a consultation which seems a little insignificant but if you consider that for her this was a 7-hour round trip you can see her commitment is worth admiring. Then for my wedding day she ventured on a roughly 4-hour round trip to reach me at wedding location. Now this may be farther than her typical range, but I just thought you should be aware that this shows her determination to servicing her clients and reducing stress in our time of crazy planning and everything else.

Have you ever felt truly listened to or believed that your inspiration was worth hearing and would hopefully be understood? Of course, you have, and on your wedding day or any other special occasion you would hope for nothing less.

I hope I have properly expressed that Michelle did everything in her power to help me feel relaxed, relieved, and comfortable from the very start of our communication, throughout the wedding process, and on my wedding day. What’s more, she did more than what she genuinely stated she would do in a professional and comforting manner.

I would truly turn to Beauty by Meesh for any other hair or makeup needs that may come my way throughout life.

Sincerely,
    Kristen Breckenridge

PS. All photos posted were taken by Kristen Mittlestedt.

Sent on 01/17/2020

Jessica Kaminsky · Married on 09/21/2019

I looked and felt amazing!

Michelle did such a great job with my hair and makeup for my wedding! I had a vision in my head of how I wanted to look and she made it come to life. I never wear makeup ever, and I was very nervous about not looking like myself. She absolutely exceeded my expectations and made me look absolutely amazing. I felt so beautiful on my wedding day thanks to her!

Sent on 10/09/2019

Beauty By Meesh Pricing

Beauty By Meesh Price Rates

Beauty By Meesh FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides?
    $ 40.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?
    $ 40.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?
    $ 40.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 110.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 90.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?
    $ 95.00
    $ 90.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 110.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 90.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 110.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 90.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?
    $ 95.00
    $ 90.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes?
  • Which of the following are included in prices?
    Consultation
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Group Services
    Hair
    Men's Grooming
    Group Discounts
    Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer?
    Blowouts
    Coloring
    Haircuts
    Textured Hair Styling
    Updos / Styling
    Hair Trial
    On-Site Hair
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Airbrush Makeup

-5%
    5% discount for WeddingWire couples

• 7375 E. 120th Place Crown Point, IN, 46307 See on map
    219-444-0381 (Phone number)
    Location of (Beauty By Meesh)