9163 Winrow Court, Littleton, CO 80126 Map · Phone number

About Beauty by Liz

Colorado's Premier Makeup Artist

On your special day, Liz will create a flawless, lasting application of makeup that captures and enhances your natural, inner beauty. Nothing will be photographed on your wedding day more than your face! So trust an expert to ease your mind. Airbrushed makeup is offered for the ultimate experience.

Liz's career as a makeup artist began several years ago working as a top leader with Bobbi Brown Cosmetics. During her successful career, Liz received the best in training for Bobbi Brown makeup. Liz has attended multiple Bobbi Brown Master Classes including the advanced study of makeup techniques for photography, print and HD filming, as well as solutions for flawless, lasting bridal makeup.

Liz brings a high level of skill and accomplished artistry to each client. She has built a reputation as being one of Colorado's preferred, professional freelance makeup artists. Displaying her mastery in the creation of each customized look consists of flawless skin, breathtaking shading, and the coordination of exquisite colors for the perfect eyes and lips.

Liz has many years of experience specializing in countless, unforgettable weddings and special occasions. She continues to work on many projects and events including fashion shows, photo shoots of all genres, commercial and print work. Liz offers makeup lessons to clients of all skill levels with detailed guidance within a fun, supportive atmosphere.

Follow Beauty by Liz on

liz boyle
liz boyle

9 Reviews for Beauty by Liz

Beauty by Liz 1
Beauty by Liz 2

Georgina · Married on 09/15/2018

I love Liz! I was immediately drawn to her natural style as I did not want to look like a stranger on my wedding day. She is so professional about her work and knows exactly how to bring out everyone's best qualities. I was particularly impressed with her ability to be both efficient and thorough with each lady. She has truly honed her craft and made me and my ladies all feel like princesses. Her amazing quality Bobbi Brown products felt weightless on my skin and stayed on all day and looked great in all the different lighting throughout the day. She was even able to provide me with other vendor contacts and was always so quick to respond to my emails. If I ever need my make up down professionally again, Liz will be the first person I call. THANK YOU!

Sent on 10/04/2018
    Beauty by Liz 3
    Beauty by Liz 4

Kali · Married on 06/16/2018

Y'all - I’ll start this review by saying that there has never been a time I have gotten my makeup done & not run home and immediately taken it off amid tears - UNTIL I met Liz. She did SEVEN bridesmaids, THREE attendants, and MYSELF the day of my wedding and we all looked stunning. She was able to listen to what everyone wanted and bring out each women’s individual beauty with out overshadowing. She showed up on time and we finished ahead of schedule even with eleven ladies getting their makeup done & getting touch ups before we walked out the door!

My bridesmaids all commented that this was the first time they had ever been happy with the way their faces looked for a wedding & they all felt beautiful. We've already gotten a few photo sneak peak backs and everyone truly looks amazing.

Thank you so much for being apart of my day Liz, we couldn't have done it without you and are so so thankful!

Sent on 07/29/2018

Sonia · Married on 06/28/2015

To say that Liz was absolutely amazing is an understatement. I went to her house to do a trial makeup run and she really listened to exactly the look I wanted, making my makeup bold enough for pictures but still very elegant. She has a very calm and relaxed demeanor, which helped me feel very relaxed and pampered on my big day. I didn't sleep at ALL the night beforet eh wedding, and somehow, she made my skin look illuminated and refreshed, my eyes bright (and miraculously erased the purple bags beneath them!) Never having had a professional makeup application, I was nervous about not looking like myself, but I have never *ever* felt so beautiful. I am so very grateful for her!!!

Sent on 08/18/2015