Melrose, MA 02176 Map · Phone number

About Beauty by Jana Lamas

Jana Lamas is a Boston based make-up artist for weddings, fashion shoots, TV and head-shots. She believes in not only making women beautiful, but also giving them the knowledge. And know- how so they can recreate looks themselves.

Clients rave about Jana's attention to detail, her ability to create flawless skin, captivating eyes and to- die- for eyebrows. She also has a keen eye for corrective make.up working with each client's natural beauty to achieve their best photogenic look.

" I believe in the beauty that comes from within
The beauty that makes you shine no matter what!"

.JL.

orange themed wedding photos
jana editorial 1

28 Reviews for Beauty by Jana Lamas

Amrita · Married on 08/31/2018

I found Jana through the recommendation of our photographer, and I am so happy that I did. Jana knows what is going to make you look good both in person and in photos, she is incredibly talented at working with all types of skin (I'm Indian, for reference), and she uses high quality, high end products. She's also very sweet and fun to talk with! My makeup looked flawless, it lasted all day/night long without budging but also without looking heavy (magic!!) and all of my bridesmaids also looked absolutely stunning.

Leah · Married on 09/03/2017

Jana did an amazing job at my wedding! First I had a trial with her. She is so friendly and put me at ease. I loved my trial so I booked her to do my makeup as well as my bridesmaids. She did an awesome job day off and it was great to have her around while we all got ready. My bridesmaids loved their makeup! One of them said it was the best makeup she'd ever had done - and she's already been married so that's saying a lot! Jana is easy to work with and very professional. I would highly recommend!

Amanda · Married on 08/26/2017

Jana was fantastic! I looked and felt gorgeous on my wedding day thanks to Jana. She really understands how to bring out each woman's inner beauty -- and isn't just trying to cover it up with a ton of makeup. I felt natural, like myself, and also like a bride. She also has such a warm demeanor, making me feel at ease on what could have been a stressful day!

Award

• Red Velvet Sounds
    Red Velvet Sounds Wedding Bands

Beauty by Jana Lamas is such a pleasure to work with! did a fabulous job and very professional. Highly recommended!

• Jennifer Tawa Hair Design
    Jennifer Tawa Hair Design Wedding Hair & Makeup

Jana is a very talented and skilled make up artist. She is very personable and welcomes a thorough consultation. I love observing her communicate with her clients and am never surprised when the end result is stunning and on point. It is always a pleasure to work with Jana and I never hesitate to refer clients to her.

• Makeup Artistry by Dana Dodson
    Makeup Artistry by Dana Dodson Wedding Hair & Makeup

Jana is such a talented makeup artist. She is very experienced, professional, and such a wonderful presence on your wedding day. She is my favorite makeup artist to collaborate with and I work with her often.

• Melrose, 02176 See on map