Beauty by Heather Ivy

Doylestown, PA View map

Heather Ivy is a formally trained makeup artist, hairstylist and eyelash extension technician offering high quality work, professionalism and dependability to her clients.

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Trial Service

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Group Services
Hair
Makeup
Men's Grooming
Mult. Stylists

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Updos / Styling

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup

Message vendor

4.8 out of 5 rating
    Teresa Married on 10/08/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Heather was recommended to me by a friend and I was extremely pleased with her work. The wedding day, the bridal party, my mom and I all looked and felt beautiful. We all got tons of compliments and my make-up stayed on all night! There were several points when I could feel the sweat going down my face; I checked in the mirror and my make-up still looked perfect! I highly recommend Heather for your wedding day needs
    Caroline Married on 08/08/2015
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Heather is a true professional and it shows. Upon first conversation, I knew I had found the right person for my wedding hair and makeup. She was very accommodating and explained the entire process at the beginning so there were no surprises. When we met for my trial (at her studio), I was confident I was in good hands. She makes you feel comfortable to open up and speak your mind so that she could help you perfect your wedding day look.

I had sent Heather sample pictures of hair styles and make-up that I liked, and I could tell she did her homework because she pointed out details that I had not even noticed! She created a look that was similar but was able to tailor it to perfectly compliment my likes, hair length and facial features. I have extremely long hair but the models in my sample pictures were shorter length, so she worked something to hide some of the hair so that my low-bun was not enormous! Also, since I have a round face, she knew how to accentuate other features so that the roundness of my face was less noticeable. Then, I had gotten an airbrush tan after our trial, but before my wedding day, yet she was able to correctly match my skin color with no problem on the day of the wedding. I also wanted a different color lipstick, and although she did not have the exact match (it would be pretty hard unless I had the actual lipstick) she was able to mix some things together to get the look I was going for. These are only a few of the examples of why I think she is truly skilled and knowledgeable at what she does! My wedding makeup and hair was absolutely amazing!! She even leaves you with a touch-up kit and little hints like drink from straws. I could not thank her enough for her patience and being a great listener and giving me suggestions as I tried to make up my mind on what I liked and at times, would change my mind back to the initial choice! Her prices are also very reasonable! Lashes are included in the price! And she shows up on time!
  • User2172054 2+ years ago
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I hired Heather to do my hair and make up, my mom's hair and makeup, and my bridemaids' hair for my wedding. She was phenomenal. She was punctual and professional. I enjoyed spending half of my wedding day with her while getting ready with my girls. It was like being there with a friend. My hair and makeup were absolutely perfect. I have never in my life felt more beautiful. Even through a long, humid, warm day my hair and makeup stayed put and looked perfect until the end of the night. I cannot say enough good things about Heather. Her prices are reasonable and her work is impeccable. She is a true talent.

Beauty by Heather Ivy's reply:

Thank you for the beautiful review. It was an honor to be a part of your special day!! Congratulations & I wish you a lifetime of happiness.
    Heather
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Doylestown, PA, 18902
Location of (Beauty by Heather Ivy)

Other vendors in Philadelphia for your wedding