Doylestown, PA 18902 Map · Phone number

About Beauty by Heather Ivy

Heather Ivy is a formally trained makeup artist, hairstylist and eyelash extension technician offering high quality work, professionalism and dependability to her clients.

Other couples have also viewed

• Salon 463
phot
heather squar

10 Reviews for Beauty by Heather Ivy

Teresa · Married on 10/08/2016

Heather was recommended to me by a friend and I was extremely pleased with her work. The wedding day, the bridal party, my mom and I all looked and felt beautiful. We all got tons of compliments and my make-up stayed on all night! There were several points when I could feel the sweat going down my face; I checked in the mirror and my make-up still looked perfect! I highly recommend Heather for your wedding day needs

Sent on 12/19/2016

Caroline · Married on 08/08/2015

Heather is a true professional and it shows. Upon first conversation, I knew I had found the right person for my wedding hair and makeup. She was very accommodating and explained the entire process at the beginning so there were no surprises. When we met for my trial (at her studio), I was confident I was in good hands. She makes you feel comfortable to open up and speak your mind so that she could help you perfect your wedding day look.

I had sent Heather sample pictures of hair styles and make-up that I liked, and I could tell she did her homework because she pointed out details that I had not even noticed! She created a look that was similar but was able to tailor it to perfectly compliment my likes, hair length and facial features. I have extremely long hair but the models in my sample pictures were shorter length, so she worked something to hide some of the hair so that my low-bun was not enormous! Also, since I have a round face, she knew how to accentuate other features so that the roundness of my face was less noticeable. Then, I had gotten an airbrush tan after our trial, but before my wedding day, yet she was able to correctly match my skin color with no problem on the day of the wedding. I also wanted a different color lipstick, and although she did not have the exact match (it would be pretty hard unless I had the actual lipstick) she was able to mix some things together to get the look I was going for. These are only a few of the examples of why I think she is truly skilled and knowledgeable at what she does! My wedding makeup and hair was absolutely amazing!! She even leaves you with a touch-up kit and little hints like drink from straws. I could not thank her enough for her patience and being a great listener and giving me suggestions as I tried to make up my mind on what I liked and at times, would change my mind back to the initial choice! Her prices are also very reasonable! Lashes are included in the price! And she shows up on time!

Sent on 08/12/2015

I hired Heather to do my hair and make up, my mom's hair and makeup, and my bridemaids' hair for my wedding. She was phenomenal. She was punctual and professional. I enjoyed spending half of my wedding day with her while getting ready with my girls. It was like being there with a friend. My hair and makeup were absolutely perfect. I have never in my life felt more beautiful. Even through a long, humid, warm day my hair and makeup stayed put and looked perfect until the end of the night. I cannot say enough good things about Heather. Her prices are reasonable and her work is impeccable. She is a true talent.

Sent on 06/09/2015

Beauty by Heather Ivy's reply:

Thank you for the beautiful review. It was an honor to be a part of your special day!! Congratulations & I wish you a lifetime of happiness.
    Heather

Award

Beauty by Heather Ivy FAQ

• Does makeup price include false lashes?
  • Which of the following are included in prices?
    Trial Service
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Group Services
    Hair
    Makeup
    Men's Grooming
    Mult. Stylists
  • What hair services do you offer?
    Blowouts
    Updos / Styling
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Airbrush Makeup
    Contour Makeup
    Fake Lashes
    Tattoo Coverage

• Doylestown, PA, 18902 See on map
    Location of (Beauty by Heather Ivy)