936 Huntington Drive Suite D, San Marino, CA 91108 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Beauty & Bloom

Beauty & Bloom Specializes in hair styling, makeup, and floral design for weddings and special events.

Follow Beauty & Bloom on

bb 4 jenhuang 003034 r1 006
f636349339b3078a B BLogo CMYK
bb 34 jenhuang 003030 r1 008

2 Reviews for Beauty & Bloom

Who said wedding planning is fun? Weddings take a lot of time and effort in the planning, it can get stressful, and it breaks the bank (made me feel so poor)! So I'm glad I picked Nina as my florists because she was so sweet, very professional, reliable and responsible as well as reasonable. I'm sooooooooo glad I found and picked her!

Sent on 05/03/2015

kevin · Married on 12/01/2012

Nina has been my florist for over 15 years. I used to pick up flowers from her house, I am proud to see that her tiny in home business has grown into a company!

She uses the freshest flowers, I have never been disappointed by the quality.

Over the last 15 years she has done,

- High School Dances - Corsage, Boutonniere, Bouquets, Arm Wraps, and anything else I needed. Any color, style, size, and/or shape, she can make it happen.

- Hong Kong Style Flowers - Do not know if this is still relevant but kids in my time used to buy these. I still buy them randomly and she creates and wraps them so beautifully. So large, colorful, and glittery.

- Graduation Leis - She did my high school graduation and college graduation leis. Double or single, plain or colored.She uses a ton of orchids so they always look full.

- Wedding - I would not have picked anyone else to do my wedding. I basically told her our wedding colors and a basic idea of what we wanted and let her work her magic. Everything turned out so beautiful and perfect, more then I could have imagined. She catered to all our needs and last minute additions. Her team worked hard and early to set everything up for us, even in the rain. She made the brides bouquets, bridesmaids bouquets, a million boutonnieres, flower girl headband, decorated our venue, moved all decorations to the reception, set up our reception, made center pieces, and bunch of other random things.

And the most important part of all, PRICE! Flower Mart and Flower Genie could never beat her price. She works with any budget and will make magic happen. Every time I get something from her, I feel like I cheated her because of how perfect it was and how low cost it was.

Sent on 09/29/2017

Beauty & Bloom Pricing

Beauty & Bloom Price Rates

Beauty & Bloom FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 150.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 35.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 8.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 45.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 90.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Glamorous, Modern, Romantic, Rustic
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up

• 936 Huntington Drive, Suite D San Marino, 91108 See on map