Atlanta GA, Atlanta, GA 30004 · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Beaute Force

Beaute Force is a makeup artist based in Athens, Georgia that offers contemporary beauty services to wedding parties. Founder Mikayla Hiers has been a practicing beautician since the early age of 13 when she worked as a wedding makeup artist for the first time. Mikayla is most fond of creating striking, memorable looks for her clients. She is passionate about making her clientele feel empowered and uses advanced cosmetic techniques to help their artistic vision come to life.

Beaute Force takes a fearless approach to makeup artistry. Mikayla’s creativity ranges from painting otherworldly compositions to replicating timeless looks that highlight her customers’ natural charm. Mikayla offers an initial makeup trial in order to determine what kind of tones and shades will work best for you. She is also available to beautify your wedding party. This skilled artist is proficient in contour, natural makeup, and eye makeup. Her services can also be performed on site.

Other couples have also viewed

• Defined Contours and Wellness
24 51 1886297 1569341465

4 Reviews for Beaute Force

Courtney · Married on 05/04/2019

Wedding Makeup

Mikayla did an amazing job for the event! She was very responsive when I reached out about the date and has very reasonable prices. I showed her a picture of a smokey eye look and the shimmer I wanted and she was able to do it exactly on me! I also liked how she matched my foundation and made me look fresh (aka not tired). Her makeup also looks great in photos, there was no shine on my forehead (which normally happens). I highly recommend her and will be going back to Mikayla for my next event.

Sent on 12/14/2019

Victoria C. · Married on 12/13/2018

Amazing!

Mikayla never disappoints. She has done my makeup for numerous events now and I’m obsessed every single time. I don’t trust anyone else with my face!

Sent on 12/13/2019
  • Lydia

Lydia · Married on 07/15/2017

She is awesome

Miss Hiers is very professional. I have been using her services for a couple of months and i have nothing else to say but great things. She is professional and her expertise and skills are unique. Her prices are great. I Definitely will keep using her services. I also recommended her to my friend and she loves her.

Sent on 12/13/2019

Beaute Force Pricing

Beaute Force Price Rates

Beaute Force FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 115.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 15.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?
    $ 70.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes?
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Contour Makeup
    Eye Makeup
    Natural Makeup
    On-Site Makeup
    Wedding Party Makeup
    Makeup Trial
    Fake Lashes
  • What hair removal services do you offer?
    Tweezing