417 front street, Catasauqua, PA 18032 Map · Phone number

About Beards and Babes

Beards and Babes is a full-service hair and makeup salon located in Catasauqua, Pennsylvania, also serving the Philadelphia area. Owners Brittney Conrad and Zach Romero are fully licensed beauty professionals and have worked in the beauty industry for over nine years. They strive to exceed your expectations when bringing your vision of the perfect wedding look to life with both their on-site and in-studio services.

Brittney and Zach recognize that every client is unique, and whether they’re creating a look for a bride, groom, or members of the wedding party, they cater to the needs and tastes of each individual. When working with Beards and Babes, you’ll have access to a variety of services to provide you with a picture-ready look, including hair styling and blowouts along with airbrush and spray tanning. They also offer a wide range of makeup services, like individual lashes, brow/lash tinting, airbrush and contour makeup, natural looks, and much more.

Follow Beards and Babes on

Other couples have also viewed

• Gladissbeauty
  • BB DeCheine Beauty Co.
  • Makeup by Holly
  • Luxe Color Studio
Hot towel shave
woodsy bohemian north carolina wedding at the cabin ridge gabrielle von heyking photographie 18 51 1051269
Twists and braided updo
Barber services

2 Reviews for Beards and Babes

• Heather

Heather · Married on 02/08/2020

Hair and Make Up Guru - Brittney IS Your Girl!!!!!

Brittney is absolutely incredible!!! She did such a wonderful job on my hair and make up trial for my wedding that I also hired her for my engagement photo shoot. She listens to what you want and delivers! It was so nice to work with someone that gave me their professional opinion but also listened to what I was trying to achieve. She is a hair guru, I swear she started on my hair and then POOF, this incredible masterpiece was created. Brittney is responsive, personable and patient. She asked me questions about my my preferences before just doing what she thought was right. I am far from knowing the first thing about make up and Brittney guided me through the entire way. She listened to me as a client and put me first which is such a hard quality to find when it comes to hair and make up! She traveled to us with one other assistant on my wedding day and it was perfect. They both worked according to the schedule we had in place and were super helpful to my entire bridal party. I have found my hair and make up artist for life!!!

Sent on 03/01/2020
  • Amie

Amie O. · Married on 08/08/2020

3.2
      1.0
      3.0
      3.0

gorgeous make up, unreliable communication

I think the first thing I really need to say is my stress went so high after signing a contract with Brittany. She would not respond to me in a timely manner and could not tell me who was going to do my hair and make up until maybe 7 months before the wedding because we needed to set up a trial. I would call, email, and eventually get some emails sent back. I even had to try to contact her through facebook which she never responded to. Sometimes it would be months of hearing nothing from an email, sometimes quick. it was just so unreliable that my wedding coordinators helped find me a back up just in case she never showed up. We were even late on our day of timeline, but she was able to catch up and we were only 3o minutes late. She redid part of my hair, but that wasn't what got us off track.

Covid made everything more difficult and we couldn't do our hair and make up trial until a month before the wedding. I don't want to say it was all bad, but there are things to be wary of and I think are important to know.

Brittany did an incredible job on the hair and make up. definitely recommend a trial to get the foundation color and hair like you want it. I truly felt beautiful on the day and that is what matters in the end. Feeling nothing but joy marrying my best friend! I am grateful for how you made me feel about the way I looked the day of the wedding.

Sent on 11/03/2020

Beards and Babes FAQ

• What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?
    $ 125.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?
    $ 55.00
    $ 55.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 125.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 125.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?
    $ 90.00
    $ 90.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 125.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 125.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 125.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 125.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?
    $ 75.00
    $ 75.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes?
  • What is the starting price for tanning services?
    $ 35.00
  • Which of the following are included in prices?
    Consultation
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Mult. Stylists
    Salon
    Tanning
    Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer?
    Blowouts
    Textured Hair Styling
    Updos / Styling
    Hair Trial
    On-Site Hair
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Airbrush Makeup
    Makeup Trial
    Fake Lashes
    Brow/Lash Tinting
    Tattoo Coverage
  • What hair removal services do you offer?
    Waxing
  • What tanning services do you offer?
    Airbrush Tanning
    Spray Tanning
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

• 417 front street Catasauqua, PA, 18032 See on map
    Location of (Beards and Babes)