lot 3 Mega Way Portmore Town Center, James Hill, JM JM 0000Z Map · Phone number

005 51 656449

5 Reviews for Be-U-tiful Dezines 4 UR Events

• Anna

Anna Peart · Married on 02/08/2020

amazing, breathtaking, impressive, stunning and astonishing are just a few words

I live in Maryland and my wedding was in Jamaica at be-u-tiful dezines. We spoke and message back and forth and when I tell you about consistency and support I give it all to her. I came home a week before my wedding and the wonders that marcii did within a week is mind blowing. She compacted my thoughts and visualized exactly what I wanted. Marcia is a Wonder Woman ! Her team is amazing ! Marcia dealt with my wedding like it was her own she made sure everything was perfect! I don’t regret anything that I made her handle , she is a professional and for that if I could give her all the stars in the world I would . Thanks again be-u-tiful dezines for making my small wedding a wonderland ❤️ To Ms.Marcia words can’t explain how grateful I am for all that you and you team as done 🙏🏽

Sent on 03/10/2020

Mikeisha Williams · Married on 12/21/2019

I am amazed

After 2 months of reaching out to decor teams that just did not seem to understand the vision I had for my wedding one of my dear friends recommended Marcia. After speaking to her for the first time I made an instant connection and I knew at that point I had found the right person. I am absolutely happy with the decision I made, not only did Marcia gave us exceptional service but she completely exceeded our expectations. I loved the fact that I could always reach out to her whenever an idea came to mind and she was always very receptive and went the extra mile to ensure I was pleased. I was so detailed in what I wanted, I remember writing a long email a few weeks before the wedding with pictures to depict my vision but when I turned up at that church door and saw the love of my life at the alter and how beautiful the decor was beyond anything I had visioned I was absolutely blown away. And just when I thought it couldn't get any better the reception room left me speechless. It was magical, almost as if God himself did the final touches. My guest are still talking about how amazing it was. Marcia I would like to say thank you to you and your team for an absolutely amazing job. You completely exceeded my expectations. Not only was the decor beautiful but I appreciate the fact that you stayed with me every step of the way to ensure the entire ceremony ran as planned. I will no doubt recommend you to anyone seeking exception service. I pray God continues to bless you and your team. I am happy I chose you.

Sent on 03/08/2020

Krystal-Kay · Married on 08/02/2018

Flexible and affordable

Marcia should be your first choice im wedding planning. I was pleased with her work. I was very detailed in my vision for my wedding and she went out of her way to execute such. Marcia was on time, affordadle, flexible and accommodating. THANK YOU!

Sent on 12/19/2018

Be-U-tiful Dezines 4 UR Events FAQ

• What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?
    $ 500.00
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue?
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue?
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?
  • Describe your venue:
    Banquet Hall
  • What kind of settings are available?
    Indoor
    Covered Outdoor
  • Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?
    Bridal Shower
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What event services do you offer?
    Cake
    Event Planner
    Event Rentals
  • What catering services do you offer?
    Cocktail Reception
    Dessert
    Plated
    Server(s)
  • What bar services do you provide?
    Bartender(s)
  • What event items are available?
    Altar/Arch
    Centerpieces
    Chairs
    Chair Covers
    Decor
    Furniture
    Lighting
    Tables
  • What food and beverage items are available?
    Flatware
    Glassware
    Linens
  • What months are included in your peak season?
    June
    August
    November
    December
  • What months are included in your off-peak season?
    January
    February

• lot 3 Mega Way, Portmore Town Center St.Catherine See on map
    876-431-8080 (Phone number)
    Location of (Be-U-tiful Dezines 4 UR Events)