PO Box 336, Fallston, MD 21047 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Be All Inclusive

Be All Inclusive started as a local wedding photography service in the Baltimore and DC Metro areas, and now serves as planners, coordinators, travel agency, and wedding photographer to mostly destination weddings in the Caribbean. However, we still provide photography services to select couples in the Baltimore area as well.

Taking from the experience of being involved with 40-60 weddings every year, what was previously known as Be Photography has turned into Be All Inclusive (BAI).

BAI offers various levels of planning services and travel agency services for destination weddings. We negotiate group contracts with resorts, handle large room blocks, coordinate in-destination travel and excursions, and guide our couples thru the entire destination wedding planning process.

Having taken care of 40-60 weddings annually locally for years before getting into the destination wedding market, we offer services that other travel experts simply can not provide, as none have as much wedding experience as we do.

Many of our clients receive completely free photography for their destination weddings and on-site service from us to make sure the entire process goes smoothly on wedding day and the number of events that lead up to wedding day during your trip. Additionally, our company promotions often go far and above any other travel agency, and combined with our price match guarantee, you can be sure you and your guests are getting the best deal.

Destination Wedding Services Offered

• Planning
  • Full Travel Agency Services
    • Resort Selection Consultation
    • Pre resort selection site visits
    • Contract negotiation
    • Room Block coordination
    • Custom Event Website
    • Pre-wedding site inspections
    • Transfer logistics coordination
  • Free Photography (restrictions apply)
  • On-Site day of coordination

Local Wedding Services Offered (limited availability)

• Engagement sessions
  • Wedding day photography
  • Trash the dress sessions
  • Boudoir sessions
  • Second and third photographer options
  • Honeymoon planning

Be All Inclusive 7
  • Joe

Joe Evans · Married on 07/11/2019

Stress Free

James and his team did an incredible job making our destination wedding experience truly perfect and exactly what we wanted. He handled our entire group of 41 people traveling to Jamaica and dealt with any issues that came up along the way, taking the stress off of us. I’ve never worked with a company that was SO responsive! James or someone on his team would respond within 24 hours, but usually they would respond within MINUTES. Not only was James and his team responsive surrounding our groups travel, he also went above and beyond when we hit a snag with the resorts responsiveness. He jumped right in, had our questions answered within the day and made us feel at ease. James was true to his word about price-matching. When someone in our group found a lower cost somewhere else, he immediately reached out to our resort to see if they could negotiate a new rate for the group. I cannot stress enough how easy this process was for us. If you’re considering a destination wedding, look no further than BE All Inclusive.

Sent on 07/18/2019

Melissa · Married on 06/22/2019

Amazing Service!

James and his team are true rock stars! While destination weddings are way less stressful than traditional weddings, it is still a wedding after all and the BAI team made it all so simple!! They negotiated amazing group rates for our whole party and everyone raved about how quick and helpful they were in the booking process. James and his team went above and beyond to help me communicate with the hotel and I can't thank them enough. They say they will answer you within 24 hours but there was not one time that the BAI team did not answer me within the hour! If you are planning a destination wedding or even considering it, THESE ARE YOUR PEOPLE! Would recommend over and over.

Sent on 07/18/2019
  • Courtney

Courtney Cunningham · Married on 06/21/2019

The absolute best! Just use them!

I guess my story starts in May 2018 when my fiancé and I had decided we wanted a destination wedding in Cancun! I had joined a few helpful Facebook pages, but the most helpful one was Cancun Brides. I had posted on the page that i felt so lost, and confused about the whole process and didn’t even know where to start! James is a member of the page (along with many other Travel Agents) and commented on my post. We immediately started talking via Facebook messenger and instantly I felt a connection between us. Within a few days we met via Skype and discussed MANY different resort options. He asked what my vision was for my wedding - I KNEW for a fact I didn’t want to get married on the beach because I HATE sand, so he immediately cut out a few resorts that didn't have great ceremony options for us. I was almost set on a resort, but had a budget in mind for how much i wanted my guests to spend- I had no idea how expensive it could be for my guests until I got to talking to James! I heard from friends and also read ALOT of posts in Cancun Brides about El Dorado Royale and how amazing it was.
    I was already scheduled to travel and stay in Cancun during June 2018, so James set up a site visit for us and we fell IN LOVE with El Dorado Royale. Once we got back from our site visit, James helped us immediately block off rooms for our wedding weekend! We ended up having close to 60 guests at our wedding on 06/21/2019! Planning a destination wedding from afar is HARD and having James and his team walk me through every step of it was a huge blessing. Every single person who traveled to my wedding and used Be All Inclusive only had great things to say about working with James.
    Since using Be All Inclusive, I’ve referred 2 friends to him to help plan their destination weddings and another friend to help plan her bachelorette party! I would have been absolutely lost without him and all of his help. He and his team are EXTREMELY KNOWLEDGEABLE in this business and i would highly, highly recommend using Be All Inclusive!!!
    Professional photos by https://www.iheartstudio.com/ - which i will soon be writing their review as well :)

Sent on 07/31/2019
    Be All Inclusive 13

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Be All Inclusive FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,999.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Toning, Digital Files, Negatives
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,399.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Toning, Digital Files, Negatives
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Custom Graphics, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Negatives, Prints, Proofs

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Be All Inclusive 1
    Free Photography Promotion!
    Receive completely free photography for your destination wedding when you book a qualifying group's travel with our travel agency, Be All Inclusive! Full details at www.beallinclusive.net/free-photography-promotion

• Splash DJ
    Splash DJ Wedding DJs

Absolute pleasure to work with!

• Grand Wedding Films
    Grand Wedding Films Wedding Videographers

What a great company to work with. We highly recommend.

• Shelly's Floral Dreams
    Shelly's Floral Dreams Wedding Florists

James is an amazing photographer...he is a master at capturing the emotion in a moment. Love his work.

• PO Box 336 Fallston, 21047 See on map