Be All Inclusive

Fallston, MD View map

$2,399 Typical Price

Be All Inclusive started as a local wedding photography service in the Baltimore and DC Metro areas, and now serves as planners, coordinators, travel agency, and wedding photographer to mostly destination weddings in the Caribbean. However, we still provide photography services to select couples in the Baltimore area as well.

Taking from the experience of being involved with 40-60 weddings every year, what was previously known as Be Photography has turned into Be All Inclusive (BAI).

BAI offers various levels of planning services and travel agency services for destination weddings. We negotiate group contracts with resorts, handle large room blocks, coordinate in-destination travel and excursions, and guide our couples thru the entire destination wedding planning process.

Having taken care of 40-60 weddings annually locally for years before getting into the destination wedding market, we offer services that other travel experts simply can not provide, as none have as much wedding experience as we do.

Many of our clients receive completely free photography for their destination weddings and on-site service from us to make sure the entire process goes smoothly on wedding day and the number of events that lead up to wedding day during your trip. Additionally, our company promotions often go far and above any other travel agency, and combined with our price match guarantee, you can be sure you and your guests are getting the best deal.

Destination Wedding Services Offered

• Planning
  • Full Travel Agency Services
    • Resort Selection Consultation
    • Pre resort selection site visits
    • Contract negotiation
    • Room Block coordination
    • Custom Event Website
    • Pre-wedding site inspections
    • Transfer logistics coordination
  • Free Photography (restrictions apply)
  • On-Site day of coordination

Local Wedding Services Offered (limited availability)

• Engagement sessions
  • Wedding day photography
  • Trash the dress sessions
  • Boudoir sessions
  • Second and third photographer options
  • Honeymoon planning

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,999

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Multi. Locations
Toning
Negatives

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,399

Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
Toning
Negatives

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Cory M. Getting married on 03/03/2023
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The best in the business!

We can't say enough positive things about James and the BAI team. Our wedding planning process began back in the middle of 2019, pre-pandemic - all was well. My wife and I were incredibly happy with BAI's quick, knowledgeable responses. It was instantly clear that James knew every resort like the back of his hand. He was able to dissect our every want and need which reiterated we chose the right resort for our destination wedding.

As we got closer to our wedding, the pandemic was on the rise. James was calling/texting us daily with updates regarding the pandemic/travel in both the United State and Mexico. 5 days prior to our departure for our wedding in Mexico, the United States enforced the no travel rule - That was it, no wedding, just like that, in a blink of an eye. James was able to do something I was not, make my wife calm. James spent the next couple of days calling us with every update he had, ensuring both my wife and me that all would be okay in the end. He was empathetic, reassuring, and somehow optimistic. I say somehow optimistic because, in retrospect, we realized James didn't have to deal with JUST our wedding being cancelled/postponed, He had to deal with all of his client's weddings being postponed. He had to deal with his income being in jeopardy, He had to deal with the rollercoaster ride covid has us all on. However, he never once spoke a word of negativity - Throughout the process, it was always about getting us to our big day and making sure it was perfect.

Which it was! It's been 10 days since our wedding in Mexico, My wife and I have had our time to look back on it and reflect. In the many decisions, we had to make along the way, pairing up with BAI was among the best. James always answered his phone in moments of doubt, always called/texted us to see how we were doing and even knew resort staff members by name - The relationship James and BAI has with so many resorts is unmatched. He even had little surprises planned along the way. The pandemic caused many misfortunes at just about the worst timing possible, but meeting and working with James and BAI over the last 2 years made us forget all the negative. We couldn't imagine it any other way and are pleased to have already booked our honeymoon through Be All Inclusive.

THANK YOU JAMES AND THE BE ALL INCLUSIVE TEAM!

• Kaitlyn
    Kaitlyn S. Married on 07/16/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

So helpful - great communication!

James and his team were so great throughout the whole wedding planning process! I emailed him millions of times and he always got back to me so quickly. He was very reliable and I always felt comfortable going to him for help. My wedding certainly wasn't an easy one - James dealt with guests not giving him their flight information, not paying on time, etc. but he talked to me about the issues as they came up and we were able to easily resolve them. I also had some guests cancel the day I arrived at my destination, which caused some problems with some perks. However, James worked with the resort and everyone came to an agreement, which I was SO THANKFUL for! If he didn't go above and beyond to make my dream wedding become a reality, it would not have been anything like it was. He really worked hard to make sure my husband and I got what we had been planning for. I am so thankful to James, Laurie, and the Be All Inclusive Team! I highly recommend them! :)
  • Sue
    Sue F. Married on 01/02/2021

James and Laurie Beagile Be All Inclusive are the BEST

James B. is Phenomenal!
    His pictures not only captured everything we wanted for our daughter鈥檚 wedding but so much more. His knowledge of the location let him choose the perfect spot for our daughter鈥檚 vision of a once in a life-time first look pic as well as some long desired breath taking location pics she had dreamed about.
    The pictures played a huge part in what was very important to the planning of the wedding our daughter (she鈥檚 very picky, lol, true) She and us were ecstatic with joy in how James captured her exactly the way she wanted to look, absolutely beautiful! He nailed it capturing their sincere expressions of love and every special moment throughout the day. He did it with professionalism, style, politeness and the best positive attitude you will find.
    He never stopped the guest to take a picture, never interrupted the party to catch a shot. We know he was there because we have the pictures to prove it but looking at some of the many of the pics I don鈥檛 remember even seeing him. James got through our group shots so quickly that we were able to enjoy the entire day. Then in a very timely manner got our proofs to us. Thank you James for capturing our daughter鈥檚 wedding day in such an amazingly beautiful way! We will be forever grateful and cherish these photographs.

Image may contain: 3 people, people standing, wedding, shoes and outdoor

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Deals

Be All Inclusive 1
Gift
Receive completely free photography for your destination wedding when you book a qualifying group's travel with our travel agency, Be All Inclusive! Full details at www.beallinclusive.net/free-photography-promotion

Splash DJ Splash DJ Wedding DJs

Absolute pleasure to work with!

Grand Wedding Films Grand Wedding Films Wedding Videographers

What a great company to work with. We highly recommend.

Shelly's Floral Dreams Shelly's Floral Dreams Wedding Florists

James is an amazing photographer...he is a master at capturing the emotion in a moment. Love his work.

Baltimore Bridal Hair
Mobtown Florals
5.0 out of 5 rating , 100 Reviews
路 Wedding Florists

PO Box 336 Fallston, 21047
Location of (Be All Inclusive)
PO Box 336 Fallston, Maryland, 21047

Other vendors in Baltimore for your wedding