Be All Inclusive Reviews

Be All Inclusive 7
  • Danielle

Danielle Mollure · Getting married on 08/14/2020

Quick & Efficient!

James at Be All Inclusive is wonderful. He is extremely responsive and helpful with any and all questions. I feel so relieved that he is our travel agent for our destination wedding. I am thankful to have found Be All Inclusive & work with them.

Sent on 09/05/2019
  • Joe

Joe Evans · Married on 07/11/2019

Stress Free

James and his team did an incredible job making our destination wedding experience truly perfect and exactly what we wanted. He handled our entire group of 41 people traveling to Jamaica and dealt with any issues that came up along the way, taking the stress off of us. I’ve never worked with a company that was SO responsive! James or someone on his team would respond within 24 hours, but usually they would respond within MINUTES. Not only was James and his team responsive surrounding our groups travel, he also went above and beyond when we hit a snag with the resorts responsiveness. He jumped right in, had our questions answered within the day and made us feel at ease. James was true to his word about price-matching. When someone in our group found a lower cost somewhere else, he immediately reached out to our resort to see if they could negotiate a new rate for the group. I cannot stress enough how easy this process was for us. If you’re considering a destination wedding, look no further than BE All Inclusive.

Sent on 07/18/2019

Melissa · Married on 06/22/2019

Amazing Service!

James and his team are true rock stars! While destination weddings are way less stressful than traditional weddings, it is still a wedding after all and the BAI team made it all so simple!! They negotiated amazing group rates for our whole party and everyone raved about how quick and helpful they were in the booking process. James and his team went above and beyond to help me communicate with the hotel and I can't thank them enough. They say they will answer you within 24 hours but there was not one time that the BAI team did not answer me within the hour! If you are planning a destination wedding or even considering it, THESE ARE YOUR PEOPLE! Would recommend over and over.

Sent on 07/18/2019
  • Courtney

Courtney Cunningham · Married on 06/21/2019

The absolute best! Just use them!

I guess my story starts in May 2018 when my fiancé and I had decided we wanted a destination wedding in Cancun! I had joined a few helpful Facebook pages, but the most helpful one was Cancun Brides. I had posted on the page that i felt so lost, and confused about the whole process and didn’t even know where to start! James is a member of the page (along with many other Travel Agents) and commented on my post. We immediately started talking via Facebook messenger and instantly I felt a connection between us. Within a few days we met via Skype and discussed MANY different resort options. He asked what my vision was for my wedding - I KNEW for a fact I didn’t want to get married on the beach because I HATE sand, so he immediately cut out a few resorts that didn't have great ceremony options for us. I was almost set on a resort, but had a budget in mind for how much i wanted my guests to spend- I had no idea how expensive it could be for my guests until I got to talking to James! I heard from friends and also read ALOT of posts in Cancun Brides about El Dorado Royale and how amazing it was.
    I was already scheduled to travel and stay in Cancun during June 2018, so James set up a site visit for us and we fell IN LOVE with El Dorado Royale. Once we got back from our site visit, James helped us immediately block off rooms for our wedding weekend! We ended up having close to 60 guests at our wedding on 06/21/2019! Planning a destination wedding from afar is HARD and having James and his team walk me through every step of it was a huge blessing. Every single person who traveled to my wedding and used Be All Inclusive only had great things to say about working with James.
    Since using Be All Inclusive, I’ve referred 2 friends to him to help plan their destination weddings and another friend to help plan her bachelorette party! I would have been absolutely lost without him and all of his help. He and his team are EXTREMELY KNOWLEDGEABLE in this business and i would highly, highly recommend using Be All Inclusive!!!
    Professional photos by https://www.iheartstudio.com/ - which i will soon be writing their review as well :)

Sent on 07/31/2019
    Be All Inclusive 12
    Be All Inclusive 13

Michael Hester · Married on 06/01/2019

Perfection

Be All Inclusive was great to work with. Very helpful during all stages of the planning all the way through the return flights. They made our destination wedding easy. Definitely would recommend using them to others!

Sent on 06/14/2019

Vanessa · Married on 03/17/2019

The best!!

James and the Be All Inclusive team were absolutely incredible to work with for my recent destination wedding in Playa del Carmen, MX. I honestly don’t know how we would have gotten through planning and arranging everything without their help during the process!

James is seriously available all the time for anything...seriously he would answer emails within an hour and all of our guests had the same experience. Our guests had nothing but compliments about their experience working with them from booking the trip to making the trip down there...everything went smoothly!

On top of that, James works closely with the resort I got married at (it’s a Karisma property) so he was familiar with the ins and outs of getting married there and was super helpful with the details and also was able to get me special perks for my wedding day and my trip! It was also great having him down at the resort for our trip on the off chance that something did happen as far as the resort or someone’s reservations once we arrived (this didn’t happen, but I’m a worrier!!) ...it made me feel really secure with the whole process.

Lastly (and honestly most importantly), James is also an amazing photographer...he did the photography for my wedding and the pictures are amazing! I am so happy with how they came out!

If you are lucky enough to get the chance to book James for your wedding as a travel agent and photographer, DO IT!! You will NOT regret it!!!

Sent on 05/07/2019
    Be All Inclusive 19
    Be All Inclusive 20

Cindy Galyan · Married on 01/11/2019

Destination Wedding in Mexico

This was the easiest vacation to plan. James Bergli with Be All Inclusive was the best! So professional and very approachable. James was the photographer at my daughters wedding in Mexico. His pictures are AWESOME!! He was so easy to work with and always answered my questions in a timely manner. I HIGHLY recommend Be All Inclusive and James Bergli.

Sent on 01/15/2019
  • Chris

Chris Keziah · Married on 01/11/2019

Amazeballs

James and the Be All Inclusive team were a dream to work with. We found Be All Inclusive on James’ Facebook page, El Dorado Weddings, and began chatting there. Once he explained his program, we Skyped with him (and his cat) to make sure that we wanted to work together and it was an immediate hit. James’ history as a political photographer sold us, because we wanted as many candid shots as possible so we didn’t have to pose a lot. The choice was easy. Over the course of the next 18-20 months, each and every time we had a question about travel, money, photography, El Dorado, Mexico or anything else related (and some not related) to the wedding, James was “James-on-the-spot.” He had all of the answers and was quick to reply which was impressive considering how busy he is.

Our guests all had similar experiences. James made the travel plans for everyone super easy, especially the ones who don’t travel often (or ever). He was able to burden that workload so we didn’t have to for our guests, enhancing our experience 10 fold. He did such a good job that although we’ve never used a travel agent in the past, we will continue to use Be All Inclusive for our travel needs because of the level of confidence we have in them.

Before we arrived in Mexico, James warned us that he would be somewhat paparazzi like during our trip. He photographed us and our party for 3 days, with both posed and candid shots. Going through the 1300+ pictures has been a task (because there are so many good ones to choose from), but there are so many that would not have been captured using another photographer. The pictures turned out even better than we expected, and we can’t wait to share them with our friends and family.

We cannot say enough good things about James and Be All Inclusive except that we will forever use them when travelling and suggest you do the same!

Sent on 02/12/2019
    Be All Inclusive 21

Shana · Married on 06/29/2018

James Berglie is a photo genius. If you google best wedding photographers in MD, his name and business, BePhotography, consistently show up at the top over and over again – and he has his pricing right there on the website, which is fantastic! We love James. From the first time we met him, we knew he was our guy, and not only for our wedding, but also for our engagement photos (which he did amazing with!!) and our future baby photos and all our other photo needs (and travel needs, because he’s also an amazing travel agent – more on that later!). James listens and gets to know his customers through some upfront legwork, and then he fades into the background of your day and you completely forget he’s there while he capture amazing candids. He also did a great job with the staged photos as well, and I can’t wait to get those back from our wedding! James is very professional and really knows his stuff; he is able to anticipate shots and uses lighting to his advantage. He also is a travel agent, and set us up for our glorious honeymoon, and if you happen to be having a destination wedding, he’ll set up your destination and travel itinerary, and shoot your wedding for free! James is definitely the person you need to do your professional photos!

Sent on 07/17/2018
    Be All Inclusive 29
    Be All Inclusive 30
    Be All Inclusive 31

Casey · Married on 05/26/2018

We cannot say enough good things about James and BePhotography! James was the photographer at my cousins wedding, as well as, a wedding for my best friend for which I was the Maid of Honor. After seeing him in action a couple of times, I looked no further than asking him if he was available for our date and booked him right away before even looking into other photographers. James is not your average wedding photographer. He's reasonably priced, easy to contact throughout the process and leading up to the event, and one of the most hard-working individuals I have ever met. He loves his job, and it shows through his work! He was amazing at helping us coordinate things on the day of. He was literally EVERYWHERE on our wedding day, and is so incredibly talented at capturing candid photos in the moment. Our guests all noticed the amazing work that he did and we have many engaged friends asking for his information. He was having so much fun shooting our reception party, that he refused to leave until the very end! James is also a travel agent and offers discounted wedding albums if you book your honeymoon through him! We plan on using him for future travels as well. Beyond all of this, he takes the most incredible photos and we are SO glad that we chose James for our big day! We highly recommend booking James for your big day as well, you will not regret it!

Sent on 06/26/2018

Allison · Married on 05/05/2018

Be Photography was wonderful, and very easy to work with. Our photos came back to us very quickly and the website is easy to share with friends and family. I would highly recommend.

Sent on 06/19/2018

Lisa Hester · Married on 03/05/2018

Incredible wedding experience

First of all...I WAS NOT THE bride for this wedding but, I was one of the bridesmaids. Not only was James a phenomenal photographer but, the entire wedding and trip went so smooth. The bride (my cousin) Ashley kept saying how much she loved that James would just randomly tell them to stand places and get the most amazing shots. We were just going about the trip and BOOM perfect picture! Everything was so natural and genuine and the pictures were incredible. Obviously, the fact that the bride was so happy makes me happy. She just raved about how much she was looking forward to seeing the shots constantly. And they DID NOT disappoint! James is a true talent with a eye for the perfect settings. I know another family member has him booked for his wedding and I’ll hope to book him for mine in the future. Afterall, it’s a day you’ll only get to
    live once (hopefully) but, you’ll get to remember for the rest of your life. They are more than pictures...they are memories.

Sent on 01/28/2019
    Be All Inclusive 32
    Be All Inclusive 33
    Be All Inclusive 34
    Be All Inclusive 35
    Be All Inclusive 36

heather · Married on 02/02/2018

James is a rare find, I knew right away after one email and one conversation via google chat that I was so lucky to have found him! We used his travel agency to book our decent sized destination wedding in Mexico and received FREE photography! Yes FREE there is NO catch!! James really goes above and beyond!
    Our group had nothing but good things to say about him as well! James is professional, personable, polished, and so quick to respond!

Our resort choice was really important to us and he nailed it!
    James helped us narrow it down so easily, again because he knows his stuff!! Take his advice , he truly means it. (Choose Karisma resorts) you will not be disappointed!:)

Okay the PHOTOGRAPHY though!!!!
    As for me this was the MOST important thing to me for our wedding! I can’t even put into words how beautiful the photos are! Honestly I almost had to call off work when I got them back because I couldn’t stop looking at them! We are so happy with them! He seriously captured everything and made not only us but our entire group feel so comfortable during all of it! He even got up extra early the morning after the wedding to take the most beautiful sunrise photos with us!

All I can say is you can tell how much James loves what he does.
    And we loved what he did! He truly looks out for everyone’s best interest which made planning so smooth for us from start to finish. If you want to work with someone who is knowledgeable, experienced and the best of the best then book with Bephotography and Beallinclusive !

We are looking forward to working with him again as I’m certain there will be another destination wedding in our family!!

Sent on 03/16/2018

Aubrey · Married on 01/19/2018

James goes above and beyond the call of duty! He is so professional and helpful in all ways and he made our destination wedding better than I could have ever dreamed. For the travel side of our destination wedding, he was always packed full of information and helpful tips to make all of mine, my husband and our 50 wedding guest's travels to the Dominican seamless and stress-free. He was always just an email or phone call away during the planning process to answer literally ANY question with such detail, kindness, and timeliness. Even when I had destination wedding planning questions that only a resort guru would be able to answer, he was there to happily give me as much information and advice from his personal experiences as he could. During the process, he doesn't make you just feel like another couple getting married, he makes you feel special and important which is so nice.
    Now for photography...he blew us away! James captured any and all moments that could have possibly been captured. So many of our wedding guests even mentioned to my husband and I how amazed they were at how many pictures James was taking throughout the weekend and of course how awesome he is as a person. He never missed a beat and was working from the time we landed in the Dominican until the day he stepped back onto the plane to go home. He is passionate about what he does and it shines through his personality and his work. I could not have asked for anything more from him and the experience was even better than I thought it would be...oh and did I mention the free photography perk that you can get from booking your guests?! It happened to us and I still can't wrap my head around it lol

Sent on 02/22/2018
    Be All Inclusive 37

Jennifer · Married on 01/13/2018

Be Photography was amazing. I love all of my pictures and can not stop looking at them. James was super professional and so easy to work with. He was quick to respond to all emails and calls. He showed up early and stayed late. He has a calm confident way, which put me at ease the whole day. I was so impressed how he captured every moment from every angle without being noticed. I really don't know how he did it. He was quick with finalizing the pictures and provided me with so many great shots. I would recommend Be Photography to anyone.

Sent on 02/17/2018

Samantha · Married on 11/17/2017

Highly recommended! James is very professional, creative and easy to work with. We started with more “posed” shots after our first look but for our ceremony and reception he captured the moments as they happened naturally. We are so happy we found him and have pictures to reminisce on forever.

Sent on 01/31/2018
    Be All Inclusive 38

Katy · Married on 10/07/2017

James was a pleasure to work with and does beautiful work! Could not ask for a better photographer!

Sent on 11/19/2017
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 09/29/2017

We got over 1300 pictures back from James 5 weeks after our wedding. We are in love with them and have gotten so many compliments! Besides my feet hurting during out shoot (which is my fault for wearing unreasonable tall heels) the picture process was perfect for this not-photogenic bride. James posed me a little bit, but mostly just gave me instructions of what do to and took pictures as I did them. It was the best way to get pictures of me in my opinion because it didn't give me a chance to overthink my pose. I also used him for our engagement pictures and those were amazing also!

Sent on 11/08/2017

Chaey · Married on 08/31/2017

Working with Be Photography and Be All Inclusive for my wedding was a true pleasure! My husband and I planned our wedding in Montego Bay, Jamaica and with the help of James, it went off without a problem. We used both services (travel as well as photography) and received great discounts all around. James worked diligently to find us the best rate for what we were looking for. We traveled with approximately 20 people and all of our guests were happy with the service received from Be All Inclusive. Because we used Be All Inclusive for our travel (and our guests travel) we received a huge discount on our wedding photography. Our pictures were beautiful and James takes his time to ensure he gets every shot! I would definitely recommend for all brides!

Sent on 10/26/2017

Dawn · Married on 08/05/2017

As soon as we met James, we knew we wanted him to be our wedding photographer. His true artistic vision was what captured our interest. He worked with us doing our engagement and wedding day, and truly makes it all about you. He went out of his way to become familiar with the property very quickly, and always kept his eye out for unique picture opportunities. His pricing was very fair, as he charged us a certain amount for our engagement photos but actually kept us for 25 more minutes without charging us more. He also has a really cool drone that he can bring out if the opportunity presents itself, and we got some awesome pictures of our entire venue with it. He is also a very accomplished travel agent, and we could not have had a better honeymoon due to his recommendation. We are thankful we chose James and we would highly recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 08/05/2018
  • Laura

Laura · Married on 07/22/2017

James was so great to work with on our wedding day! He was very flexible with last minute changes to our contract like additional hours, requesting a second shooter, etc. On the day of, he and the second shooter (Chuck - also amazing to work with!) arrived a bit early and got straight to work. James is so efficient with getting the pictures he wants without making you feel rushed at all. He gave us great directions with posing, made sure we got the pictures we wanted, and kept everything running on time (difficult to do with a wedding party of 13!). At our reception, several of our guests commented that he was really in the mix of things taking pictures and they couldn't wait to see the professional pics! He manages to be unobtrusive while still taking in all the action going on that day. He also was just a really pleasant guy who kept us laughing and not stressed out on what can be a really stressful day! We HIGHLY recommend James for your wedding day!!

Sent on 07/24/2017

Mary · Married on 07/21/2017

James photographed our daughter's wedding in July 2017. He was very informative and promptly answered all emails prior to the event. On the wedding day, James moved about quietly capturing everyone and everything. We received numerous compliments stating James was both professional and friendly. The online photos were delivered within a couple of weeks and are spectacular. Narrowing down which ones will be selected for framing or the album will be very difficult! Thank you James for your assistance and making our day so carefree and wonderful!!!

Sent on 08/16/2017

Marta · Married on 07/15/2017

James did an amazing job capturing many different moments on our wedding day. We have gotten numerous complements on the photos. He was very easy to work with, knowledgeable, and clearly a master of his craft.

Sent on 09/10/2017

Jill · Married on 04/28/2017

I used James as my destination wedding photographer and travel agent for my wedding in Riviera Maya Mexico in April 2017. He did a great job! The pictures turned out great and there were so many to choose from! He was also patient and responsive to all of my 1,000+ emails! The best part is, because I used him for travel, I paid $0 for my pictures! I highly recommend James!

Sent on 06/01/2017
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 01/14/2017

James was so great! From the beginning, he was very responsive and communicative with us in coordinating our wedding day pictures. He was also very flexible with us too and allowed us to meet with him the day prior to our wedding to get photos of my fiance and my stepson prior to our wedding day. It was very special. And what a great job that he did in catching our wedding day with family and friends. Our friends and family LOVED the photos!!! My husband and I are now working on a wedding book and it is so difficult as there are so many great pics. Not a bad spot to be in. Thank you James for capturing our special day with pictures that will last a lifetime! You rock!!! :) :) :)

Sent on 04/19/2017