Bavaria Downs

$6k - $11k For 100 Guests
Up to 450 guests

$6k - $11k For 100 Guests
Up to 450 guests

Bavaria Downs, established in 2018, is 240 acres of beautiful lush grounds that is home to the Edward Anne Estate, one of the most sought-after venues in the Twin Cities. Opening in May of 2023, Bavaria Downs will also be home to Equestria West. Another luxury venue inspired by the natural beauty of the outdoors.

Both venues provide a once-in-a-life time experience for you and your guests. Bavaria Downs is just miles from Minneapolis and exudes luxury from the moment you pass through the palatial gated entrance onto the private drive. You’ll feel as if you’ve stepped into a European estate and are no longer minutes from the hustle and bustle of the city.

The Edward Anne Estate wows couples and guests with its European charm. Situated on lush, rolling hills, lies this one-of-a-kind estate. Enjoy a peaceful morning of wedding day preparation in our spacious suites. Then, host your ceremony lakeside at our designated outdoor space, or within the residence. Finally, raise a toast and dance the night away in our timeless, expansive ballroom area.

We're excited to announce the newest addition to the property opening in May of 2023: Equestria West! This equestrian-inspired venue is the first of its kind in Minnesota and will leave you in awe. The moment you step inside, you are welcomed to a warm atmosphere of rich wood finishes, soft leather and antique copper. Rounded chandeliers, a split-level bar and high back chairs immediately invite guests in for an unforgettable experience. Once inside, several glass doors open to present an expansive courtyard, equipped with lush gardens, a beautiful fountain and ample seating. This is not a barn, but a celebration of classic luxury with a modern twist!

We offer all-inclusive event packages for both venues to create a stress-free planning experience. A dedicated team will work hard to create a memorable wedding day for you and your guests.

For a limited time only, we’re offering 25% off our all-inclusive rental packages at Equestra West only. For more information, visit our website or schedule a call with us. We can’t wait to start planning your dream wedding with you!

Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?

$4,995

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?

$5,995

Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?

$1,000

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season?

$1,000

Which of the following are included in starting site fee?

Bridal Suite
Parking
Set Up
Tables
Transportation

Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?

Cake Cutting
Dessert
Server(s)

What is the starting price per person for bar service?

$8

Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?

Bartender(s)
Premium Liquor
Signature Drink
Specialty Beer
Specialty Wine

What is the maximum capacity of your venue?

What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue?

How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?

Describe your venue:

Park
Resort
Rooftop
Waterfront

What kind of settings are available?

Indoor
Covered Outdoor
Uncovered Outdoor
Scenic Views

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception
Bridal Shower
Engagement Party
Elopements

What event services do you offer?

All Inclusive Packages
Outside Vendors
Pet Friendly
Set Up
Wifi

What catering services do you offer?

Buffet
Plated
Server(s)
Stations
Tastings

What bar services do you provide?

Bartender(s)
Premium Liquor
Signature Drink
Specialty Beer
Specialty Wine

What event items are available?

Altar/Arch
Photo booth
Tables
Tents
Tent Accessories

What food and beverage items are available?

Barware
China
Flatware
Glassware
Linens

What transportation and access is available?

Parking
Shuttle
Valet
Wheelchair Access

What months are included in your peak season?

April
September
October
November
December

What months are included in your off-peak season?

January
February
March

• Nicole
    Nicole B. Married on 12/07/2021

A Dream Come True!

Magical! Our wedding (regardless of covid) was a dream! From the staff to the venue, I couldn't have imaged a better place to get married. Helpful, efficient, attentive, I could go on and on. The venue itself was immaculate when we arrived and really was a private sanctuary just for us and our loved ones to celebrate. We dealt with a lot of changes and restrictions with covid and even working through the alterations, the team at Bavaria and D'Amicos really made all our worries go out the window! Thank you, Bavaria and D'Amicos for making our wedding day a dream come true and a Special thank you to Amanda, Moriah, Hannah Q and Hannah S for being so knowledgable, helpful, and kind throughout the enitre process and our wedding day! We will have the most beautiful memories of our wedding for the rest of our lives!
  • Corissa
    Corissa Married on 08/12/2021

Wedding Day

Our entire wedding experience was a dream come true thanks to the team at Bavaria Down's. The establishment was always in tip top shape every time we would visit. The vendors they use are exceptionally trained, skilled, friendly and polite. The talent is visible and you can be certain that they will take care of everything so that you can just relax and enjoy your day. Everything from the grounds to the furniture is naturally beautiful so not much else needs to be done when decorating. If I was to do it all over again I wouldn't change a thing! I am still in awe of how perfect everything was and have been told from many people that it was the best wedding and venue they have EVER been to. Thank you for making our day so special we will treasure it until the end of time.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Deals

Bavaria Downs 1
Offer

• See which photobooths are available on your date.

• Get Your Instant Quote at: https://www.bellagala.com/photobooth/

Bavaria Downs 2
Offer

• See which live musicians are available on your date.

• Get Your Instant Quote at: https://www.bellagala.com/wedding-music-bands/

Bavaria Downs 3
Offer

• See which wedding planners are available on your date.

• Get Your Instant Quote at: https://www.bellagala.com/wedding-planner/

Team

Hannah Quiggle
Hannah Quiggle
Site Director

Hi! I’m Hannah Quiggle.
I have worked for our venues (A’BULAE, The Van Dusen Mansion, & Bavaria Downs) for about four years now and I wouldn’t trade a second of it!

Creating the perfect wedding day is what drives me. At an event, there’s a delicate balance between detail and design that can’t be found very many other places. That balance is what excites me to get up each day and love what I do. From the moment a couple walks in the door of our venue, my goal is to create a calm (but super fun) environment for them. Throughout planning, I take to heart your dreams & vision and help you feel prepared and ready to relax and enjoy your special day. I’d love to help you plan and learn about what makes you two YOU.

In just a few short weeks, I plan to marry Josh (AKA the man of my dreams). After that, you can plan to call me Mrs. Hannah Alme. We are BEYOND excited for our crisp October wedding day (filled with apple cider, crunchy leaves, and bowling) with our closest by our sides. We love to travel and plan to see the world together (all the while, of course, taking cute Instagrams of our adventures!) When we aren’t planning a trip, we hang out at our apartment in Edina, MN and eat way too much take-out. (It’s a problem, for real) Mostly though, my friends and family simply know that if I’m not around, I’m probably somewhere making wedding dreams come true.

I can’t wait to meet you and hear about your love story too! <3
Hannah’s Top 5 Strengths: Communication - Strategic - Individualization - Futuristic - Developer

Samantha Maroney
Samantha Maroney
Sales Consultant

I cannot wait to share in this process as you are considering one of the most premier venues in the Twin Cities! After helping thousands of couples achieve their dream wedding, I can't wait to build that relationship with you helping every step of the process as you “Say YES!” to one of our spaces!

I’m sure what attracted you to our venues was the aesthetic and design our property uniquely offers… but as we chat, I know you will also love the all-inclusive nature of our venue packages. We offer the simplest planning experience, with the best team!

A look into who I am as a person - I’m very big into the dance community. Growing up in Minnetonka, and graduating from the University of St. Thomas, I worked hard to lead my teams as captain and achieved the first four consecutive national titles with St. Thomas Dance Team along my college journey. I knew the moment I graduated, I would go after my dreams of becoming a wedding planner and coaching my Alma Mater team, Minnetonka. When I am not attached at the hip with my work laptop… I love spending time on my paddle board, supporting my boyfriend, Tyson, while he coaches hockey from the stands with a coffee, spending time with family on the lake, and giving a warm hello to every dog in sight -- (your dog is very much welcomed in our virtual tour session!)

A small glimpse into how my couples perceive their planning experience: "Samantha you were an absolute delight to talk to! Thank you so much for all the love and for bearing with my anxiety over dates! You were flexible and deeply understanding and that was very much appreciated!"

Jenna Zamjahn
Jenna Zamjahn
Event Consultant

Jenna Zamjahn is a Senior Sales Consultant for Bavaria Downs, A’BULAE, The Van Dusen Mansion and our sister company Bellagala. She has been on our team since 2010 and has since partnered with over 2000 couples to achieve their wedding vision.
With over 11 years of industry experience, Jenna knows that wedding planning doesn’t have to be stressful. She has a passion for delivering superior service and ensuring the planning process is convenient and fun for every couple she supports. Establishing meaningful relationships is the heart of her purpose; She truly cares about those she serves. Over the years, many of her client relationships have turned into friendships. She has a love for people, creativity, organization, design, and details. She is a Minnesota native, graduating from Totino-Grace High School in 2005 and from the College of St. Benedict/St. John’s University in 2009, where she met her husband, Adam. They currently reside in Richfield with their 3.5 year old son (Gavin) 1.5 year old twins (Audrey & Griffin) and their chocolate lab, Emma. She loves spending time with family, interior design, hosting holidays/parties/events at their home, trying new restaurants, ample amounts of coffee, vacations to Mexico, the Real Housewives (guess which cast members she’s met while working a wedding?) and has recently traded her favorite Zumba classes for a Peloton - send any ride recommendations her way! Working with Jenna will guarantee a seamless planning experience. She can’t wait to meet you! Jenna’s Top 5 Strengths: Achiever - Maximizer - Positivity - Empathy - Developer

3919 Bavaria Road Chaska, MN, 55318
952-443-2968

Get an Instant Quote at https://www.bavariadowns.com/pages/inquiry.php
Location of (Bavaria Downs)

Other vendors in Minneapolis for your wedding

Wedding Venues