Tampa, FL 33606 Map · Phone number
1 review

About Bash Booths

BASH BOOTHS is a VERY FUN PHOTO BOOTH COMPANY located in the Tampa, St. Petersburg, Sarasota,  Lakeland, Orlando, and surrounding cities.  This Gulf Coast area photo booth company not only one of the most unique photo booth companies in Naples with onsite printing and custom logos, but also a video booth option allowing your guests to record special messages to you.  Bash Booths photo booth rentals in Tampa and photo booth rentals in Sarasota have fun and unique backgrounds for the booth that can be completely customized and the booth can be enclosed in a gorgeous cabana tent, pretty enough to have your guests saying, “Ooh La La!”  We think Bash Booths is the best photo booth rental company in the Tampa and Sarasota area and we hope you do too!

• The Gala Photobooth

1 Reviews for Bash Booths

• Jessica

Jessica Ralph Bova · Married on 09/15/2018

Photo Booth Fun

Photo Booths are such a fun element for any event. As an Event Planner, I have used Bash Booths countless times, and they never disappoint. They are always professional and keep the party going, so of course I asked them to be at my wedding! And I am so glad that I did, our scrapbook is filled with amazing pictures of our friends and family. These images perfectly captured the feeling of the night- so much love and fun! Thank you for being a part of our wedding day!!!

Sent on 11/13/2018

• Tampa, 33606 See on map
    Location of (Bash Booths)