724 Sansom Street, Philadelphia, PA 19106 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Barsky Diamonds

Established in 1895

We are proud to be a family owned business offering quality, value, and outstanding customer service to our clientele for over 118 years. Come visit us and view our extensive selection of engagement rings and wedding bands. Our highly knowledgeable staff is here to help you find a special piece of jewelry that you will treasure for a lifetime. Our customers enjoy free cleaning and checking of any jewelry purchased through us, on site, while you wait. Come visit us in the heart of Historic Jeweler's Row.

Follow Barsky Diamonds on

50 Reviews for Barsky Diamonds

Stephanie · Married on 01/14/2017

I absolutely love Barsky's! We went here for my engagement ring because of the value and service my parents received 50 years ago when my dad bought my mom's engagement ring. Not only did we find the most stunning engagement ring, but they were able to custom design the wedding band to match! I wouldn't go anywhere else for quality diamonds, workmanship or professionalism. It was an ABSOLUTE pleasure to work with Nathan Barsky.

Abigail · Married on 09/09/2016

Fantastic! Highly recommend. We got both engagement and wedding rings here!

• Melissa

Melissa · Married on 10/03/2015

I'll probably never by jewelry anywhere else after my experience with Barsky. I went in with very specific and high expectations that other jewelers did not meet. None of them held a candle to Barsky. Nate listed to what I was looking for and the first diamond that he brought out met all of my expectations. I looked at a few other stones for comparison and then multiple settings. At no point did I feel pressured or rushed. My fiancé and I bought the diamond and ring and walked out the with it the same day. I would confidently recommend Barsky to anyone looking for an engagement ring and plan to go back for our wedding bands.

Award

Barsky Diamonds FAQ

• Which of the following services do you offer? Appraisal, Cleaning, Diamond Certification, Payment Plans, Ring Sizing, Shipping, Stone Upgrades, Warranties
  • What kind of jewelry do you offer? Custom Accessories, Custom Engagement Rings, Custom Wedding Bands, Designer Engagement Rings, Designer Wedding Bands, Loose Diamonds, Ring Setting
  • What is your average turnaround time for an engagement ring? 1-2 weeks, 3-4 weeks, 5-6 weeks, 7+ weeks

• 724 Sansom Street Philadelphia, PA 19106 See on map