Barnes Professional Limousine Service

Barnes Professional Limousine Service

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Barnes Professional Limousine Service

Check us out at www.BarnesLimos.com to find out more about our company.

Also, stop by www.DJBanes.com to find out more about our Entertainment Co.

Make sure you ask for a discount when booking with both of our companies at the same time!

Categories: Wedding Limo

Regions serviced: Cleveland

30 Reviews for Barnes Professional Limousine Service

Stretch Limo (1)
Round Trip (1)

The level of professionalism at the company was refreshing. It is obvious that not all wedding vendors understand how to run a business. Barnes was very attentive to all details. They were extremely detailed in the booking process. Everything was explained in great detail when making the reservation. When our day came they were on top of it like you would not believe. They provided transportation for over 200 people for our wedding with five different vehicles. Everything went off without a glitch. I can not thank them enough for making our wedding day perfect : )

Profile Picture Krsiten, 2/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

If you're looking for a luxurious limo then you have to book this limo service! Such great people that run this that are so helpful. They picked 18 of us from the ceremony and everyone loved it! I even booked them on our way back! AFFORDABLE and great service. THANK YOU.

Profile Picture Mike, 8/13/16, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

Barnes Limo provided to notch service for my event. I could not have been more pleased. They went above and beyond and accommodated all of our requests. I would highly suggest them to anyone else looking for limo service. Thanks Barnes Limo for making my wedding run smooth and stress free.

Profile Picture Mike, 7/9/16, 2 Reviews

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

1235445636058 h2 hummer limo interior

Discount!

Redeem In-Store
Ask our company for the discount you will get when booking with our limo and disc jockey company at the same time!
#WW496a8f46f47c815d