Barclay's Jewelers

• Wendy Mahr Jewelry
  • Custom Solitaires

7 Reviews for Barclay's Jewelers

Briana · Married on 10/28/2018

My fiance got my ring from here and it's been such a pleasure working with them. When I came in to get it fitted they were so kind and worked with me to get the right sizing. Will definitely be back.

Sent on 02/27/2018

Natalie · Married on 02/17/2018

My ring is beautiful. They are extremely kind and helpful from the moment you walk in. I had to get my ring resized and they did it quickly and perfectly. Tina, Raj and the whole gang is awesome. We highly recommend them.
    Zach and Natalie

Sent on 01/30/2017

Holly · Married on 04/16/2016

Barclays is hands down the best Jewelry destination in Miami. Raj and Tina have a wonderful selection of diamonds, and in the event they don't have what you are looking for, they will do everything they can to find what you want. I've had the pleasure of working with Sally on a few of my purchases and I can't say enough about her. She is very patient and extremely helpful. My favorite thing about Barclays is the entire teams professionalism and the buying experience. Different from most Miami jewelers, they don't put any pressure on you and allow you to take your time with what can be very important decisions! Love, love, love Barclays!

Sent on 05/01/2016

• Miami See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (Barclay's Jewelers)