Bar-B-Cutie SmokeHouse

Nashville, TN View map
5.0 out of 5 rating

**MIDDLE TN NOTICE**WE APPRECIATE YOU CONSIDERING BAR-B-CUTIE SMOKEHOUSE FOR YOUR WEDDING CATERING. DUE TO LOW STAFFING, OUR MIDDLE TN LOCATIONS ARE NOT ABLE TO ACCEPT ANY NEW FULL SERVICE WEDDING CATERING AT THIS TIME. PLEASE CONSIDER ONE OF OUR DELIVERED DROP-OFF CATERED OPTIONS OR CHECK BACK WITH US AT A LATER TIME FOR FULL SERVICE CATERING.

Bar-B-Cutie SmokeHouse Catering is a wedding and event catering company in Nashville, Tennessee that services Nashville and the surrounding areas. Bar-B-Cutie SmokeHouse has been serving bold flavors with exceptional service since 1950..almost 70 years! Bar-B-Cutie SmokeHouse blends fresh, delicious wedding cuisine with charming southern decor and over-the-top service. The Bar-B-Cutie team gives 100% Communication, 100% Dedication and 100% Extra Effort to each and every one of our customers. Our catering team LOVES providing assistance planning your event in order to deliver the best wedding dining experience for you and your guests. We HONOR you and your guests by..offering complimentary personalized tastings, giving his & her gifts upon booking, serve the wedding couple their plates first, package up a meal for the couple to leave with after the reception, and get a little surprise after it's all over:)

Cuisine
Bar-B-Cutie SmokeHouse delivers custom menus that can include buffets, hors d'oeuvres, plated meals, desserts and more. They also offer options for gluten-free, no pork, vegan and vegetarian diets. The catering company specializes in the following cuisine styles:

• American
  • BBQ
  • Local
  • Sandwiches
  • Southern

Environmentally Conscious
Bar-B-Cutie SmokeHouse can smoke up to 1400 lbs. of meat with only two or three fireplace-size local wood logs. Restaurants that "pit-smoked" their meats use more than 10 times that much wood.

Bar-B-Cutie SmokeHouse catering will deliver to your wedding and provide setup and cleanup. They also provide friendly, well-dressed servers to deliver exceptional service at your event.

• Black-owned
  • Veteran-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the average catering price per person for buffet service?

$14.88

Delivery
Set Up
Server(s)
Tastings

What event services do you provide?

Delivery
Set Up
Clean Up

What catering services do you provide?

Buffet
Lunch
Plated
Server(s)
Tastings

What types of cuisine do you cater?

American
BBQ
Local
Sandwiches
Southern

What dietary needs can you accommodate?

Gluten Free
No Pork
Vegan
Vegetarian

What bar services do you provide?

Outside Alcohol
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Amy Getting married on 07/27/2024
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Excellent response time, service and food! Highly recommend!

Bar-B-Cutie SmokeHouse's reply:

Thanks Amy!! Love love love serving the Brentwood Football Team and are sooo thankful we get to!!! Go Bruins!!
    Diane B. Married on 03/27/2022

Diane Bullock

The manager, Emily at the Murf, Tn location was wonderful. She was so glad to help us with food for my daughter's wedding. I explained that it was in Clarksville, Tn about 1 1/2 hours traveling. They were so helpful, professional and fun to work with. The food and the price was great. We would definitely reccomend them for your events.
    Skyla Married on 09/07/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    We cater in Bar B Cutie at least once a week at my job! Our lunch count is large and it is frequently changing. The staff at Bar B Cutie is always flexible, helpful and professional. They manage to find our facility (not an easy task) and they always come a little head of schedule. On top of all of that, the food is amazing!! I just moved to the area from Texas and I've had some pretty yummy barbeque in my time. Bar B Cutie is definitely at the top of the list. I'm not engaged yet, but I've always wanted barbeque at my wedding.. Already thinking of Bar B Cutie for it!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Deals

Bar-B-Cutie SmokeHouse 1
Gift

For only Wedding Wire customers, we are offering 10% off of our miniature, glass sauce bottles (the perfect guest gift for rustic, shabby chic weddings). With small, glass bottles filled with Bar-B-Cutie Mild, Hot, Sweet, or Carolina, each of your guests can enjoy taking home a momento of your wedding . You get to choose your sauce flavor for the perfect wedding favor!

Pricing

Team

Melanie Lopez
Melanie Lopez
Director of Wedding Catering Services

Thanks for considering Bar-B-Cutie as your wedding dinner provider! My team and I would love to work with you to help you create your wedding dinner dream. From getting to know you at the tasting to staying in constant contact with you (your venue coordinator, wedding planner or even family members) through your wedding day, you won't find anyone with more attention to detail, communication skills, and dedication to you and your guests than me and my team! We look forward to meeting you and learning more about you and your wedding dinner vision.

Here's a little about me..I began my career working as a server at the "famous" Pancake Pantry in downtown Nashville. It was there that I realized my love for crafting great food and discovered my gift and passion for serving people. I now own and operate Bar-B-Cutie SmokeHouse on Harding Place and will open another location at BNA (Nashville International Airport) this summer, and weddings are my favorite thing to do! When I'm not playing with my kiddos or traveling, I enjoy crafting new, delicious apps and desserts for weddings and shopping for unique wedding serving pieces.

Let's meet & chat!

-Melanie

Southall Meadows Southall Meadows Barn & Farm Weddings

I loved working with Bar-B-Cutie. For me having a great catering makes the day easy on everybody. You could not go wrong with Bar-B-Cutie as they go the extra mile. From the owner, to the event to director, to all the other staff, they seem to really care about making an event spectacular, and go the extra mile with great service, great presentation, and most importantly great food :).

5221 Nolensville Rd Nashville, TN, 37211
6155195103
Location of (Bar-B-Cutie SmokeHouse)

Bar-B-Cutie SmokeHouse frequently asked questions

At Bar-B-Cutie SmokeHouse, what does the full wedding catering service cost include?

At Bar-B-Cutie SmokeHouse, the cost of the full wedding catering service includes:
  • Delivery
  • Set Up
  • Server(s)
  • Tastings

What event services does Bar-B-Cutie SmokeHouse offer for weddings?

Bar-B-Cutie SmokeHouse offers the following event services for weddings:
  • Delivery
  • Set Up
  • Clean Up

What catering services does Bar-B-Cutie SmokeHouse provide for weddings?

Bar-B-Cutie SmokeHouse offers the following catering services for weddings:
  • Buffet
  • Lunch
  • Plated
  • Server(s)
  • Tastings

What types of cuisine can you find at Bar-B-Cutie SmokeHouse?

At Bar-B-Cutie SmokeHouse, you can find the following types of cuisine:
  • American
  • BBQ
  • Local
  • Sandwiches
  • Southern

What dietary needs can be accomodated at Bar-B-Cutie SmokeHouse?

At Bar-B-Cutie SmokeHouse, the following dietary needs can be accomodated:
  • Gluten Free
  • No Pork
  • Vegan
  • Vegetarian

What type of bar services does Bar-B-Cutie SmokeHouse provide for wedding events?

Bar-B-Cutie SmokeHouse provides the following bar and beverage services for wedding events:
  • Outside Alcohol

What percentage of users recommend Bar-B-Cutie SmokeHouse and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Bar-B-Cutie SmokeHouse is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

What kind of wedding service promotions does Bar-B-Cutie SmokeHouse offer?

Bar-B-Cutie SmokeHouse currently offers 1 gift promotion for wedding services.

Other vendors in Nashville for your wedding