805 Wadsworth Blvd, Lakewood, CO 80232 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Deals 1
  • Meet the Team

About Baldwin Catering

Born in Wisconsin, but consider myself a Colorado native. I grew up in Steamboat Springs and have spent the majority of my career working in upscale resort communities like Aspen and Snowmass. I find I am gravitated towards utilizing the freshest and best products available combined with flawless execution of cooking techniques to produce the highest quality product. My experience has provided me with the ability to be proficient in a number of culinary experiences. I thrive when I am working hands on with my product and directly with my clients. I embody the spirit of self expression with the cuisine I create and the experience I provide. In my free time you will find me on my mountain bike pedaling with the biggest grin on my face and camping somewhere awesome. Some of my best meals have been created alongside a raging campfire with the best of friends. I can't wait to meet and speak with you about how we can work together to create an event worth remembering.

Follow Baldwin Catering on
img 7221 51 1985487 159849251954376
Menu ItemMenu Item
Menu ItemMenu Item
img 7221 51 1985487 159849251954376

Baldwin Catering FAQ

• What is the average catering price per person for plated service?
    $ 65
  • What is the average catering price per person for buffet service?
    $ 50
  • What is the average catering price per person for stations?
    $ 60
  • What is the average catering price per person for hors d'oeuvres?
    $ 30
    Set Up
    Clean Up
    Tastings
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service?
    $ 15
  • What event services do you provide?
    Delivery
    Set Up
    Clean Up
  • What catering services do you provide?
    Breakfast / Brunch
    Server(s)
    Stations
    Tapas
    Tastings
  • What types of cuisine do you cater?
    American
    Southwestern
    Spanish
    Thai
    Vietnamese
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate?
    Gluten Free
    No Pork
    Nut Free
    Vegan
    Vegetarian
  • What bar services do you provide?
    Bartender(s)
    Outside Alcohol
  • Which of the following items can you provide?
    Chairs
    Tables
  • Which of the following items can you provide?
    Barware

- Less Details
Sarah Pirlot

Sarah Pirlot

Marketing/Events/FOH

It's about the smile. it's about the flip flops and the water. The sand and the breeze. it's about that beautiful breath you take each morning...

In this industry we get to be a part of creating events to remember. We get to watch as everything unfolds and smiles widen on the faces of people like you who put their trust in us. Thanks for allowing us to be a part of your special day!

+ More Details
- Less Details

• 805 Wadsworth Blvd Lakewood, CO, 80232 See on map
    303-246-0181 (Phone number)
    Location of (Baldwin Catering)