Baileyrose Photography

College Station, TX View map
$2,760 Most Popular Price

$2,760 Most Popular Price

Hey there! I'm Bailey! I'm a wedding & portrait photographer based out of College Station, Texas. I love creating one-of-a-kind imagery and am commonly known to be obsessing over sunsets, bold vibrant colors, imagination, and found throughout nature.

I'm a huge nerd! We will laugh, tell stories, make inappropriate jokes, you will see the little jig I do when i'm freaking out over a beautiful shot I took of you! We will also make memories together! I do not just provide a service! I hate the idea of me just showing up somewhere and then handing over the goods. I want to go on an adventure with you and create an experience that is unforgettable.

Let's create something beautiful together.

I offers a variety of different collections and bundles for you to choose from for your photographic experience! Each and every image that you receive will be custom edited and I believe that all of my clients should hold onto the full resolution images from their sessions. Wedding collections are customizable to fit the needs of the couple. You may choose a collection and then edit it however you desire so that you can have the perfect collection for your big day.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2110.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
One Event / Day
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2760.00

2nd Shooter
Engagement Shoot
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Natural

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
One Event / Day
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Canvas
Matted Prints
Negatives
Prints
Save the Date
    Charity Married on 10/22/2016
    Bailey is such a sweet person and is genuinely nice and dedicated to making your pictures perfect. She takes her time and always makes us feel comfortable. She is definitely my go to for photography!
    Paige Married on 07/09/2016
    Bailey did an incredible job photographing our wedding! Her passion for her work and special eye for nature and lighting is very apparent. Bailey was great to work with and made us feel comfortable throughout our wedding! I would definitely hire her again in the future :) Thank you for the memories!!
    Alyssa Married on 05/14/2016
    Bailey did our engagements, bridals, and wedding photos. She was great and I enjoyed seeing the photos from all three. There was an issue with a few of the prints that were purchased with my wedding package. It was a couple of days before my wedding and I entered panic mode. Bailey immediately emailed the print shop she used since it was after hours and she was on the phone with them first thing the next morning. She had my prints reprinted correctly and overnighted to make sure I would have them in time for my wedding. She had never had an issue with her print shop before but when she did she was on top of it to make sure the issue was resolved! Bailey and her team went above and beyond to make sure our pictures were everything we wanted!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

4340 Decatur Dr. College Station, TX, 77845

10 AM- 5PM
Location of (Baileyrose Photography)

Baileyrose Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Baileyrose Photography include in the starting price?

Baileyrose Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • One Event / Day
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Baileyrose Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Baileyrose Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Baileyrose Photography offer?

Baileyrose Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Natural

What photography services does Baileyrose Photography offer?

Baileyrose Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Boudoir Shoot
  • Destination / Travel
  • Engagement Shoot
  • One Event / Day
  • Second Shooter
  • Trash The Dress
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Baileyrose Photography offer for wedding events?

Baileyrose Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Canvas
  • Matted Prints
  • Negatives
  • Prints
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Baileyrose Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Baileyrose Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Houston for your wedding