3700 Oldenburg Lane, College Station, TX 77845 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $2,700
Availability Check your date

About Kristina Ross Photography

Wedding and elopement photographer based in College Station, Texas. We photograph people in love throughout the state of Texas and destination weddings abroad. Our work has been described as romantic, airy, candid, and timeless. We love meeting new people, seeing new places, and trying new things. If you're up for a romantic, once in a lifetime adventure, be sure to see more of our work on our website at www.kristinarossphotography.com, or email us directly at kristinarossphotography@gmail.com.

Follow Kristina Ross Photography on

c46ae7faf50f819a IMG 8333
img0078

12 Reviews for Kristina Ross Photography

Hannah · Married on 08/11/2018

Kristina was absolutely incredible not only at the wedding but through the whole entire wedding planning process. Her husband Curtis, which is her second photographer, was also fabulous and helpful the whole wedding day. Kristina has the kindest heart with excellent photography skills. I was not once worried about the pictures because I knew Kristina was taking care of everything. She is extremely thorough and ensures that she captures everything the bride wants to be captured. Kristina knew I wanted pictures outside with the trees and sky in the background through a detailed survey I filled out. When it was time for the first look it began to rain. After it rained and the first look was completed under the cover, Kristina took me and my now husband, Robby, to a beautiful area with lots of trees and the all-around background I was dreaming of. At one point it began slightly drizzling and Kristina just held the umbrella over Robby and I. I remember her saying "We are here for you". It truly showed her servant's heart and love for her clients.
    As everyone knows, no wedding is perfect and things happen. Well for us our timing after the ceremony was off due to how many family pictures I wanted. I have a ton of family and Kristina was so patient with all of them. She took so many family pictures and had the perfect system going. If she would not have taken charge the pictures would have taken hours. As the evening went on, we fell further behind and we had planned a faux exit. I had it worked out with Kristina and my videographer to where they would leave after the faux exit at ten. As the night went on, it was very clear we would not be able to get the faux exit and everything else I wanted to be photographed in before it was time for Kristina to leave. Kristina stayed an extra hour and a half in order to photograph the real exit and take night portraits. I am telling you she has the biggest heart and so much love for her photography.

Sent on 08/24/2018

Kristina is absolutely amazing! We only used her for our engagement photos and they turned out better than we could have imagined. She was super flexible and willing to go anywhere we wanted to. She knows how to make 2 awkward people feel super comfortable and as a result we got pictures that beautifully captured our personalities! Our families and friends all love them; my friend even booked her for her wedding after seeing my pictures! If you're looking for a wonderful photographer who genuinely cares about her clients and the art of photography, Kristina is the one for you!

Sent on 01/12/2016

Patty · Married on 08/06/2016

Kristina was a delight to work with for our engagement photography session. We would definitely recommend her services to others. She put both my fiancé and I at ease during our session and our photos came out wonderful. Highly recommend!

Sent on 01/22/2016

Award

Kristina Ross Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 2,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    2nd Shooter
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2700
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    Engagement Shoot
    Multi. Locations
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Engagement Shoot
    Multi. Locations
    One Event / Day
    Second Shooter
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Canvas
    Matted Prints
    Prints
    Save the Date

• Peach Creek Ranch
    Peach Creek Ranch Barn & Farm Weddings

Kristina Ross Photography takes some of the most beautiful photos I have ever seen. To top it off, Kristina is an amazing person who is full of life and love and that shows boldly through in her photos. Kristina is a Peach Creek Ranch Preferred Vendor and we love her very dearly. We would recommend her to any bride and groom to document their special day in the most special way. Thanks Kristina!!

• 3700 Oldenburg Lane College Station, 77845 See on map