3700 Oldenburg Lane, College Station, TX 77845 Map · Phone number

About Kristina Ross Photography

Wedding and elopement photographer based in College Station, Texas. We photograph people in love throughout the state of Texas and destination weddings abroad. Our work has been described as romantic, airy, candid, and timeless. We love meeting new people, seeing new places, and trying new things. If you're up for a romantic, once in a lifetime adventure, be sure to see more of our work on our website at www.kristinarossphotography.com, or email us directly at kristinarossphotography@gmail.com.

Follow Kristina Ross Photography on

Other couples have also viewed

• Hayden Jordan Photography

15 Reviews for Kristina Ross Photography

• Hunter

Hunter S. · Married on 11/11/2020

Incredible Quality and Service

Kristina was an incredible photographer on our wedding day! She has a huge heart and truly cares about making a wedding special and capturing every moment possible to remember for years and years. Her husband, Curtis, is another photographer who works in combination with Kristina to have another angle on several moments during the wedding. Her prices are reasonable for the fantastic quality of service her and her husband provide. Prior to the wedding, Kristina was in constant communication with Bethany and I to make sure every detail was planned out. We live in Midland but were getting married in College Station (about 7 hours away) so it was rare we could meet with our vendors face to face, but Kristina did not let that ruin any of the communication whatsoever and still made everything extremely simple for Bethany and I. When Kristina and Curtis arrived the morning of the wedding, they met with me (the groom) while I was helping set up in the reception area. Since the bridal party had not started getting ready yet, Kristina and Curtis took time to capture every small detail they could of the venue, reception area, chapel, decorations, flowers, cakes, invitation suite, rings, table centerpieces, linens, etc. When the bridal party was getting ready, Kristina spent several hours with them capturing every moment. When the groomsmen and I were getting ready, Curtis took photos which was great. He was great and very comfortable to work with and made us feel like he was one of the guys. After we were ready, Curtis took the groomsmen and I to take our groomsmen photos which turned out incredible! After getting ready, Bethany and I did a "first touch" as we didn't want to see each other but still wanted to be with each other for a few minutes before the ceremony. Kristina and Curtis both took photos during this moment which were amazing. They took so many incredible photos during the ceremony, and also made sure not to be in the way at all or ruin any of the videographer's shots. After the ceremony, Kristina and Curtis did a great job of gathering all of our family members for our pre-planned family formals. They also spent about an hour with Bethany and I making sure to capture every possible pose they could think of for bride and groom photos. During the reception, they took so many pictures which, as with all the others, turned about amazing. They made sure not to miss any major moment and captured all of the emotion with the first dances, speeches, etc. Halfway through the reception, Kristina took Bethany and I to the chapel to take some sentimental night time bride and groom photos and then left us alone to enjoy a slow dance by ourselves in the chapel. Her and Curtis made sure to capture every moment of the grand exit. Our limo was about 15 minutes late, but Kristina and Curtis did not hesitate at all to stay and make sure they captured the moment of us leaving. After the wedding, Kristina had 280 highlight photos ready for us within just a few days!! We were very impressed with the speed she got the photos to us. The remaining ~1500 photos were sent to us about 6 weeks after the wedding, as well as a nice thank you note and several printed photos. Kristina and Curtis were amazing and we can not wait to continue looking back at our incredible wedding photos for years to come.

Sent on 01/26/2020
  • Katelyn

Katelyn D. · Married on 10/31/2020

The Best Decision I Made the Whole Time!

What can I say about this woman other than she lived up to my every expectation and beyond! Having been a wedding photographer for 12 years, it was VERY hard for me to pick a photographer to hand my big day over to, and yet she made it so easy! Not only did she do an AMAZING job with my wedding, she even flew out to Colorado with us and rocked the heck out of my bridals! Thank you so much for photos that I have literally covered my home in!

Sent on 04/30/2021

Hannah · Married on 08/11/2018

Kristina was absolutely incredible not only at the wedding but through the whole entire wedding planning process. Her husband Curtis, which is her second photographer, was also fabulous and helpful the whole wedding day. Kristina has the kindest heart with excellent photography skills. I was not once worried about the pictures because I knew Kristina was taking care of everything. She is extremely thorough and ensures that she captures everything the bride wants to be captured. Kristina knew I wanted pictures outside with the trees and sky in the background through a detailed survey I filled out. When it was time for the first look it began to rain. After it rained and the first look was completed under the cover, Kristina took me and my now husband, Robby, to a beautiful area with lots of trees and the all-around background I was dreaming of. At one point it began slightly drizzling and Kristina just held the umbrella over Robby and I. I remember her saying "We are here for you". It truly showed her servant's heart and love for her clients.
    As everyone knows, no wedding is perfect and things happen. Well for us our timing after the ceremony was off due to how many family pictures I wanted. I have a ton of family and Kristina was so patient with all of them. She took so many family pictures and had the perfect system going. If she would not have taken charge the pictures would have taken hours. As the evening went on, we fell further behind and we had planned a faux exit. I had it worked out with Kristina and my videographer to where they would leave after the faux exit at ten. As the night went on, it was very clear we would not be able to get the faux exit and everything else I wanted to be photographed in before it was time for Kristina to leave. Kristina stayed an extra hour and a half in order to photograph the real exit and take night portraits. I am telling you she has the biggest heart and so much love for her photography.

Sent on 08/24/2018

Award

Kristina Ross Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 2,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    2nd Shooter
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2700
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    Engagement Shoot
    Multi. Locations
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Engagement Shoot
    Multi. Locations
    One Event / Day
    Second Shooter
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Canvas
    Matted Prints
    Prints
    Save the Date

• Peach Creek Ranch Barn & Farm Weddings

Kristina Ross Photography takes some of the most beautiful photos I have ever seen. To top it off, Kristina is an amazing person who is full of life and love and that shows boldly through in her photos. Kristina is a Peach Creek Ranch Preferred Vendor and we love her very dearly. We would recommend her to any bride and groom to document their special day in the most special way. Thanks Kristina!!

• 3700 Oldenburg Lane College Station, 77845 See on map
    Location of (Kristina Ross Photography)

Kristina Ross Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Kristina Ross Photography include in the starting price?

Kristina Ross Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:

• 2nd Shooter
  • High-Res Images

What photography services does Kristina Ross Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Kristina Ross Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:

• 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Multi. Locations

What photography styles does Kristina Ross Photography offer?

Kristina Ross Photography offers the following photography styles:

• Contemporary
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Kristina Ross Photography offer?

Kristina Ross Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:

• One Event / Day
  • Second Shooter
  • Additional Hours
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Liability Insurance
  • Multi. Locations

What photography materials does Kristina Ross Photography offer for wedding events?

Kristina Ross Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:

• Albums
  • Canvas
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Kristina Ross Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Kristina Ross Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.