8002 Merline Rd, Carrollton, OH 44427 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Availability Check your date
  • Deals 1
  • Meet the Team

About Bailey V Photography

Currently booking: January 2022 and beyond!

2021 is entirely booked.

My name is Bailey Verona! My middle name comes from my great-grandmother, and I am quite proud of it.

I grew up in a small town in southern Ohio on a certified Angus beef farm. I come from a very large, Irish family. I am a huge animal lover and a people pleaser to the core. I enjoy some good humor and lots of kindness especially when I laugh much louder than I should. I am a Taurus, ESTJ, enneagram 6, and my love language would be “words of affirmation” (if you know what half of those mean then I love you already!).

I love to travel. My bucket list includes traveling to all 50 states, and I’ve traveled to 20 so far! I want to see more of Europe, especially after studying abroad in Ireland.

I graduated from Carrollton High School in 2018. I received my Associate of Science degree in the Spring of 2020 and I am currently working on my Bachelor’s degree in Integrated Language Arts Education and Mild to Moderate Special Education at Kent State University in Kent, Ohio. Go Flashes!

I currently own two four-year-old dogs that I adopted in August of 2019. They are both Chihuahua mixes named Scooter and Shadow. They are truly crazy, and they keep me on my toes. I love to read, knit, force myself to run, and lay in bed with my pups at my feet while I watch a show or movie on Netflix.

I am a professional photographer, and I have been working in photography since 2017. I started my photography career by doing sports photography for my hometown newspaper. I now focus on family photos, engagement photos, and wedding photography. I strive to keep growing and learning in every way. I am excited to keep narrowing my focus down to specific categories. I just recently got a new camera which I am very excited to keep working with.

I take 100 pictures a minute just so I never miss a single thing. I love documenting memories and beautiful moments. I’m so incredibly lucky to get to work in an area that I love.

I dream of photographing beautiful elopements or destination weddings in the Western USA, Canada, or even Europe. I dream of photographing couples who are deeply in love with each other, and it’s evident through the lens. I dream of photographing couples who are confident in me and what I have to offer.

I love what I do, and I am constantly striving to do better. I am here to serve you and help you feel beautiful or handsome in front of the camera! I want to give you creative, beautiful images that you will love for years after.

I’m growing more & more every day, and I would love to share my journey with you.

• Woman-owned
Follow Bailey V Photography on
Details for Stephanie
brunko wedding sneak peek brunko wedding sneak peek 0099 51 1878121 161203869293165
Cleveland Wedding

3 Reviews for Bailey V Photography

• Mackenzie

Mackenzie B. · Married on 12/19/2020

An AMAZING Photographer

Bailey is an AMAZING photographer! My husband and I hired her for our wedding and could not have been happier with our decision. She is so friendly and personable, which made the the process of working with her so enjoyable! After hiring Bailey we had decided to move our wedding date and she was so patient and understanding while we got those details figured out. She was easy to communicate with and delivered our photos (engagement and wedding) in a very timely manner. On top of everything, the photos Bailey captured for us were BEAUTIFUL, we will cherish them forever! She is a truly talented photographer and played such a large role in making our day feel so special. We have & will recommend her to literally anyone and everyone.

Sent on 01/29/2021

Bailey V Photography's reply:

Aww! Mackenzie, thank you so much for this review. It means the world to me that I could be a part of your day and capture your special memories for you! :)
  • Renee

Renee · Married on 09/20/2020

Fun and Affordable!

Bailey is such an amazing and affordable photographer! She was so nice and super comfortable to be around which really helped my nerves when taking pictures. When my husband and I first got engaged we decided not to do engagement pictures since we wanted to save for our wedding. A year later when I found Bailey, I found out that she included free engagement pictures with our wedding package. I’m so glad we didn’t miss out on that! She did a fantastic job for both our engagement and wedding sessions, and we are so happy with how the pictures turned out! Can’t wait to book again for other occasions!

Sent on 01/21/2021

Bailey V Photography's reply:

Renee! Oh my goodness, thank you for this review! You are so kind. It was an honor to be able to photograph your big day, and I enjoyed every second of getting to know you both. I look forward to working with you again! :)

Bailey V Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 1000
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Add'l Hours
    High-Res Images
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 1550
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    Engagement Shoot
    High-Res Images
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Natural
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Destination / Travel
    Engagement Shoot
    Second Shooter
    Trash The Dress
    Video
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Proofs

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Bailey V Photography 1
    Military Discount

Offer valid for active military and veterans. As a thank you for protecting our country, I would like to offer ten percent off of any package available at any time.

Team of Bailey V Photography

Bailey McKarns

Bailey McKarns

Owner

I love what I do, and I am constantly striving to do better since I started in 2017. I am here to serve you and help you feel beautiful or handsome in front of the camera! I want to give you creative, beautiful images that you will love for years after.

So if you’re here to check out my work, learn more about me, or contact me then you’re in the right place. I am SO glad you are here! Go ahead and check out my website. Let’s get in touch!

I welcome all families and all couples. I would love to serve you and your needs for photography. I value you and your uniqueness. Bailey V Photography is dedicated to the highest quality of wedding and family photography delivered with wit, energy, and whimsy.

+ More Details
- Less Details

• 8002 Merline Rd Carrollton, OH, 44427 See on map
    Location of (Bailey V Photography)
  • 1650 Mulberry Court Kent, OH, 44240 See on map
    Location of (Bailey V Photography)

Bailey V Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Bailey V Photography include in the starting price?

Bailey V Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:

• Add'l Hours
  • High-Res Images
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Bailey V Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Bailey V Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:

• 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Engagement Shoot
  • High-Res Images
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Bailey V Photography offer?

Bailey V Photography offers the following photography styles:

• Contemporary
  • Natural

What photography services does Bailey V Photography offer?

Bailey V Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:

• Additional Hours
  • Destination / Travel
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Second Shooter
  • Trash The Dress
  • Video
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Bailey V Photography offer for wedding events?

Bailey V Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:

• Proofs

What percentage of users recommend Bailey V Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Bailey V Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

What kind of wedding service promotions does Bailey V Photography offer?

Bailey V Photography currently offers 1 discount promotion for wedding services.