Bailey Kreinbrink Photography

Braselton, GA View map
$1,799 Most Popular Price

$1,799 Most Popular Price

Read this:

My ideal Wedding client is a couple who is unapologetically in love, prefer bright and rich colors, who enjoy adventuring, and who like illustrative photography, and want both posed & candid images.

My ideal wedding day is classy, elegant, and full of the people who support you! It is close to golden hour when the sun is radiating golden beams. It's filled with laughter, happy tears, and special intimate moments. It's the sound of champagne popping with your girls when you're in cute PJ's. It's the first look with your Dad, and his teary-eyed face seeing his baby girl all gown up. By-the-way, he's so proud of you. The first touch when you & your soulmate hold each other for the last time before you are husband and wife. It's your friends and family's faces when you walk down the aisle holding your Dad's hand. Your groom's eyes as he sees his beautiful soulmate for the first time in her wedding dress. It's the loud applause and whistles after you've had your first kiss and you dance down the aisle together. It's your family and best friend's speeches that make all of your guests laugh. It's the DJ kicking on the music and dancing the night away!

If you read this and any of this matches your vision for your wedding day then let's get to talking! You're my ideal client.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,200

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,799

2nd Shooter
Engagement Shoot
Hand-Coloring
Multi. Locations
Toning
Canvas
Prints

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Second Shooter
Toning
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Proofs
Save the Date

• Micah
    Micah D. Married on 05/07/2021

Personable photographer with great value for quality photos and service

My wife and I held a wedding reception in Atlanta at Skyline Park and we hired Bailey to do our photos based on the recommendation of some friends of ours who hired Bailey for their wedding. We knew that Bailey was very friendly and enthusiastic about her work from meeting her at our friend's wedding. We had no idea just how great she really was until the day of our reception. We had a wedding emergency that Bailey was actually equipped to handle, and she arrived earlier than expected at our venue to help us deal with the issue! This was above and beyond her duties as a photographer for the day. Bailey was the perfect photographer for our venue as well. The setting of Skyline Park is a rooftop boardwalk in Downtown Atlanta and Bailey had a keen eye for what shots would work well in that setting. Bailey led us all around the park with her second photographer, Christina (who was also really great!). We got great pictures in our wedding outfits (suit and dress) playing mini golf, carnival games, riding rides, and going down a slide. Bailey did a great job of capturing each of these moments in a fun way that really set her photos apart from a more traditional wedding shoot. These more fun pictures were also balanced well with some more serious photos that included the skyline in the background and made for a great balance of photo styles in our final gallery. My wife and I were nervous that we may not have had enough entertainment to provide enough material for dancing/mingling photos of our guest, but in the final gallery, we were pleasantly surprised with just how many of these photos Bailey was able to snap. We received sneak peek photos within 24 hours of our event and our gallery was delivered in a timely manner as well. We would highly recommend Bailey to shoot your event as well. Her rates are very reasonable and well worth the quality of photos and service that you will receive.
  • Aaron
    Aaron P. Married on 04/25/2020

Fun and Memorable Engagement Shoot!

My fiancee and I had Bailey take our engagement photos. Overall, a fun and wonderful experience with great results.

Bailey has a creative eye and knows how to capture moments. Whether the moments are posed or candid, the photos turn up very well.

Bailey showed flexibility during the shoot. If my fiancee or I had an idea we wanted to do, Bailey would roll with it. (We incorporated Star Wars Nerf blasters. It doesn't get more fun than that!) She knows the shoot isn't about her and wants to give her clients opportunities to make the most of the time. She also allowed up to break up our time into two sessions to work out scheduling conflicts.

Lastly, Bailey also has a fun personality that makes it a joy to work with her. She has this contagious positive energy and enthusiasm that makes the experience flow smoothly. When my fiancee and I didn't know what to do, Bailey provided guidance and showed much appreciated patience with us.

Bailey Kreinbrink Photography's reply:

Wow wow wow...!!! Aaron thank you!! Thank you for all of the detail and sharing what you loved, with me and everyone reading. My heart is smiling reading this. I am so thankful for the both of you!

I enjoyed all of your funny and creative ideas together. I'm up for anything with y'all. Star wars and nerf guns were the highlight of the day!! hahaha

I had fun with y'all at both sessions AND we made an adventure out of it! We made a pit stop at Jaemor farms for your first time on our way back home!! I hope y'all can go back there. I am grateful that I could show you a cute little place close to your future house.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Team

Maddie  Kreinbrink
Maddie Kreinbrink
Second Photographer

Maddie is Bailey's "go-to" second photographer!

Maddie is fun, personable, and outgoing! She has creative ideas and she's excellent talking to everyone's family and friends.

Maddie has photographed a dozen weddings and she knows exactly how to keep the photography day on track.

You want someone to be able to remember names quickly? Her specialty is being able to remember the names of all the people who will make your day special; all she needs is a few minutes and she'll remember you forever.

2200 Tee Dr #4023 Braselton, GA, 30517
8132202761
Location of (Bailey Kreinbrink Photography)
Midtown Atlanta, GA, 30318

Other vendors in Atlanta for your wedding