79 Main Street, New Providence, PA 17560 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 6

About Back Row Video

Back Row Video has been videotaping wedding since 2002.

Follow Back Row Video on

• Zach Sowers Film & Photo
  • Dallas Anderson Video
  • Cinescope Films

Photos 1 Photos
Videos 5 vídeos

9 Reviews for Back Row Video

Chad did an amazing job on our wedding video and highlight video. Many of our guests didn't even know he was there! He just blended in, was totally nonintrusive, and did his thing! My husband and I were very impressed with the quality of his final product. During the planning stages, Chad worked with me and my budget. He was very responsive when needed and had a nice personality. We highly recommend Back Row Video for anyone's wedding videography needs. At first my husband was against the idea of a video, but once he saw Chads work and especially our video, he was sooooooooo glad I chose to have a video done! Thanks again Chad!

Sent on 10/29/2012

Lauren · Married on 12/09/2011

Chad was a pleasure to work with for our wedding. He is very professional and you barely know he is filming which is great for those who are selfconcious like myself. He made it very easy to be natural in front of the camera. I cannot wait to see our video!

Sent on 12/18/2011

Liz · Married on 08/27/2011

You know all of that hard work and fun time you spent creating the day of your dreams? Well, Chad Short will capture every detail for you! His quality was amazing! One of the best decisions we made was to upgrade our package... Our video has become my new favorite movie and the guest messages are so much fun! Chad took the time to meet with us and listened to every detail and every request. As my mom says, Back Row Video is named appropriately because while all of the details and special moments that we didn't see or remember were captured, we barely even knew he was there. Chad was never in the way of anything! We will invite Back Row Video to help us capture all of our special events!

Sent on 12/10/2011

• Ben Reeder Photography
    Ben Reeder Photography Wedding Photographers

These guys do a great job at creating a story and capturing those unique moments that sometimes get missed. I would alway recommend these guys for any wedding or event.

• Krug Photography Wedding Photographers

Chad of Back Row Video is outstanding to work with. He shows the utmost of respect for the other vendors at the events he is contracted for. Very personable as well!!! We high recommend him and his services! Very professional to say the least.

• 79 Main Street New Providence, 17560 See on map