Bach Photography

• Sterna Photo
  • Lindsey Norgard Photography

2 Reviews for Bach Photography

Kourtney · Married on 05/27/2017

Micheal is great. I gave him very little direction as to what I want in my photos and I could not be happier with what we received. His pictures are sharp and clear and he really caught all the special, little moments at my wedding. He works alone but doesn't miss a thing! And we barely knew he was taking photos, which was nice because the things we have photos of are great.

Sent on 06/06/2017

Molly · Married on 01/22/2011

Mike is an amazing photographer, all of our pictures turned out wonderful. We wanted pictures that we would look back and think what a beautiful day it was and he did that for us. When we first met with him he asked us what we wanted in our pictures. We wanted to go with a more artisy look and that is exactly what he gave us. To my husband and myself our pictures were the most important because 20 years from now we weren't going to have the flowers and food and music we were just going to have our pictures. He is so quick at getting things done as well. We were able to view our pictures 4 days after our wedding. And as soon as we got back from the honeymoon we made an appointment with him to go and pick up our pictures as well as order our wedding album. Once we sent him the pictures we wanted in the album it took him only one week to create it and less than a month to actually get the book. It's amazing because some of my friends who were married more than a year ago are still waiting on their albums and pictures. We were so happy with them, he has a great a vision!

Sent on 03/22/2011

• 609 Silent Sunday Ct Racine, 53402 See on map
    Location of (Bach Photography)