51 Knox Avenue, Cliffside Park, NJ 07010 Map · Phone number

About Bacco

Bacco is a full service off premise caterer specializing in all types of events from cocktail parties, weddings, buffets, and sit down dinners to casual drop offs. Events are structured around individual budgets and menus are ingredient driven and seasonal reflecting the highest quality preparations. Bacco will also arrange all of your rental needs and provide professional and courteous waitstaff. We specialize in elegant weddings where fabulous food and impeccable service are the focus, all structured around our ultimate goal - to make your special day memorable and enjoyable.

DSC0110
Trio of smoked salmon, avocado and fennel salad
Trio of smoked salmon, avocado and fennel salad
Lettuce and berry salad in crispy cup
Lettuce and berry salad in crispy cup
DSC0110

5 Reviews for Bacco

Andrew · Married on 10/17/2009

Great food was really important to us and Lauren blew us away!!!! We got more compliments on the food than anything else. Lauren was great to work with and came up with a creative and delicious menu. We could not be more happy with our experience.

Sent on 11/19/2009

Lauren · Married on 10/17/2009

Bacco Catering made our wedding wonderful and special. All of my family and friends loved the food, and people are still talking about it! Everything was delicious, the menu was creative and original, and we couldn't have been happier. Many people at my wedding have said that they plan to contact Bacco for their own parties in the future. Lauren was an absolute pleasure to work with, and I felt instantly comfortable and at ease with her. She is a wonderful chef, and I recommend her to anyone looking for an excellent caterer!

Sent on 11/20/2009

Cara · Married on 09/12/2009

My husband and I are both foodies, as well as food industry employees, so having great food and service at our wedding was one of the most important factors. Lauren, and the staff at Bacco Catering, had won our trust from the beginning. Her passion and her talent are evident in the quality, taste, and presentation of her food. I have seen a lot of catering events, and I can tell you that Bacco Catering has fresh and innovative cuisine that goes way beyond the standard catering fare. And Bacco Catering's expertise is not contained only in the kitchen, the staff is as top notch as the chef. Our wedding was amazing and our guests continue to rave about the food. I wasn't worried one bit that night, as I knew my guests and family would be taken care of by Bacco Catering. Our wedding was a good size, but the service and food felt intimate. Bacco would be great for a party in your home as well as a large social event.

Sent on 11/18/2009

Bacco FAQ

• What is the average catering price per person for plated service? $ 95.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for buffet service? $ 50.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for stations? $ 65.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for hors d'oeuvres? $ 35.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your full service wedding catering? Delivery, Set Up, Clean Up, Dessert, Cocktail Reception
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service? $ 20.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service? Specialty Wine
  • What catering services do you provide? Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Family Style, French Service, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Stations
  • What types of cuisine do you cater? American, Asian, French, Indian, Italian, Japanese, Latin American, Local, Mediterranean, Mexican, Middle Eastern, Southwestern, Spanish, Thai
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Gluten Free, Lactose Free, No Pork, Nut Free, Organic, Vegan, Vegetarian
  • What bar services do you provide? Bartender(s), Specialty Wine
  • Which of the following items can you provide? Chairs, Tables
  • Which of the following items can you provide? Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

• 51 Knox Avenue Cliffside Park, 07010 See on map