Baltimore, MD 21211 Map · Phone number

About b.Willow

We provide unique, custom-made plants & terrariums for weddings and other events.

Using succulents, cacti, air plants, & tropicals, our planters will last long beyond your event, making them wonderful keepsakes or favors. Low maintenance, beautiful, and unique, our plants will leave an impression on your guests. We work directly with our clients to achieve the style you're after- whether it's vintage chic or modern & elegant.

We also provide the option of renting all or a portion of your plants, making us a more affordable choice for all your plant needs!

cjkvisualssunflower 27
cjkvisualssunflower 27
cjkvisualssunflower 31

2 Reviews for b.Willow

Kristen · Married on 10/07/2016

I have literally no words to express how amazing Liz and the team at B.Willow are and how grateful I am that they provided the florals & design for my wedding. The planning process was such a blast, it was so fun to meet and bounce ideas around - I knew I wanted something non traditional with a natural and clean look and B.Willow gave me so much guidance and really ran with it! They were totally flexible and able to take care of anything I asked for and I love that they used locally sourced flowers and materials to create their designs!

My bouquet was absolutely stunning along with the flower crowns and mini bouquets they created for my 5 flowers girls :) Our centerpieces were amazing, B.Willow used re-purposed and mismatched metal containers for the flowers with loose air-plants along with dried flower sprigs attached to our guest's name tags. My personal favorite was the display of dried flowers and twinkle lights hung on the back wall of our reception tent, so dreamy and lovely. I was just so blown away by everything, while I was getting ready my sisters and friends were running in with updates and pictures of the gorgeous progress B.Willow was making in the tent, made for such a fun experience! Thank you thank you to B.Willow, I can't recommend them enough!

Capitola · Married on 05/08/2016

A wonderful florist for our not-particularly floral wedding. We were looking for natural, down to earth decor that would add a unique enhancement to our venue. They brought moss, herbs, and micah which put things exactly where we wanted them. My only comment would be that what flowers we used drooped fairly quickly, but on the whole it was exactly what we wanted!

b.Willow FAQ