Florissant, MO 63033 Map · Phone number

About B Soiree Events

B Soiree' knows that the magic of a truly memorable event is in the details. Our professional staff will design your event with flair, a dream will unfold from your personal ideas. Our staff will bring your event to life, and it will be remembered for years to come. We will take care of every aspect of organizing, and executing a successful event. A Happy Bride.......................Priceless!

We go above and beyond to make your event elegant and fun. Our design team is passionate about making your dreams come true. We know that your event is all about you. We offer practical advice and creative insight that will allow us to produce an event that will fit any budget. We are passionate about our art. We get to know our clients, expectations and their dreams. We specialize
in floral designs, fresh or silk, crystal wedding trees,ostrich plumes,prices are separate from event planning packages,chair covers,table overlays.
Platinum weddings without the Platinum cost!

aadc19dfc2815187 1313822678251 chrismonq1
pinxit23
aadc19dfc2815187 1313822678251 chrismonq1

4 Reviews for B Soiree Events

MRS. KELLI · Married on 03/22/2009

BSoiree Events was wonderful i could not ask for anything more. Mrs. Sylvia and staff was there for me and my family ever step of the way, every problem i thought was a problem was not a problem. All phone call was answered in a timely manner, every appointment made was kept ! I will always be thankful for BSoriree Events. They are wonderful people and now they are apart of my family ! If you want a wedding planner to go above and beyond call on BSoiree Events

Sent on 11/03/2010

Stephanie · Married on 09/05/2009

I had a beautiful wedding and it was mostly because of the wonderful service B Soiree Events provided. Everything was perfect the attention that was given made me feel like I was the only bride she was working with. She paid close attention to my wants and needs and made sure everything thing turned out right. She took my vision and made it 10 times better. It was more then what I could ever imagine on my budget. I feel like I had a platinum wedding. B Soiree Events is worth every penny. I cannot thank you enough for making my day so special.

Sent on 10/21/2010

Tennille · Married on 05/30/2010

I would thoroughly recommend B Soiree as a wedding planner, decorator, and florist for any occassion. I thoroughly enjoyed working with Sylvia for my wedding in May 2010. We came to her with little money and she was very flexible with us. We had the option of offering many different services and we chose to use the company for all of our decorating, floral arrangements, and as the day of coordinator for both the wedding and the reception.

They were very patient and professional throughtout the entire thing. I had some ideas but asked her to follow through with the vision for a very contemporary wedding and that's exactly what we had. The money we paid was minimal for the peace of mind that we had on our wedding day. I left the floral designs, church decor, and reception table decorations completely up to the company and they went above and beyond my vision. They even incorporated the items i had purchased on my own into the overall decor and they made it all flow. They even added things that we had not paid for just because they wanted to see a complete look. Our family and friends are still talking about how beautiful and well organized things were. I would strongly recommend this company to anyone.

Sent on 10/19/2010

B Soiree Events FAQ

• Exousia Productions
    Exousia Productions Wedding Videographers

B Soiree is always a pleasure to work with! They are very creative and work hard to make every event a success!

• Steel Drum Flavor Caribbean Island Music
    Steel Drum Flavor Caribbean Island Music Wedding Musicians

Sylvia put together an amazing wedding and it was my pleasure to work with her. She handled everything with such ease. Flawless planning, an eye for detail, truly a pleasure to work with! Weddings always have unique challenges but to see Sylvia in action, you'd never even know if there were any. Any bride who hires her will have an experience of a lifetime. Not only do she makes you feel as if you are the most important person she is working with, she does it with great warmth and eloquence. She understands that her job is to make your experience fun, special and stress free...I look forward to working with Sylvia again. I highly recommend her!

• Pinxit Photo
    Pinxit Photo Wedding Photographers

B Soiree has been an EXCELLENT planner - warm and thorough every time I have worked with her! I am always excited when I hear my brides have chosen her!

• Florissant, 63033 See on map