B&N Entertainment

Claymont, DE View map

We are versatile and very affordable DJ service. With over 55,000 songs in our current library and the ability to handle requests with on-demand downloading ability we believe we are your best shot at getting to hear those songs you wanted at your special event. Weddings, graduations or birthday parties......we're prepared!!!! Take a look at out prices and compare with other vendors listed and you will clearly see the value. Our DJ's have performed on a professional level with such venues as The Piazza in Philadelphia to Club Shelter in New York City. Even some have travelled abroad to Germany and back. With a broad range a musical taste we can handle all types of events. Hope we can help for your next event!

Brandi Married on 09/04/2010
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Bobby is a great Dj!! He is professional and price is always affordable. I have used him for atleast 4 events of my own n have recommended him to friends who have also used him. He is definetly worth using for any occassion!!

B&N Entertainment's reply:

Why thank you very much! So glad my first review was from my favorite all-time client. You know I am here for you no matter what the family event is. From Carol's B-Day to hopefully your upcoming wedding (hint, hint. LOL). Love ya!
    Nick Married on 08/21/2010
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Great mix of music to satisfy a diverse audience and the utmost professionalism!! What a great combination!

B&N Entertainment's reply:

Thank you very much. Glad to hear I'm gettin it done right!
    Jon Married on 08/05/2010
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    RUN IT! WOOK OUT AT THE COOKOUT 2010 ROCKED!
    WOLFPACK certified! Great time, highly recommended

B&N Entertainment's reply:

Thanks. I had a great time! It was a very versatile crowd that day and I was glad everyone like my performance. Hope to see everyone next year!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Deals

B&N Entertainment 1
Offer
We are offering our DJ wedding service which includes a 5 hour slot for $650.00 and only $75 for every hour after the initial booking timeslot. This is a great way to help save money on a very important day as you begin your lives together. This currently will be our price until further notice so book today and save now!!!!!!!!!!
B&N Entertainment 2
Discount
Our birthday special is a great bargain. $350.00 gets you a 4 hour slot. After 4 hours, overtime will accrue at $100.00 per hour. A perfect gift for a Sweet Sixteen, Anniversary or any loved one!

5 Keats Drive, Ashbourne Hills Claymont, 19703
Location of (B&N Entertainment)

Other vendors in Wilmington for your wedding