Gastonia, Gastonia, NC 28052 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Most Popular Price $500
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 50

About B Legend Productions

A full-service wedding videography company in Gastonia, North Carolina, B Legend Productions allows you to live in the moment of your special day. Owned and operated by professional videographer Brandon Hunt, the company is dedicated to providing quality over quantity. Specializing in a variety of videography styles, from short-form to traditional, B Legend Productions is the ideal option for documenting your knot-tying affair!

B Legend Productions offers couples a variety of wedding videography services. Options include, but are limited to, the following:

• Consultation
  • Multiple cameras
  • High-def video
  • Full feature video
  • Highlight video
  • Client revisions
  • Additional hours

Other Services
B Legend Productions offers various final video format options for couples to choose from. Said options include the following:

• Digital download
  • USB flash drive
  • USB hard drive
  • SD card
  • DVD

Areas Covered
B Legend Productions is conveniently located in Gastonia, North Carolina. In addition to providing wedding videography services to couples in the local area, its services are extended to those throughout South Carolina.

Follow B Legend Productions on
img1526 26

• Videos 7

4 Reviews for B Legend Productions

Sierra · Married on 07/22/2017

Very nice, sweet and dependable!! Awesome quality!!

Sent on 11/07/2017

B Legend Productions's reply:

Thank you so much for the review. I really appreciate it. Deep down I had fun at your wedding and I am looking forward to doing more photography and videos for you, your husband and your family if you need it. This means so much to me and I really enjoyed filming and taking photos of your wedding. Words can not express the joy I have to use my talent to brighten and capture your event. I appreciate you and your family for hiring me. Just the thought of being considered and you actually hiring me, gives me joy. Thank you and your family so so much.
  • F

Frankie · Married on 07/22/2017

You can't go wrong using B Legend Produtiins for any special event you are going to have. He done my daughter's wedding. I have to say he done a beautiful job on the video and photos. He is very fair in pricing and booking. His professionalism was above and beyond. I will be using him for any future events that I may have. Thanks B Legend Produtiins for all you have done for me and my family for this wedding.

Sent on 11/13/2017

B Legend Productions's reply:

Thank you so much for allowing me to capture you and your daughters moment. I really enjoyed myself, and I can't wait to do more work for you. Your feedback meant so much to me as much as your special moments in life. To capture them for you is my pleasure. I had a blast and I thank you for hiring me.

B Legend Productions FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 14,896.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Multi. Cameras, Save The Date
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Save The Date
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Save The Date, Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer? Digital Download, DVD, SD Card, USB Flash Drive, USB Hard Drive

• Gastonia Gastonia, North Carolina, 28052 See on map