• Photos & Videos 37
  • Pricing

About B.E.V. Weddings

B.E.V. Weddings is an experienced videography company based out of Atlanta, Georgia. They use a cinematic and storytelling approach to capture your big day and pride themselves on their creativity and unique style. B.E.V. Weddings will capture every detail of your wedding from getting ready to your final farewell.

Experience
B.E.V. Weddings stands for Bob’s Eye View Weddings. They've been in business for over 10 years and have worked with hundreds of couples in the Atlanta metro area. They use a documentary style that is unobtrusive and they stay completely behind the scenes. This award-winning videography company also offers photography packages as well.

This videography and photography company offers multiple packages to choose from each with up to 10 hours of coverage. They will offer your wedding video on DVD, Blu-ray, digital download or USB flash drive. Their services include:

• Full-feature video
  • Multiple cameras
  • Raw footage
  • Client revisions

Areas Covered
B.E.V. Weddings is located in Atlanta but films weddings all over Georgia, as well as the following areas:

• Tennessee

B.E.V. Weddings 6
B.E.V. Weddings 7

Makayla · Married on 10/05/2018

So happy we chose B.E.V!

B.E.V. Weddings did such an amazing job on our wedding video. My mom actually surprised me with a videographer and I am so thankful that she did. We chose the snippets package and the video was so beautifully done. This package and company was also very affordable and in my opinion, had better quality videos than some other companies!
    The video allowed me to relive my wedding day and get to see the little details that I did not notice the day of. Robert did a great job of making us feel comfortable. We did not even notice him around much of the time, which gave us so many wonderful natural shots. I am so happy and thankful that we were able to have this and I can't wait to share it for years to come. Thank you!!!

Amy · Married on 09/01/2018

9/1/18 in Gatlinburg

My (now) husband and I went back and forth with the idea of hiring a videographer for our wedding, mainly because of cost. I wanted to keep our wedding fairly low budget, but something in me said I needed to pull the trigger and hire Bobby & Amy to shoot our special day. I can honestly say it’s one of the best decisions we’ve ever made. Leading up to the wedding Amy was so kind and professional. We had a destination wedding in Gatlinburg, at a small cabin in the middle of the Smoky Mountains. There’s no cell service and it’s really not very easy to find, but Bobby absolutely took it and ran with it. It was as if he had worked at this venue a hundred times before. The moments that he was able to capture from the day absolutely blew me away. I’ve watched our full length cinema video SO many times, and each time it’s truly like I’m transported back to our wedding day. I simply cannot recommend them enough.

B.E.V. Weddings Pricing

B.E.V. Weddings Price Rates

B.E.V. Weddings FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,600.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,900.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Engagement Shoot
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer? Canvas, Digital Files
  • What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 2,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Client Revisions, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage
  • What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic, Documentary, Storytelling, Traditional
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage, Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer? Blu-Ray, Digital Download, DVD, USB Flash Drive

• Melissa Prosser Photography
    Melissa Prosser Photography Wedding Photographers

Robert and his crew are incredible! They do absolutely stunning video work, and are a pleasure to work with! Often times photographers and videographers compete to get images, but not with Robert. We all work as a team to capture the couple's day side by side and he is just super nice! Love BEV!