B.E.V. Weddings Reviews

B.E.V. Weddings 6
B.E.V. Weddings 7

Makayla · Married on 10/05/2018

So happy we chose B.E.V!

B.E.V. Weddings did such an amazing job on our wedding video. My mom actually surprised me with a videographer and I am so thankful that she did. We chose the snippets package and the video was so beautifully done. This package and company was also very affordable and in my opinion, had better quality videos than some other companies!
    The video allowed me to relive my wedding day and get to see the little details that I did not notice the day of. Robert did a great job of making us feel comfortable. We did not even notice him around much of the time, which gave us so many wonderful natural shots. I am so happy and thankful that we were able to have this and I can't wait to share it for years to come. Thank you!!!

Sent on 10/17/2018

Amy · Married on 09/01/2018

9/1/18 in Gatlinburg

My (now) husband and I went back and forth with the idea of hiring a videographer for our wedding, mainly because of cost. I wanted to keep our wedding fairly low budget, but something in me said I needed to pull the trigger and hire Bobby & Amy to shoot our special day. I can honestly say it’s one of the best decisions we’ve ever made. Leading up to the wedding Amy was so kind and professional. We had a destination wedding in Gatlinburg, at a small cabin in the middle of the Smoky Mountains. There’s no cell service and it’s really not very easy to find, but Bobby absolutely took it and ran with it. It was as if he had worked at this venue a hundred times before. The moments that he was able to capture from the day absolutely blew me away. I’ve watched our full length cinema video SO many times, and each time it’s truly like I’m transported back to our wedding day. I simply cannot recommend them enough.

Sent on 12/16/2018

Carleigh · Married on 08/11/2018

This team was absolutely perfect. They exceeded our dreams for the video and more. I cannot rave enough about them. I have recommended and will continue to recommend them to everyone.

Sent on 08/22/2018
    B.E.V. Weddings 12
    B.E.V. Weddings 13
    B.E.V. Weddings 14
    B.E.V. Weddings 15

Beth · Married on 08/04/2018

B.E.V. Weddings did the video for my daughter's wedding at The Wheeler House in Ball Ground, Georgia. We can not begin to describe the quality of the video. They were at the venue with us all day and were never in the way. We highly recommend using B.E.V. Weddings for any videography needs in the future.

Sent on 08/22/2018

Heidi · Married on 07/21/2018

We could not be happier with the service and final products we received!! Highly recommend them!! Super people!

Sent on 08/14/2015

Charlee · Married on 06/15/2018

I could not have asked for a better experience than what I got from Bob and his team! Their price was extremely reasonable compared to other videographers I had researched. Not to mention, the video was AMAZING. I've watched it more times than I can count! B.E.V.'s team listened to every request I had pertaining to the video and the entire experience was perfect!

Sent on 08/27/2018

Lauren · Married on 06/08/2018

Robert and Amy Halliday were a dream to work with! I first heard about them from several of my friends who used them in their weddings and was blown away by their attention to detail and talent! Hiring BEV Media (Robert) as our wedding videographer was the best decision because I have treasured reliving our wedding day through Robert's teaser and Cinema video! Robert and his team member were extremely punctual, prepared, and professional! They did a great job of capturing "the scene" as well as giving us direction of what to do which was very helpful! Robert is also very creative and captured a lot of details that I would not have thought to ask him to film. All of my family members and wedding party were bragging about them at the wedding, and we were all even more impressed when we saw his work! Robert and Amy were great at communicating and very prompt with the teaser and wedding video! I am forever grateful for the amazing wedding video that they created! If you are looking for a wedding videographer, BEV is the only way to go!

Sent on 07/20/2018

Kathryn · Married on 10/29/2017

Robert is absolutely AMAZING! So great to work with and gave us the most perfect video of our wedding day we could’ve ever asked for!

Sent on 11/14/2017

Laura · Married on 10/01/2017

Robert was absolutely amazing! He and the other camera man were ever present but not intrusively. They payed attention to detail and asked questions in order to include little but touching things in our footage. The teaser was wonderful and the full length cinema video brought everyone who has watched it to tears. I couldn't be more pleased with everything and would highly recommend them to anyone and everyone I know. I have two sisters who are already talking about using him for their weddings.

Sent on 11/16/2017
  • Kaylee

Gail · Married on 09/23/2017

I cannot say enough kind things about this amazing videographer. The final product had everybody in tears of joy and happiness. You captured everything so beautifully and I honestly didn't know you were there. It was incredible to see everyone who attended our daughters wedding having a wonderful time celebrating them. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts! Kaylee Dowling Muntan and Gail Dowling(MOB)

Sent on 10/24/2017

Morgan · Married on 09/16/2017

Every step of the way working with B.E.V. Weddings was so stress free and enjoyable! From the very beginning their knowledge of the business is apparent and they were so fun to work with!

They listened to our every request and we have an absolutely AMAZING wedding video to cherish forever! We watch our videos all the time! I have already recommended them to many of my friends! They are THE best.

Sent on 10/25/2017
  • F

Farrah · Married on 06/10/2017

Robert and his team are INCREDIBLE! Our wedding videos came out better than we could have imagined, and we will truly cherish them forever. My husband and I were very specific with our vision for the videos, so we were selective in who we chose to capture the day. It's as if Robert and his team knew us for years, even though we had just met the day of the wedding. They captured our vision PERFECTLY, were so detail oriented and thoughtful, and they created the most artistic and cinematic videos - our teaser looks like a movie trailer! Amy was also attentive, friendly, and responsive during the entire planning process. She was sure to thoroughly address any questions or concerns we had leading up to the day and afterwards. They are all just incredibly sweet and kind people to work with, too. My husband and I are so excited to continue sharing our videos with our friends, family, and future kiddos! Thank you BEV team for far surpassing our expectations!!!

Sent on 08/30/2018

Carrie · Married on 06/02/2017

Literally the best! I originally was not going to have a videographer but am so glad I decided on B.E.V. to capture my day. My videos are by far my favorite thing from the wedding (besides actually getting married, or course). Robert and his wife Amy were incredible from the start. Amy helped me choose the best package for our day and was prompt with responses. She was incredibly down to earth and gave me real advice, not just trying to over sell me. On the day of Robert and his assistant did a fabulous job! Robert was with the girls getting ready and it felt like just another friend was over! He made me feel completely at ease and he was not in the way at all! During the wedding him and his assistant were close by at all times and made sure to capture every important moment and detail. After the wedding, we received our teaser in just a couple of days and our actual wedding video within a week! I couldn't believe it! The turnaround was quick and his work was unbelievable! I would recommend BEV wedding to anyone looking to have the best wedding video that they can hold onto for the rest of their lives!

Sent on 06/13/2017

Marisa · Married on 05/27/2017

I was beyond impressed with the services I received from B.E.V. Wedding and the cost was very reasonable. They are very professional, quick to respond to any questions I had and very helpful in helping me pick out music for our wedding videos. Robert is very talented and our wedding videos are incredible. We look forward to watching them every wedding anniversary!

Sent on 06/16/2017
  • Meaghan

Meaghan · Married on 04/29/2017

Bob was an amazing videographer in that he got such quality work but it was easy to forget he was there. (Love you, Bob!). What I mean is- there's so much happening at a wedding, guests to greet, other vendors needing quick questions answered, photographers needing this shot and that....Bob got what he needed and what I requested because he positioned himself and did his work so seamlessly and so professionally. He was a vendor I worked with that I had ZERO stress over. After meeting with him, I knew he KNEW what he was doing and that's all I could ask for. He also gave us our DVDs in RECORD time. Thank you!

Sent on 06/03/2017

Liz · Married on 04/23/2017

Chase and Robert were an absolute pleasure to work with. They were friendly, professional, and made everyone feel comfortable! We highly recommend BEV for videography!

Sent on 05/23/2017

B.E.V Weddings was absolutely wonderful! They created the perfect video for our wedding! I've watched it over and over! Would recommend them to anyone getting married! Not only is the video amazing, but Amy and Robert are wonderful people who are great at communicating!

Sent on 11/29/2016
  • Tanedys

Tanedys · Married on 11/05/2016

We had the BEST experience with the BEV team. They were incredibly attentive and professional, and by far the best investment we made. We love our videos and watch them over and over again. 100% would recommend!

Sent on 01/06/2017

B.E.V. Weddings's reply:

It was such a pleasure working with you guys! Thanks so much for the great feedback! Happy New Year! =)

Devin · Married on 10/22/2016

Robert with B.E.V. Weddings fulfilled every dream I had and more for our wedding video. He went above and beyond all of our expectations! He was an absolute joy to work with, sent us a snapshot of our video within a few days of the wedding and sent us the final video about a week and a half after! Robert was so personable and set me at ease during the wedding day. I cannot tell you enough how thankful I am to have this absolutely perfect video to reminisce on our perfect day for the rest of our lives. If you book with Robert, you will be so thankful you did! I will recommend Robert / B.E.V. Weddings to all of my friends and family! He was AMAZING!!!

Sent on 11/29/2016

Victoria · Married on 10/01/2016

I've never really enjoyed being on camera, and I'm not much of a crier, but the teaser and snippets video Robert gave us on our wedding day evoked both from me! The wedding day was absolutely flawless, and all of my favorite moments were captured beautifully (which is an even bigger compliment if you know how awkward my husband and I are). Robert managed to make us look good while we had fun doing it! I've gotten compliments upon compliments from family and friends about how they never knew wedding videography could be so incredibly gorgeous, and I agree wholeheartedly. I could not recommend Bob's Eye View enough for such a special occasion!

Sent on 10/18/2016

Ashley · Married on 09/10/2016

All my vendors were amazing, but B.E.V Weddings was probably my favorite. Super responsive, affordable, extraordinarily high quality... I absolutely LOVE my teaser and snippets video. They are so detailed oriented and captured every moment. Pictures and video are all you have left to remember your day and now I can rest assured I have the best videos to remember it by. Robert's videography skills and editing is top notch. Didn't have a single problem. Couldn't be happier :)

Sent on 09/27/2016
  • Andrea and Tyler

Andrea · Married on 08/27/2016

Originally my husband and I were on the fence about hiring a videographer due to the additional cost. However, we are so unbelievably glad we did, and we are even happier we hired B.E.V. to be our videographers! From our first phone call months ago to today, everyone we have worked with at B.E.V. has been accommodating and responsive. They've answered every question I had, worked patiently with us, and were extremely friendly along the way.

We worked with Rob the day of the wedding, and he was awesome! He was mainly with me and the bridesmaids for the first half of the day before the First Look and he fit right in. He was extremely prompt (even though our venue had confusing directions) and immediately started working to make the most of the time! We just received our teaser video and it's beautiful! He really captured some special moments that I was unable to see and it lets you view your wedding in a whole new light.

I would HIGHLY recommend hiring B.E.V. as your videographers! They have some of the best prices with top notch quality. You won't be disappointed :) Thank you to the whole team for working with us!

Sent on 09/07/2016

Sarah · Married on 06/04/2016

I would highly recommend BEV Wedding Videography! I knew I wanted a videographer, however I was very picky on the type of video I wanted for the wedding. After some research, I found Rob and BEV. The "documentary style" of video really helps you remember each aspect of the day and get to see things that you may have missed!

Amy was very helpful and great communicating prior to booking and leading up to the wedding. She was quick responding to emails and followed up before the wedding date to make sure everything was in place. Rob was very timely (early even!) and we were staying in a mountain house that was quite confusing to get to. He started filming quickly and was able to capture many special moments while the bridal party/family was getting ready, and then he captured everything perfectly at the wedding as well! He was able to capture everything perfectly without feeling like you were on the camera. After the wedding, I had the teaser in my inbox by day 2 (!!!) of the honeymoon and the whole video quickly followed.

I am SO glad that we chose BEV for our wedding videographer! I did the most research about which videographer to chose based on quality and price, and I really did find the best one! I would highly recommend BEV to anyone getting married around Atlanta/North Georgia (and maybe beyond!). I still love watching my video over and over! They were amazing!!

Sent on 09/21/2016

I could go on and on about the amazing-ness of BEV but the only thing you should know is that they are the best. Amy and Robert make an awesome combo - Amy was super responsive to all of my hounding email questions (and neurotic bride behavior) while Robert on the day-of made us beyond comfortable.

When we started to plan our wedding, my now husband mentioned he wanted a videographer. Since we were paying for our entire wedding, I never even considered it (everything is so expensive these days). But since I was in charge of the budget and planning the wedding, I investigated types and costs etc. Based on the recommendation of my beloved photographer, I found BEV. I cant even tell you the countless amount of hours spent watching literally ALL of the videos available on Robert's vimeo. Everything was breathtaking and beautiful. At that moment, I determined that not only did we need to have videography but we NEEDED BEV. We went with the extended snippets, ceremony and raw and added the blu ray package (we made the budget work with lots of DIY). Amy was very helpful in getting back to me when I had questions building the package.

Now, as if I didn't already know they do amazing work (countless hours, remember?) I got my teaser just DAYS later. DAYS. For those of you who have waited on any sort of professional photography you know it typically takes weeks! So teaser days later and extended snippets on our 1-week anniversary. It was absolutely magical to watch both videos with my new husband on our honeymoon!

BEV was hands down the best investment of our wedding. Everyone we have shown to date has been blown away by the work (and a lot of people have no idea this is even "a thing"). If you at all are considering videography, BEV is the easy choice.

Sent on 06/13/2016