Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Azzolina Photography

weddings. portraits. you.
My living dream is Azzolina Photography: photographing people and moments. Being inspired by love and falling in love with the moments I am capturing.    When I first set out to begin Azzolina Photography, I wanted to create an environment where I could stay connected to the couples I photographed on their wedding day.    I am happy to say that my dream has come true.  As you look through my portfolio, you will see couples for whom I have documented engagements, weddings, maternity, newborns, and photographs of families still growing.     Selecting images to show in my website portfolio is a harder task than one would think. I am attached to every image and would love to show all my work, but I may crash your computer...seriously! I have chosen images that I feel best describe my style as a photographer. Images full of happiness and laughter, personalities, tears, kisses and hugs, real moments that one would like to hold onto forever and the only way to do so is to photograph them.    It is a true honor to be entrusted with the responsibility to document all these important moments. I hope you enjoy my work as much as I enjoy being a photographer.    To learn more and see what I have been up to lately, be sure to stop by my blog. To say hello or chat about the story you would like to be photographed, contact me for additional information. I would love to hear from you.

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Liability Insurance (1)
Multi. Locations (1)
Wedding Portraits (1)
Prints (1)

Azzolina Photography came recommended by our vendor, The William Penn Inn. While researching photographers, I was instantly drawn to Beth's creative and soft photography style. After my husband and I first met with her at her studio, I knew my search was over. Beth was patient with us asking questions, and listened to our input and requests about certain photos we wanted to have taken. All of our pictures came out beautiful, we have gotten so many complements! I could not have been happier with the whole process from discussing our vision, to Beth's calm, organized, and warm personality on the day of our wedding. My husband and I had a lot of fun taking our wedding photos! Right now, we are anxiously awaiting our wedding album, which I am confident will turn out gorgeous. I would highly recommend Azzolina Photography!

Profile Picture Alexis, 8/5/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: High-Res Images, One Event/Day, Albums, Digital Files

Great job at our wedding this past summer

Profile Picture Angel, 8/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Beth was simply amazing! From the start, I knew we were in good hands. She is honestly such a sweet person and cares so much about her clients. She truly invests a lot of time planning the wedding day timeline that we sure couldn’t do without! She is extremely professional and communication was great. The pictures came out perfect! We are very satisfied with our decision to use Beth’s services to document our wedding day. I definitely recommend her to future couples!

Profile Picture Jamie, 8/4/17, 3 Reviews