Azul Dream Films

Katy, TX View map
$2,300 Most Popular Price

$2,300 Most Popular Price

What sets Azul Dream Films apart in the local Houston and surrounding areas is simply the films themselves, compare and contrast locally and you'll see exactly what we mean. Also we are VERY RESPONSIVE. You will NEVER have to wait an entire day to hear a response back to a question you have. Azul Dream prides itslef not only on the incredible quality of the films, but also on excellent customer service! We prioritize YOU and your fiance! The biggest thing about Azul Dream Films you can bet on is receiving a film that most videographers would charge $4k plus for - trust us we know, but Azul Dream will charge half of that.

Carlos is the head videographer for Azul Dream Films. He got an education at the Art Institute of Houston to learn to operate a professional camera and edit professionally as well. One of the other elements that stands out with Azul Dream Films is the unique style of lighting as you can see in the films, a specific style you will not find much of in the Houston area.

Additionally Azul Dream Films KNOWS how to be a team player with photographers. We do not get in the way, and we do not stick out like a sore thumb.The day is about YOU and not us. We just want to capture as discretly as possible and bring out the most incredible emotions in your films so you can have a masterpiece and treasure for generations to come.

Lastly our films give a wow factor as big as Texas! You are not just hiring us for our top of the line equipment and excellent customer service, you are hiring us because of our particular style of shooting and editing which we are confident you will not find with other videographers in the Houston surrounding areas.

Our motto at Azul Dream Films is "Dare to Dream." We invite you today to "Dare to Dream" about your wedding film. Contact me today and we can discuss more about our services and your vision. - Carlos (Head cinematographer for Azul Dream Films).

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$1,300

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Multi. Cameras

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,300

Multi. Locations

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Storytelling

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What videography services do you offer?

Drone Footage
Full Feature Video
Multi. Locations
Raw Footage
Save The Date

What final video formats do you offer?

Digital Download
USB Flash Drive

Hannah R. Married on 02/21/2021

Absolutely amazed!

Im absolutely amazed at how incredible our video and pics turned out! I’ll never use another vendor again! Carlos took all the time in the world to perfect our poses and help us create the look we envisioned! Carlos is so so talented behind a camera and we will absolutely be using him again!

Azul Dream Films's reply:

Thank you so much Hannah! Without a doubt the video I did for you guys is one of my special favorite, definitely one of my top ten for the past couple of years! You guys were such a good sport about going about the adventure of trying things. Got a little wet too but it was all worth it in the end :)
  • Alycia
    Alycia M. Married on 10/24/2020

Professional & reliable

Can’t wait to see they work their magic from our wedding. They were on time and quick to get any and all shots. Easy to work with and worth the price.
  • Renée
    Renée C. Married on 10/10/2020

Responsive and Talented!

My husband and I were originally not going to hire a videographer but ultimately decided it would be a good way to share our special day with those who could not make it due to Covid. We have no regrets with this decision as Carlos was one of the better vendors that we dealt with. He has a talent with storytelling and capturing key moments. I was also very pleased with his receptiveness to our suggestions and feedback. We were ultimately left with a video that exceeded our expectations within the expected deadline and I am so happy that we chose Azul Dreams. Carlos was nearly invisible on the day of the wedding but somehow captured all the important moments. I don’t think you can go wrong hiring Carlos to capture your special day!

Azul Dream Films's reply:

Thank you so much Renée! It was such a pleasure working with you guys! You guys will be remembered!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Team

Carlos  Aguilar
Carlos Aguilar
Owner

Hi there! I'm Carlos. Owner of Azul Dream Films. I named the company Azul in 2015 after a restaurant named Azul in Cancun, Mexico that I really enjoyed while being there on a fantastic vacation.

I'm a father, a husband, a fur babby dad to a golden retreiver, and someone who truly loves filmaking and photography. I got my education for film making from The Art Institute but my inspiration to shoot weddings came from seeing the joy in people after they saw their wedding video. To know that I get to take a part of someone's lifelong memory is truly something I fell in love with from the first wedding I shot.

Rest assured that with Azul Dream Films you will receive a great experience and your videos will be treasures you will cherish for a lifetime. I own only the best equipment for the industry and I know how to work with lighting which is the key to my style. If you choose me as your videographer my promise to you is not only a professional production, but also for you not to worry about a thing, you are in good hands with Azul Dream Films. You will never be ignored and remember you are the boss! Unlike those other videographers you're considering I KNOW exactly what I'm doing and I am very responsive and professional to all of your communications. Customer service is something I take pride in.

Some fun facts about myself are:

• I love Jesus!
  • I like sports
  • I wrote the best essay for a state exam in the 8th grade - go figure haha
  • I love chicken wings, Wingstop rules!
  • I had my own band in high school and college and am currently still meeting up with the guys to make music
  • I'm super excited in helping my daughter get to her dream college - she wants to be a nurse!
  • I speak spanish fluently

Anything else just ask! I love meeting new people from all backgrounds and cultures. If you're ready for me to create a masterpiece of a film for you, contact me today and lets talk about one of the best investments you will ever make.

Dare to Dream....

Katy Katy, TX, 77494
2819616625
Location of (Azul Dream Films)

Other vendors in Houston for your wedding