Azul Dream Films Reviews

1 User photo

Azul Dream Films 1

Jessica Meza · Married on 06/22/2019

Truly amazing!

Very professional, responsive and talented. Was very blessed to have had them capture our day. Would definitely reccomend Azul Dream Films! We loved our videos! Thank you!

Sent on 08/01/2019

Nathalie · Married on 12/02/2018

Carlos and Sabrina were incredible! I would recommend them to anyone who wants to hire someone who cares about providing excellent service. They truly focus on detail, and are very professional.

Sent on 05/09/2016
  • F

Flora · Married on 11/17/2018

Beautifully done!

Carlos made this experience so easy for me I can't thank him enough! My husband and I were planning a wedding in Texas while currently living in Maryland and Carlos had guided us step-by-step throughout this entire process. After we had received our videos, I could not be more in love with them! The cinematic film looks like a movie trailer and it's so dramatic, I love every second of it and I've been showing it off to everyone I know. The full video itself was also just very captivating and I love watching it to relive that moment. You can't beat his prices and definitely can't beat his quality! Thank you again!

Sent on 03/05/2019
  • Nadia

Nadia · Married on 10/06/2018

Beautiful Work

I can not explain how much my husband & I loved our wedding video as well as highlight film. We will forever treasure these moments and we are so happy Azul Dream Media was able to catch them all in perfect scenes. Carlos is a pleasure to work with. You will be so happy you booked with them.

Sent on 02/14/2019
    Azul Dream Films 2

Denise · Married on 04/27/2018

I could not recommend Azul Dream Media enough! I am extremely happy with their services. They are such a nice and friendly team and will turn your vision into reality. From the moment that I first contacted them to them delivering the final product they have been very easy going and friendly from the get-go! Great customer service, you can tell they really love what they do and that's very important! If you're like me, I always go based off on reviews before I make a big investment whether it's an item or a service, well I am here to tell you that you should feel confident and trust this team to be present on your special day! You won't regret it. I will for sure keep recommending you guys to friends and family. Thank you so much for making my day so special. Wish you guys all the best!

Sent on 08/30/2018

Rocio · Married on 10/21/2017

Sabrina & Carlos were so attentive to what my fiance and I wanted. The quality of the pictures were just so amazing, they took the time to listen and were so patient. If you are in the Houston area trying to find a photographer I would really recommend Azul Dream! Now I know where to go for my wedding pictures :)

Brittany · Married on 10/01/2017

Hands down Azul videography was one of my favorite vendors to work with. Carlos always responded promptly and was very detailed with responses. He asked where my venue was located and for my photographer’s information so he could coordinate accordingly. The highlight of this was that he provided a drone which featured arial views of my my ceremony and reception. This was something I didn’t even know I needed and it’s refreshing to know he’s keen and knowledgeable about accessories you’re not even aware to ask about. I would recommend him and his team hands down. Affordable and timely delivery for your products.

Sent on 03/11/2018

Julie · Married on 09/23/2017

I could not have asked for a better vendor for photo and video! They did an absolutely amazing job! We got hit by Hurricane Harvey, and they were thankfully safe, and also flexible to work with us on a location change! I was also an out of town bride and communication was seamless to the point I felt like we were right down the street. The team is extremely personable and makes it a fun experience. We were extremely thankful that the team was able to make it and capture our once in a lifetime event. I will cherish the photos and videos forever, I love them!! Highly recommend to anyone in this area!

Sent on 10/16/2017

Azul Dream Films's reply:

Thank you so much Julie! You and Mark were great!

Veronica · Married on 05/27/2017

Carlos and sabrina were amazing! We were very pleased with their work. We loved our highlight video i watch it over and over totally obsessed! We have shared our video on facebook and my friends and family have praised it! Such amazing work! Thank you so much definitely recommend yall:)

Sent on 08/12/2017

Azul Dream Films's reply:

Thank you Veronica & Benjamin! We had a blast capturing your day!

A · Married on 04/15/2017

We are very happy that we chose Azul Dream. Carlos and Sabrina are pleasant to work with. They are professional, responsive and delivered high quality products at a very affordable price.

Sent on 06/23/2017
  • I

ivy · Married on 03/05/2017

They understand all aspects of weddings. Someone who can relate to you and provides the service you want and need.

Sent on 03/29/2017

Gabriella · Married on 02/25/2017

I would definitely recommend Azul Dream Photography & Videography! They did an amazing job capturing every special moment on our wedding day. I am beyond happy we found them and would without a doubt hire them again for any future event!

Sent on 04/10/2017

Azul Dream Films's reply:

Thank you Gabriella & Brandon! It was a pleasure going out to Peach Creek Ranch and spending time with your family and friends!

Adriana · Married on 10/01/2016

Wonderful couple, very flexible and our video is absolutely beautiful. We are very pleased with the turn out and so are our families. We have recommended them to other couples and they have also used their services. We highly recommend doing business with them!

Sent on 01/10/2017

Daphne · Married on 05/28/2016

We are extremely happy with the services from Azul Dream Photography and Videography. Carlos and his wife Sabrina were extremely professional. They spent a tremendous amount of time making sure they understood what we envisioned and they took the time to carefully execute that vision. We are so very happy with the product as well. The video and audio quality is superb! We would absolutely hire them again, without a doubt.

Sent on 06/26/2016

Anthony · Married on 05/28/2016

Book them! These guys were courteous, professional, and one of the most talented crews that I've seen. I couldn't help but give them a five on all of the scoring criteria. They were VERY timely with the delivery of our products and flexible in regards to the things that we asked them to do. highly recommend this crew for your event!

Sent on 07/05/2016

Glenda · Married on 05/17/2016

Wonderfull picture skills , love there work !!! They Capture the best moments of your life that you never want to forget ???????

Brittany · Married on 04/30/2016

Wonderful couple! Picutres were gorgeous and the experience was fun and comfortable!

Michael · Married on 04/29/2016

Carlos and Sabrina were awesome. They are very professional and they were very careful to follow through with a job-well-done. I recommend them highly!

Sent on 05/14/2016

Cindy · Married on 04/23/2016

Carlos is very responsible, Quick turn around time, work is high quality, and great communication. I would strongly recommend him to friends and family.

Christi · Married on 10/17/2015

We absolutely recommend Azul Dream Media. We happened upon them and it was truly meant to be. If you are looking for a professional, affordable, personal team to shoot your wedding day...they are the ones for you. They delivered everything they said they would and then some. The personal touches they provided were beyond what we ever expected. The quality of their work is like a Hollywood production. And they are both a dream to work with. We highly recommend them for your wedding day. You will be beyond pleased.

Sent on 04/29/2016