AzkaLynn Photography

Fairview Park, OH View map
2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,500 Most Popular Price

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1450.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Proofs
Save the Date

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2500

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
One Event / Day
Albums
Save the Date

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
One Event / Day
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Proofs

• Robin
    Robin M. Getting married on 06/05/2022

We’re in Awe of Arlene!!!

How can you tell that someone is going to be a most perfect fit for your wedding just through chatting on Facebook messenger? I don’t know, but something told me to book her quickly and I was SOLD!

My husband and I first met Arlee for our engagement session right before things shut down in March. She was relaxed from the start and you could tell this is her passion! She knows what works and she can turn what may seem like a typical background into magic! She has an ability to really capture a memory...not just a photo. Her ease behind the camera and confidence in knowing what “works” for a couple to compliment each other really shows in her work! She understands the high importance of her profession and we could not be more grateful for her energy and investment in us.

After our initial session, I knew our wedding day was in THE BEST hands! She and her partner (a dress fluffer extraordinaire...lol) didn’t miss one detail. Ease of conversation and humor are simply a bonus! She really listens and is up for anything! Bottom line is...she is what you are looking for if you want genuine, priceless moments that often go unnoticed in addition to those key BIG moments. We are forever grateful!! ❤️
  • Klyne
    Klyne E. Married on 08/17/2021

Arlee is amazing

Do yourself a favor and book with her!! Her photos absolutely gorgeous. She knows how to get all the right shots. You will not be disappointed. Also she’s super easy to work with makes you feel so comfortable with having a camera pointed at you. She takes her time and knows her craft well. All I can say is that Arlee is simply amazing. And she is now our family photographer!!!
  • Brittany
    Brittany H. Married on 06/05/2021

Best in the Business

Azkalynn photography is the best in the business!! I am so happy I found her and chose her to capture my special day, as there are so many options out there. After seeing our engagement photos, I knew our wedding photos would be amazing. All of our photos are absolutely perfect and bridal magazine worthy. She is so easy going and down to earth, and I will be definitely be going to her for all of our photography needs in the future. I have heard endless comments from our friends and family about how beautiful our photos are. I can’t thank Arlee enough for everything, including when she captured a special dance months before my wedding with my step father who has cancer. You will not be disappointed with Arlee and her team!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

Pricing

AzkaLynn Photography Price Rates

21720 Lorain Rd Fairview Park, OH, 44126
Location of (AzkaLynn Photography)

Other vendors in Toledo for your wedding