Belmont, MA 02478 Map · Phone number

azaleacm2
azaleacm3

6 Reviews for Azalea Chamber Music

Christie · Married on 10/08/2011

We had Azalea Chamber music perform solo violin at our wedding ceremony. It was beautiful and added a romantic feel to our ceremony. Deborah was very accomodating and answered all of my emails and questions in a timely manner. Very easy to work with and to book. I would definately recommend them!

catherine · Married on 07/16/2011

I hired Deborah and her colleague to play at my wedding at Boston University Marsh Chapel. They were such a great company to work with. They were easy to work with and extremely accommodating with my wedding music requests.

The music was truly lovely in the chapel. I would recommend them any day as they are extremely talented musicians.

Penny · Married on 10/03/2009

The music was fabulous for my daughter's wedding thanks to Azalea Chamber Music. I am of the mind that music makes a huge contribution to the day and it was very important to me to have the best - and that's what I got!!!

Award

Azalea Chamber Music FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding ceremony music? $ 300.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Learn New Songs, Music During Breaks, Reception Music, Rehearsal Dinner Music
  • What ceremony music arrangements can you provide? Brass - Quartet, Instrumental - Solo, Instrumental - Duo, Instrumental - Trio, String - Trio, String - Quartet, String - Quintet
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)? 1 - 3, 4 - 6, 7+
  • What instruments does your group play? Cello, Flute, Guitar, Harp, Piano, Trumpet, Viola, Violin
  • What services do you provide? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Reception Music, Rehearsal Dinner Music

• Belmont, 02478 See on map