Ayers Flowers Wholesale

1732 N Leland St, Indianapolis, IN 46218 Map · Phone number

About Ayers Flowers Wholesale

Hi I’m Judy Ayers and since 1980 I’ve created beautiful flower bouquets & center pieces to decorate weddings, receptions, parties, birthdays and other personal and business special occasions.  If you have an event or need for flowers call me at 357-6621.

Other couples have also viewed

• McNamara Florist
  • One of a Kind Events
  • Lilly Lane
  • The Rustic Petal

3 Reviews for Ayers Flowers Wholesale

Becca · Married on 07/01/2017

Ordered flowers to make own bouquets. Easy to work with and great prices.

Sent on 03/09/2017

Maggie · Married on 05/03/2014

How can I be the first person reviewing this florist? Judy was an absolutely joy to work with!! Her prices were unbelievable and the flowers were just what I wanted. We found out less than 2 weeks before the wedding that the church had very specific instructions for the alter flowers. Judy jumped through their hoops and we had the flowers we wanted and how the church wanted them. I would recommend Judy Ayers to anyone looking for a great florist!!

Sent on 05/18/2014

Liz · Married on 07/06/2013

I love flowers and think they're beautiful, but I was clueless about what to do for our wedding. Judy Ayers was so easy to work with, very conscientious of our budget, and had some of the best ideas! The bouquets, centerpieces, corsages, etc., were all perfect for our ceremony and reception. She took my requests, and made sure they were met, but still added some flare to enhance the look of it all. She was extremely knowledgeable about all of the different kinds of flowers, making sure what we paid for would last for the entire day. Judy was also very flexible with scheduling pre-wedding meetings. She truly embraced the kind of couple we are through her gorgeous floral arrangements!

Sent on 07/10/2013

• 1732 N Leland St Indianapolis, 46218 See on map
    Location of (Ayers Flowers Wholesale)