Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

3 Reviews for Aversa's Flower Shop, Inc.

I had a great experience with Tara at Aversa's! She was very flexible to meet with me to meet my crazy schedule. She returned calls promptly and was very professional. Her creative ideas were much appreciated and turned out beautiful! I absolutely LOVED all of my flowers, including the tossing boquet! I still have my fresh wedding boquet in a vase because they have lasted so long! She exceeded all of my visions for the flowers at my wedding.

Profile Picture Angelina, 5/18/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Aversa's has been my family's go to florist for years. There was never any doubt that they would do the flowers for my wedding, too. As someone who is not a big flower person, I thought agreeing on flowers would be difficult. However, after expressing the theme and colors of my wedding and allowing Tara to put her input in, everything turned out beautifully.

Every little floral detail truly complimented the wedding details. With so many unique touches involved, the wedding didn't feel like it was consumed with flowers. Though, the flowers did stand out in a very positive way!

Profile Picture Rebecca, 8/18/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Our flowers were beautiful and reasonably priced. They helped someone who is not very familiar with flowers out perfectly.

Profile Picture Kimberly, 8/11/12, 5 Reviews