Averi Blackmon Photography

Stillwater, Oklahoma View map
$3,000 Most Popular Price

$3,000 Most Popular Price

Averi Blackmon Photography is a contemporary wedding photography company based out of Stillwater, Ohio. Averi has been photographing weddings since 2004. She provides professional service throughout the entire process and a quick turnaround time, as well as hundreds of beautiful images to remember your special day.

Averi Blackmon Photography provides many services for capturing the special memories of your once in a lifetime celebration. The wedding photography services she offers include:

• Additional hours
  • Engagement shoot
  • High-res images
  • Liability insurance
  • Multiple locations
  • One event per day
  • Second shooter

Other Services

Averi Blackmon Photography also offers many ways to preserve your wedding memories so you can cherish them for years to come. The wedding photography items she provides include:

• Canvas
  • Digital files
  • Flush mount
  • Prints
  • Thank-you cards

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Add'l Hours
Slideshow
Negatives
Proofs

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3000

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Albums
Flush Mount
Negatives
Proofs

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter
Slideshow

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Flush Mount
Prints
Save the Date

Maggie Married on 06/09/2017
    WOW! I don't even know where to begin with Averi! She was hands down the best decision we made throughout the whole planning process! When I first started planning the wedding in the summer of 2016 the best advice I got was make the most room in your budget for photography. Starting out I really didn't think having pictures were going to be that big of a deal. But I shortly found out I was wrong once she took our engagement pictures and on. Averi is a lot more than just photography, she became a friend throughout the whole process and I think that's where she will stand out from most. Our first wedding gift we received was actually from her, it was a little card about how excited she was to work with us and a framed bible verse. I know it doesn't seem like a lot, but when we received it we were overjoyed because it made us feel special and reminded us that we were going to get to spend the rest of our lives with each other. This was one of many special little things she did for us. It has been almost 2 months since we tied the knot and Averi is still going above and beyond to make sure we have each and every memory captured the way we want it from our special day! She also majorly helped us plan our timeline for the day of and really made the whole process go smoothly (she made me feel like we had a wedding planner....which we didn't). Every meeting and email conversation I had with her she was always throwing out ideas to help me plan for the big day. My husband and I are not one to pose for pictures, but she made both of us feel so comfortable and we actually ended up having a lot of fun at every session! I can literally flip through all of the pictures and relive the day like its a movie.....she's THAT GOOD. One of my bridesmaids is actually using her because she made the day go so smoothly and fun and she's even from another state. With all of this being said my husband and I will definitely be using Averi for every future photoshoot we need!

Averi Blackmon Photography's reply:

Maggie, thank you. Your wedding will always stand out in my memory. You and your family planned and executed a gorgeous wedding, but the emotion shared between you and Michael, you guys and your families was the best part. I definitely had tears in my eyes a couple times June 9, 2017 :) So glad to know you!
    Cara Married on 06/03/2017
    Averi was amazing to work with! I would recommend her to anyone! I literally never felt stressed or worried when it came to the pictures on my wedding day!

Averi Blackmon Photography's reply:

Thank you Cara! You were so awesome to work with, always quick to respond to correspondence! Your wedding was fun and beautiful :)
  • User2975713 2+ years ago
    I absolutely loved working with Averi! She was wonderful to work with from beginning to end. She has lots of great ideas and is very thorough with her planning. On our wedding day, she took plenty of time to get wonderful shots and capture all of the fun and bliss of the event. I would recommend Averi to anyone!

Averi Blackmon Photography's reply:

Thank you Katie!! You had the absolute perfect venue for your wedding. So special, memorable and FUN!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

Real Weddings

• John & Alexis
    23 photos · 06/11/2016

Beauty Bar Makeup Studio Beauty Bar Makeup Studio Wedding Hair & Makeup

Averi is a VERY talented photographer! I have worked with her on a couple of different occasions, and she always delivers beautiful work. She is also just a fun person to have around on your big day!

Leslee Layton Films Leslee Layton Films Wedding Videographers

Averi Blackmon is a top notch photographer! She is among the very best in Oklahoma. Averi works well with other vendors and her clients love her for her sweet personality and her amazing talent and ability to produce stunning photographs with excellent turnaround time. I wholeheartedly recommend Averi Blackmon Photography.

707 S. Husband St. Stillwater, Oklahoma, 74074
Location of (Averi Blackmon Photography)

Averi Blackmon Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Averi Blackmon Photography include in the starting price?

Averi Blackmon Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Add'l Hours
  • Negatives
  • Proofs

What photography services does Averi Blackmon Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Averi Blackmon Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Flush Mount
  • Negatives
  • Proofs

What photography styles does Averi Blackmon Photography offer?

Averi Blackmon Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional

What photography services does Averi Blackmon Photography offer?

Averi Blackmon Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Liability Insurance
  • Multi. Locations
  • Second Shooter
  • Slideshow

What photography materials does Averi Blackmon Photography offer for wedding events?

Averi Blackmon Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Prints
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Averi Blackmon Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Averi Blackmon Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Oklahoma City for your wedding