New Orleans, LA, New Orleans, LA 70032 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Ave Nocturna

Ave Nocturna is a professional wedding photography service based in New Orleans, Louisiana. Keli Brown, the owner of the service, strives to produce stunning imagery that captures the natural magic of your special day. Ave Nocturna documents the love shared between you and your partner in a photojournalistic style, leaving you with authentic memories to cherish in the years to come.

This New Orleans-based company allows clients to avail of a variety of photography services including engagement sessions, bridal shoots, and family sessions. Keli is also willing to travel to your specific location and has experience photographing clients from around the world. Ave Nocturna focuses on the finer details of every shoot, creating unique imagery with premium equipment and modern techniques. Keli understands the importance of your special day, ensuring that you feel comfortable and confident in front of the camera.

screen shot 2019 05 03 at 10 04 02 am 51 699457 1556892368
Cheers!
screen shot 2019 05 03 at 10 04 02 am 51 699457 1556892368

7 Reviews for Ave Nocturna

Caitlin · Married on 04/06/2019

Doesn't get any better than this!

Keli is amazing. We live in Brooklyn and got married in New Orleans and planned everything remotely. Keli was the best decision we made for the entire wedding and we could not be happier. We were looking someone who had a similar vibe to us and she was it. I know everyone says this about her but she is a serious pro but was so fun the entire day as well! Everyone says it because its true!

Sent on 07/02/2019

Keira Ponder · Married on 03/16/2019

Incredible!

Keli is the hands down best choice we made for our wedding. After the wedding is over all you have left is the photos and even though she was a stretch for us financially it was worth every penny. One thing I wish someone would have told me before the wedding was how much the personality of the photographer affects the wedding day and I feel so relieved that we had Keli. She makes everything feel so effortless and everyone loved her. Especially me! Thank you for everything Keli!

Sent on 06/17/2019

Ave Nocturna's reply:

K! You ARE hands down the best. Seriously. Thank you so much for all these wonderful words I appreciate it so so much. Love to you both and the fams!

• New Orleans, LA New Orleans, LA, 70032 See on map